• Published 10th Mar 2022
  • 351 Views, 2 Comments

Goated - ItsYaBoiSatan



A story about some goats that may or may not have entered Equestria for some unruly or comedic means

  • ...
5
 2
 351

Chapter 4 was 3 and 5 was prev, but where'd the 2 go

Naya stood at the cliff of the mountain, taking in the sights to behold. It was nice here; Simple, Relaxing, and Peaceful. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, exhaling little clouds of condensation through her nostrils.

For only arriving a little while ago, it's felt like a strangely long time since she took a moment to enjoy the moment herself. It was nice and cold, but she failed to enjoy the moment completely.

Because her touching reunion was interrupted,
Far off, clearly well off in the distance, above her starting position. Above the forest, was a light blue pony, how she was flying was not a concern.

The only thing that mattered was that they locked eyes with each other for just a second,

A long enough second to come to a conclusion,
"Is this Bitch looking at me?"
"I think she is..."
Then she fucking jumped.

And using HER Bell (once again), she propelled herself forward spewing magic out behind her like a rocket. She was moving towards the forest alarmingly fast, and that small blue pony went back into her little forest even faster.

But in 10 seconds flat, she was back to the forest floor.
She was back at the beginning; Ready to find some old friends, and ready to kick/headbutt some half-horse ass. For the most part, it seemed like she knew exactly what she wanted to do, which was good.

She was also alone for now, Which was also good, because it put her on edge. But she still couldn't help the feeling of being watched, it was disturbing. She couldn't see anyone, but she could definitely Feel Them.

She focused for only a moment, and found that her companions we're doing just fine, with some new fellow too. Deals and gathering, sure did it's magic. But feeling the residual ambience around her, put her back on track, actually getting to said companions and catching up.

Speaking of, she had already started sprinting through the forest, and if she didn't slow down They might not catch up. So she ubruptly stopped and waited, turning around as if she would catch someone moving out In the open.

But she didn't, so she continued until she came upon the tree hut in which her family resides. Just turning her ears up at a small eep! out of the bush behind her. She then focused for the last time today, and gave her brother a simple message through his head,
"Hey, it's me. Hide Meliek real quick, tell the new one to go with it, I'll make us invisible when I come in."

"Aight u got it, just wait till you see what we found."
"Its fuckin crazy yo."
Niko replied,

"Oh, I Already Know."
Naya concluded,
She then rapidly approached the door and stopped in front of it, and knocked in a quite the Familiar rythm.

*Knock*, *knockity* *knock* *knock*,
*knock knock*

"Hello dear new stranger friend. I'm currently respecting your privacy by knocking on the door, but asserting my authority as the Next Omnipotent Goat Overlord by coming in anyway."
Then she rushed it inside as fast as possible and cloaked herself and her brother in invisibility.

"okay zecora, we're gonna need you to act like a goat didn't just bust into your house,
got it?"
Iniko asked under his breath,

"A friend indeed helps a friend in need, but just this once, and then you will leave."
"If you two are in trouble, I would not like to be housing the double."

"Alright, we can explain later too, still friends?"

"Yes indeed, it is strong and not weak, a bond We share between You, Your Stranger, and Meliek."

"thank you, I'd really hate to be here without at least a few friends."
Was his reply,

Then the door came crashing in...


"Oh no, that goat just went in zecora's house."
Fluttershy eeped out,

Dash had started a flying kick alarmingly fast,
"HEEEEYAAA!!!"
*CRASH!*
"Drop And Put Your Hooves Where I Can See Them!"
"Nopony Messes With Our Friends!"
But despite her intrusion to the home, only Zecora stood next to the cauldron in the middle of the room on the coals.

"Hello dash you are indeed my friend, but please explain the excessive door bend."
She said well pouring some scrumptious stew into some fine cut wooden bowls.

"What!?, Where did they go!?, What happened, they just walked in here!"
Fucking Bamboozled,

"What is it dashy?, what do you mean?, Have I not seen what you have seen?"
She said as she pulled up a chair.

Dash took the opportunity to take the seat and spill the beans quite sarcastically,
"Apparently there's some big new threats in Equestria, one of them being a goat last seen just breaking into your house just now."

"Hmm, they seem to be quite the peculiar fellows. I haven't seen anyone in my home, but who knows?"

The other mane 5 take the spotlight for just an instance to make Themselves known at this moment...

Fluttershy was first to questioning,
"Zecora!, did they hurt you, are you alright?"

"Where's that ruffian!"
"That entrance was simply outlandish."
Rarity clearly did not approve of this goat's shenanigans,

"Calm down rare's, they were clearly rude, but that don't mean they're tryna' hurt zecora."
"They were jus' bein' unnecessary 's all."
Applejack loosely defended the newcomer,

twilight was the one to ask the obvious,
"You guys heard what she said right, right!?"

And pinkie seemingly looked like she was fine,
"Yeah, she said she was gonna be the N.O.G.O!"

"I don't even know what that means?"

"Silly twilight, it's an abbreviation, N.O.G.O, Next Omnipotent Goat Overlord. much easier on the tongue wouldn't ya say?"
Pinkie explained as if it was some obvious term.

Dash had to get them all back on track fast,
"Guys!, there isn't a goat in here!, Zecora hasn't even seen anyone!"

"That's impossible!, We just saw them walk through the front door?"
Twi quizzically stated,

"Silly Twi, these creatures are going to have to open your eyes. As long as you forget it's impossible, you can do anything!"

"What do you mean?!, I don't understand you pinkie!, Your not making any sense!"
She was curling up in a ball on the floor at this point,

So Zecora stepped in to stop twlight's mental abuse,
"I'm sorry twilight, but she makes sense in this predicament. It could be possible if they are already omnipotent."

"Wait!, You figured it out! Girls, where did we originally see that goat?"
She said as she pulled out a thick book from her saddlebags,
"Mt. EverHoof, and she announced that she found something."
She was flipping through pages faster than her brain could keep up, until she landed on a page to put her hoof on,

Her voice filled with dread,
"Grogar's Bell. . ."

"This is bad, really bad."
"She must've known we were following her, and brought us here to distract us. well actually going somewhere completely different at the same time, and probably making it impossible to track her or something else."
And she was out of breath.

Zecora was a genius,
"Well you better get to them before their powers continue growing. If any of you are hungry I have some stew for the next showing."

Twi was exhausted and it worked,
Pinkie took a bowl for the road, and they continued going. After they left, Meliek came out of the Big Ass preserve closet thingie, and the reunited siblings uncloaked themselves.

So Zecora became the real O.G.,
"I enjoyed the prolonging of the inevitable, how?, but you 3 have some explaining to do, Now!"

Author's Note:

"I literally just got to type A flu, what the fuck!"

Annoying Ass, Virus Ass,
Fucking Ass,
Wait whut?

"Also, Writing for the goats is fun, does anyone else have anymore good goat stories? [Redacted], I say make more, Goatquestria will Prevail!"

Sincerely,
- Ya Boi Satan