• Published 11th Mar 2022
  • 983 Views, 7 Comments

If I Could Love Again... - Petalled



Twilight falls in love again but is scared the cycle will repeat itself.

  • ...
7
 7
 983

~ 4 ~ 02 ~ Shifted Partnership

Dear Twilight,

Oh boy, I am so happy that I don't even know where to begin! Okay, so Rarity gets hired by Vignette Valencia as her new designer for a theme park parade which has apparently been her dream since pre-school as Rarity pointed out.

Rarity and Applejack have been best friends for Celestia knows how long that one of them ends up gaining a crush on the other. When Applejack sees Rarity is quickly best friends with Vignette and completely forgetting about her initial, Applejack quickly fumes and gets jealous. Gee, I suppose she does understand what it's like for Rarity not to be noticed by her crush.

But apparently, Vignette was trapping us one by one if we didn't do what she asked for us to do and Applejack was the witness of it all, trying to warn us but Rarity was the only one that didn't listen.

I along with Sci-Twi, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie got trapped in Vignette's phone while Applejack and Rarity confessed their feelings to each other so we totally missed all that. And it turns out your counterpart is a dumbass when trying to hack out of Vignette's phone. Turns out we weren't shrunk into her phone like we were when Juniper Montage trapped us in her mirror. Only this time we were in a fucking white room!

Applejack and Rarity smartly found the door by sensing which one we were behind from the outside.

All your counterpart knows how to do is mash up scientific terms together.

Your Frustrated But Still Satisfied Local Rarijack Shipper,
Sunset Shimmer

-------------------------------------

Dear Sunset,

So you're telling me just when we broke up Rarijack happens? This is doing me dirty. But I guess I deserve it considering I always get what I want. So it's about time things don't go my way.

But anyway, for my friendship school I brought one of Ponyville's oldest traditions: The Fetlock Fete! A pony dance party, however, I've decided to extend it to every creature naming it the Amity Ball.

So apparently Sandbar asked Yona out to the dance and Yona tried all she could to try to fit in as a pony. She bumped into Rarity first and instead of reminding Yona she's perfect just the way she is, what does Rarity do? That's right; she changes her! Seriously? Has my friends not learnt anything when Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, and Applejack also decided to help change her?

So because of this, trying so hard to be something she's not, she created a mess at the Amity Ball. I scolded my friends and when she came back with Sandbar I made them apologise to her. You know, we've been having the students teach the professors a lot lately...

Like remember that Teacher of the Month incident with Rainbow Dash and Applejack?

Yeah, so Sandbar and Yona got together which they actually seem pretty cute.

- Twilight

---------------------------------------

Dear Twilight,

Finally, you admit it! Do you know how long I've waited to draw out imperfections from you? Despite you saying how no one is perfect, I tried so hard to believe that that was your case too but you made it so hard for me to believe it.

Ever since you were a filly, you've just been seen as perfect in my eyes.

Anyways, your two students Sandbar and Yona, huh?

- Sunset

-----------------------------------------

Dear Sunset,

Did you know that I was diagnosed with OCD at a young age?

- Twilight