• Published 7th Mar 2022
  • 833 Views, 10 Comments

Code Name F.N.D. Foals Next Door - TheCrimsonDM



Ever wonder about how it is that Applebloom comes up with so many crazy schemes, inventions, or plans? What if she got help from an old friendly human an and odd name and a bald head.

  • ...
2
 10
 833

C.H.A.N.G.E.

C.H.A.N.G.E.

Chrysalis Has A Nagging Grudge Evermore

It was pretty clear that code names were going to fall apart almost immediately after the cow patty hit the fan. Applebloom had hoped it would last longer than it had though. As she stared at both Fluttershy and Sweetie Belle who were cowering behind a hay bail on the farm.

Sweetie looked up at her. "Applebloom!"

Applebloom saw it too. She looked over her own hay bail for a moment to catch a glimpse of it. There she was. Their target. None other than Queen Chrysalis her evil self. Oh, did Applebloom not have such a good feeling about getting back at her. There was a personal grudge here from that one time the Changeling Queen had foalnapped her and her friends.

Having... upgraded a lot of the old KND weaponry, she looked at her apple cannon. Set to rapid fire, she could get thirty apples shot out at a target in under ten seconds. Looking at Sweetie Belle who was holding her satchel filled with glitter bombs. She realized they were not the best challenge for the evil queen.

Chrysalis howled over the farm. "Where are they?"

No other adults were here and the only one who was, had wet herself behind the hay bail... she was hoping that was only a figure of speech. So being the leader of the Foals Next Door Applebloom stuck her head up. "Where is what?"

Chrysalis roared, her horn glowing with a baleful green light. "Karthax, destroyer of worlds! He is missing!"


Applebloom had no idea who, or what this Karthax could be, but it had to be stopped otherwise the already overpowered and evil Chrysalis was going to become much, much worse. Applebloom nodded at Sweetie. “Ready?”

She shook her head. “No.”

Fluttershy looked up at them. “W-what are you two doing?”

Applebloom didn’t have time to waste explaining to Fluttershy what was going on. “Now!”

Both Applebloom and Sweetie Belle jumped over the hay bails at the same time. Sweetie threw several of her glitter bombs, meanwhile Applebloom aimed her apple cannon holding the handle in her mouth. She sprayed a covering fire as the glitter bombs landed at Chrysalis’s hooves.

There were scant few seconds for Chrysalis to realize what was going on before the explosion caught her in a poof of smoke and glitter.

Sweetie cheered. “Trixie said that would work, and it did!”

Well at least Trixie had proven to be a useful adult, selling them… supplies for their weapons and maybe she wasn’t as evil as Applebloom had thought. Scootaloo was onto something there. For a moment the two of them stood still, waiting, anticipating. Then Chrysalis exploded from the smoke coverage. Her entire body covered in sparkling glitter. She landed and coughed a few times, spraying glitter out of her mouth. Applebloom couldn’t waste the opportunity. She aimed her apple cannon and unleashed a full throttle burst of apples. They slammed into Chrysalis’s side and with enough force to knock her over.

For a moment they stood there. The apple farm was rescued.

Scootaloo appeared a moment later. She trotted up to them holding a strange looking teddy bear in her hooves. It was black with white stitches over the eyes and mouth. “Sup fillies?”

Applebloom glared at her. “We’ve been fighting Queen Chrysalis this whole time and where were you with the Boot-to-Scoot weapon?”

Scootaloo blinked. “Wait, that thing was real?”

Applebloom groaned. “And where did you get the creepy teddy bear?”

Scootaloo shrugged. “Found it in the woods. This thing is like super warm and makes me think of my folks.”

“You never knew them.”

“Well… shut up.”

Chrysalis’s head shot upright. “TEDDY!”


Everypony looked at the clearly not defeated and hardly stunned mess of glitter and apples. Chrysalis’s eyes locked onto Scootaloo and the teddy bear. She jumped up, towering above anypony here and marched right over. Just as she got there she glared down at the three of them. “You, took, Karthax?”

Applebloom felt her stomach drop. “Haha, well the uh, thing is…”

Scootaloo looked down at the teddy and then back up to Chrysalis. She let out a sigh and handed the teddy to Chrysalis. “Here.”

Chrysalis took it back and hugged it to her chest, then put it to her nose and gave it a big long sniff. “Hmm… what’s that? Karthax you did what? And she was there?”

Chrysalis spread her wings wide. Her eyes drilled down into Scootaloo’s. “You… Karthax says you saved him from being lost in the scary woods. And you treated him well. So for today I shall grant you and Equestria amnesty. Next time we meet I will not be so easy to defeat, Foals Next Door!”

Off in the distance they could hear Twilight Sparkle practically screaming. “WHO WAS HERE?”

Chrysalis’s eyes widened. “Oh… buck me. Grownups. We’ll have to play later, I mean fight… bye.” She jumped into the air and perhaps faster than even Rainbow dash, Chrysalis flew away, transforming into a copy of Rainbow Dash herself as she flew away.

Applebloom sat down. “Awww, she didn’t get to do her speech this time.”

Scootaloo nodded. “I know, she always looks so happy giving evil monologues.”

Sweetie Belle looked over at Fluttershy. “You might want to go too mister changeling, sir. If the others figure out your not the real Fluttershy and that you’re playing with us, they might get mad.”

Fluttershy blinked. “W-what?”

Twilight Sparkle and friends rounded the corner with their very own Fluttershy who was speaking quickly. “No, no, we should not go this way. I think I saw them in the other direction.”

Applebloom face-hooved. “That’s… ugh. Numbuh Zero’s gonna get a laugh out of this.”

Sweetie spoke up. “Does this mean we failed training?”

Scootaloo laughed. “Not just that, it means you two are grounded. I don’t have parents so I can’t be-“

Rainbow Dash called out. “Scootaloo, you are so grounded. You’re coming home with me right now missy!”

Both Applebloom and Sweetie Belle ended up laughing at that. Oh yeah, they were all going to get grounded but to see Scootaloo being scolded like that after talking so big, was just the best. Hopefully their next training session, would go more smoothly.

Comments ( 3 )

Well I already really like this story

11174302
Last time I checked, there was a lunch lady who purposefully gave kids pink eye just to get the crust from said pink eyes, in order to make pie crust.

I'd say commiting biological terrorism, child exploitation, unsafe food products, multiple ethical and moral violations, combined with at least half a dozen other crimes, makes her a VERY serious, yet also strange villian.

11260378
Oh yeah, not to mention she does come back later on and actually tries to murder the KND. perhaps one of the only villains to try and go that far.

Login or register to comment