• Published 8th Mar 2022
  • 376 Views, 8 Comments

Legends of Equestria: The Last Goodbye - JimmyHook19

  • ...
11
 8
 376

A Sky (or at least a hill) Full of Stars

The team were now finished at the museum of museums that was not the other museum.

"Loads of photos," Flash yawned, as he put his muzzle over his face. "BORING!"

"I assure you that understanding and seeing his settings and approach was quite interesting," Stygian said. "It allows us to experiment with our own equipment."

"You don't own a camera," said Rockhoof.

"Yet," Stygian smiled. "Where next?"

"Up there!" Meadowbrook called. "Let's go!"

And so they did, setting off on their mighty journey to another place entirely. They rejoined the road that they had been using previously, and wandered along it until took a right into some heavy traffic, then did another left straight afterwards. Can you take another left after a right? I suppose you can.

They weaved down that, and through a road that was quite nutty. They then weaved along a mountaintop so tall and proud that it seemed as though they would scrape the sky itself, and the climbing was quite steep.

"All this climbing had better be worth it," Starswirl said. "My beard is getting quite heavy with all this moisture in it!"

At last, they arrived.

It was a giant star.

"Seriously?" Rockhoof asked. "This was what you dragged us up this hillside for?"

"On the other hand, at least we can roll down the hill," Somnambula noted.

Author's Note:

Sorry about the delay. :twilightsheepish:

Anyways... the attraction that is visited in Roanoke, Virginia is the following:

The Roanoke Star, also known as Mill Mountain Star. :)