• Published 10th Mar 2022
  • 351 Views, 2 Comments

Goated - ItsYaBoiSatan



A story about some goats that may or may not have entered Equestria for some unruly or comedic means

  • ...
5
 2
 351

The Stststststststst

So, they had sat in zecora's hut. They had snagged some scrumptious stew in some fine cut wooden bowls. Sitting in their chairs idly talkng to pass some time, explanations we're in order after all.

Iniko started,
"We we're all minding our own business on the farm, it was a day almost like any other, but then it showed up."

Naya continued,
"The portal, showed up out of absolutely nowhere right behind us, and Meliek fell in."

"I remember almost nothing before falling in, but with time I think I'll be able to remember."
Meliek added,

Naya continued,
"Me and Niko woke up before him and I decided that since magic was ever present everywhere, we should gather it."

Iniko continued,
"After, Naya left to find something for us, it wasn't necessarily for us, but it was ours."

Naya finished,
"Our bell is little more than a memory in my mind, our great great great great grandfather was the almighty glorious Grogar, and he would surely want us to have it after banishing his lineage to another dimension."

"So we've only been here a day, and are looking for a place to stay."
Iniko tried to explain.

Zecora took the explanation in kind,
"Grogar was a terrible Diety, during his reign by none was he outclassed, but he is gone now and I am similar do you feel it in me?, I see a certain kinship between us outcast's "

"I felt cast aside by my friends, they did not understand my love of magic, so I took my time training my mind to never go back to it."

"Thats terrible!"
Naya said with true sincerity.

"You three may stay for a night each, if necessary more, if you've any other friends they may stay, but no more than four."

"Thank you zecora, I don't know what we'll ever do to repay you."
Meliek was truly greatful for her kindness.

"Don't worry you two, you will have a chance to repay me tomorrow morning to do."
Zecora seemed content with her decision,
And with that in mind, she decided that everybody should finish their food.
So they finished their food, pretty much enjoying most of the veggie stew, the jerked squirrel was also good too.

"~MmmmMmm, that was delicious zecora, thank you for this wonderful meal."
Meliek said well licking his fingertips.
"And I thank the squirrel for being a varmint and getting caught."

"Twas a noble sacrifice indeed."
Monsieur Niko not Melieko replied.

Taking a big drag of a bubble pipe,
(where did that come from???)
"Most Indubitably ~Soooooo..."
Said Countess Ex Mistress Mach-I-Naya,

"I hope everyone has enjoyed their meals without fright, I hope that the chum to my company was in good light."
Zecora began, as the sun of the day had finally started to go down without spite,
"Say it's getting a bit late my friends, tonight.I have an aid of my sleepless nights if you'd like to meet him, alright?"
Now standing up from the chair she had sat in just right.
Now leaving too,
Naya and Iniko both made the same excited face, but Niko spoke first.
"Oh, if only meliek knew of what which we are referring to."

"Yeah what are you guys on about?, This was mentioned earlier in front of me."

Taking another huge hit of bubbles,
"Oooooooh!, This is the part where she brings in her good ole' friend Mary Jahanukuh!.
Naya Revealed to no one in particular,

"Marry Jahovas Hanukkah what!?"

Zecora had come back to calm his butt,
"Do not worry melieko, it will be all better when you are asleep, No?"
She said pulling a healthily potted plant with a rope.

"Ayo Melieko!, That's the Weed!, Bro!"
Iniko replied with non-false hope.

"What weed?, That plant you guys were talking about?"
"What's so special?, I still don't know."

Naya takes the final blow of her bubble pipe and passes it to zecora,
"Get that started Z on the reeze, isn't it easy to tell Meleeek, it's obvee if you nah whattuh mean."

Zecora joined in on the reel,
"What do you mean meliek, you have not broke to it? You must first realize it's importance, and toke to it."
She said holding out the bubble pipe? (that seemingly came out of nowhere), to Meliek.

"Okay, uhhhhhh..."
"Thanks, I guess?"
He said taking the little bubble bowl filled with green stuff,

"Do you, know what to do?"
Naya asked,
"Like, make fire, spark it..."

"No, I can't just make fire with my hands, mind showing me."
Handing it back off to the owner of the bubbler,

"Here, check this out."
She swiped her hoof on the wood floor like a match and struck her hoof on fire. Then quickly putting it to the pipe in her mouth and putting her hoof out.

She then passed it back over to meliek,
He sat there dumbfounded,

"What are you waiting for!, Hit that shit!"
Iniko had to call him out on his wasting of the weedstuffs,

"Alright, alright..."
Pulling his hands up in defense,
"I got it now."
Now pulling the pipe up to his mouth,
And taking the toke,
And Finally Getting It...
And passing out...


I'm am not awake, and I am not asleep, for I am remembering that I know Niko, and I'm Meliek. I'm soothing my aching mind this time, to prove to my family, I'm not weak.
I love taking my time, enjoying things to fill needs.I traveled away, through a hole in the scene, to a place of no memory. Now I am here, back in my home, not out of necessity, but out of want for me.

I'm walking through a door all too familiar now. Taking my time, it's a different memory. Its different though, I'm not in control. I'm going through, I'm feeling sublime.
"I see a number..."
"5669"
I've entered now, the end is nigh. There's a goat to my left, and a goat to my right. I've looked out the window, and it appears to be night. I wonder is this okay?, Is this alright?
I step to the bed, look under instead. Kneel down to the floor, make sure the goats are fed. Grab the key around ones neck, and put it the locket under the others head. Grab the second key, that unlocks under the bed.

To grab the box, locked and untouched. Never to be played with, never to seal lunch. It has a lock too, it's a small safe of sorts. It required numbers, it was different, it was difficult, it was short
"5669"
I said out loud,
It unlocked, but didn't open.
I set it on the dresser and thought nothing of it.
Next to it a bong sat, and It looked unbroken.

I grabbed it with pride, and took it in stride,
but this was from before. I still toked it.
I blew it in the goat's faces, they seemed to enjoy it.

"How was that?, Niko and Nye-Z?"
"Are you guys good?, U need to be put at ease?"

I laid them in my bed, first timers get tired.
"They sleep like the dead.". I yawn like a dying fire,
None of us feel blue.
Then I've laid down too.

I get ready to close my eyes, but if I do then I can't look around. I look to the dresser, and look what I found.
The box I forgot to put away, there on the dresser it still lays. But I'm tired, and I want to sleep for the day, is that okay?

My eyes shut, and I take my time to take the slow route. Drifting off into sleep, not even realizing there's still the box I forgot about.

I couldn't wake up,
"See you guys in the funnies."


Meliek woke up anyway, to two goats sleeping in a bed with him. Sitting up, the hut was silent. Amidst the haze of smoke drifting through the air, Zecora sat alone.
"Hey, Zecora, what're you doing?"
"I'm relaxing under the moonlight, care to join me?, Isn't it a right?"
She rymed casually, not even fazing in the haze.

"Yeah, sure, if that's alright?"
Slowly getting up from his daze.
""So what happened to them?, They have a good time?""
He said, Slightly creaking the wood floor as he tiptoed across to her.

"Yes indeed, after you passed out from your first hit, they had some fun with the weed."
She said taking another small bud off her green godsend.

"How long have you been up for?, they look like they've been out for a while."

"Just a few hours, they shortly got higher than a twin pair of towers."
Now lighting a different pipe, looked hand-carven, hard to tell with all the smoke.
"Do you want some of this smoke, I ask as a fellow not as a bloke."

"Yeah, pass me that..."

So she passed it over to him, but he sat there with a little unease.
...
...
...
"Hey, are you alright my good friend Meliek?, I can tell when someone is uncomfortably meek."

"Yeah, I was just thinking about something. I didn't exactly pass out from that first hit, I don't think..."
He replied, then hit the still burning bowl.

Exhaling the smoke,
"I'm remembering things already, but it's a lot to take in, I don't know what to do, what if something happens to my home well I'm away?"
Realizing his situation and panicking a little,
"What if I can't go back?, what if I can't remember everything?, Will I be just fragments of who my former self was?"
He passed the cashed bowl back to her.

"Meliek!, That's enough of that stirring, your scaring yourself into pain and worry."
"It will be okay if you take it slow, and do not hurry. You just need time, don't create a fury."
Now holding onto his cheeks and looking directly into his eyes.

Meliek visibly un-tenses, then he holds her cheeks.
"Thank you for that, I don't want to stray too far from myself."
Letting go now,
"I'm just trying to figure out what it all means, it felt warming in a way, but It feels so unfamiliar to me, it's to the point where I feel like I have to discover myself all over again."
"This place feels so different from where I once was."
"But it still feels like this could be home..."
"Maybe?... "

"I don't know, I'm just rambling at this point..."

She stopped him right there.
"No Meliek, you have to true meaning in your words, do not disregard these things you've seen and heard."
"If you haven't moved past your past, give in to your needs and don't finish last."
"If you wish to start another life anew, don't forget it and listen to this new you."
...

...

...
Meliek was dumbfounded, but he heard what she said, and listened.
"You know what, your right. I'm gonna make this new world my home!, no matter what hardships or problems I have to face along the way. No one is gonna stop my inevitable progression."
He took a second to lower his volume,

"Thank you zecora, so far I have heard nothing but inspiration and wisdom in your words, and I thank you very deeply for that."

Zecora felt the warmth if his words worm their way into her mind unlike anything else,
"Your very welcome for my inspirational guidance, but tomorrows a big day, and it's about time for silence."
"We shall rest for the day and get some sleep, then we will wake up tomorrow ready to fill our keep."

It was Melieks time to stop her,
"But uhhh, hey, before we go to sleep, you still wanna smoke a little weed?"

"Yes of course, the smoke shall come to thee, though I appreciate your enthusiasm, my little monkey."
Pulling the bowl they finished smoking back out,
"The residents of Ponyville have yet to smoke with me, except for occasionally with pinkie."
In a flash, it was packed, ready to black out.
So for the night they toked until they cashed out, ready to sleep and ready to pass out.

They had had a long day, and they were tired. So Zecora laid down, and Meliek did too. Except he hadn't with Zecora, he had lain with his two.

"I love you two the mostst."
They snuggled up next to him as he wrapped his arms around the both of them,
"I'll see you two in the funnies..."
And he drifted off to finally get some sleep.

Author's Note:

Released on 4/22, because 4/22 is 4/20 too.

"Enough with the Fourshadowing, let's get down to business."

Sincerely,
- Ya Boi Satan