• Published 11th Mar 2022
  • 983 Views, 7 Comments

If I Could Love Again... - Petalled



Twilight falls in love again but is scared the cycle will repeat itself.

  • ...
7
 7
 983

~ 3 ~ 04 ~ Two Busymares

A bountiful of cheerful laughter pierced throughout Pinkie Pie's living room where Twilight was gathered up with her Canterlot Highschool friends after so long. They were catching up on what both worlds have missed out on and so on, so forth.

''Oh, but dah-ling!'' Rarity acted out dramatically, holding her teacup with her pinky finger. ''That's not the only thing that's happened while you were gone. I was in my boutique the other day when this person mixed up a shirt and a hat! I really thought they were joking.''

''I really don't think that's funny,'' Fluttershy muttered quietly, some bit of frosting from her milkshake added to the side of her lips. ''I mean what if he was blind?''

Rarity rolled her eyes. ''I can assure you that he wasn't. If he was, I would know. Thanks for your concern, darling.''

Fluttershy shrugged and was being helped by Sunset wiping the frosting away from her mouth with a towel.

''Oh, that reminds me,'' Rarity said as she got up. ''Can anybody be a dear and grab some more whipped cream from the kitchen?'' Nobody volunteered, then she looked at Twilight. ''Twilight?''

There were two Twilights sitting next to each other and the two of them looked at each other, pointing fingers at themselves. ''Me?'' they said at the same time.

''Anyone!'' Rarity replied, a hint of exasperation in her voice.

Applejack placed a hand over her shoulder. ''You okay, Rares?''

Rarity sighed and touched her forehead. ''No. I've been having a mild headache for quite some time.''

''Maybe you need to relax,'' Applejack advised, concern adding to her expression.

''I can't relax, darling!'' Rarity protested. ''I have a pile of orders.''

''But you're not doing them right now, so...'' Applejack took her hand and placed it behind Rarity's head as she gently lowered her down on the couch. Rarity's heart fluttered at this act, and let out a sigh as she rested her head on Applejack's lap.

Fluttershy looked at them in awe and was blushing behind her mane covering her face, but then from the corner of her eye, she spotted Rainbow Dash literally fuming at the scene.

''I'll go,'' Princess Twilight volunteered, getting up from her seat. She made her way over to the kitchen and was surprised to see Sunset Shimmer following her.

Twilight's cheeks turned pink but she focused on her task. She walked up to the fridge and opened it up to see a can of whipped cream on the side. She grabbed hold of it but she realized how another hand had already beat her to it.

Her eyes met with Sunset's and her blush only started intensifying. She quickly got her hand away from the whipped cream and made her way over to the counter, fiddling with some utensils laid out. Sunset brought the whipped cream over to the counter to place it on top and just stood there next to Twilight.

Slowly, Sunset started moving her fingers next to Twilight's until the latter pulled it away.

''Not now,'' Twilight whispered. ''Not here. What if they see us?''

Sunset rolled her eyes. ''They already know, Twilight, and I'm sure they won't mind. I mean have you seen Rarity and Applejack? Rarity knew Applejack's taken by Rainbow Dash, but she still did it in front of her anyway!''

''My heart fluttered at that.'' Twilight nodded. ''But still...''

''Do you know what else will make your heart flutter?'' Sunset asked, grinning. Her hand squeezed onto Twilight's shoulder as her other hand pulled her by the waist.

Twilight pushed her away and turned around, crossing her arms insecurely. ''Please, Sunset,'' she insisted, frowning. ''I just don't feel comfortable.''

A frown marred Sunset's face and her hand pulled away, her head nodding with understanding.

The two of them just stood there by the counter in silence.

''I guess I'll bring this whipped cream over there,'' said Sunset as she began making her way back to the living room, Twilight having no choice but to follow her.

''There you are!'' Pinkie piped, snatching the whipped cream bottle away and pouring some into her mouth. ''What took you lovebirds so long? Making out?''

For once, Twilight didn't blush and just looked away. Sunset noticed this and sighed, taking Twilight's hand as she brought the two back to the kitchen for a talk.

''Okay. What the heck?'' Sunset asked. ''What's wrong with you? Are you mad at me?''

Twilight sighed and took her hand away. ''No, I'm not mad at you.''

''Then what?'' Sunset pleaded for an answer. ''Don't you love me anymore? Did I do something?''

With a sigh, Twilight looked Sunset in the eye. ''I can't take it anymore, Sunset. I stepped down from my princess position. These stupid wings won't go away. I'm taking my anger out on you. I'm confused about my love life. We're in a fucking open relationship. I just want a relationship with just us two. I know I didn't say anything before, but...''

Sunset looked at her with concern and brought her into a hug as she let her girlfriend cry onto her, being there for her as support right now was what she needs.

''I'm tired, Sunset,'' Twilight mumbled through sobs.

A few pats on the back composed her down little by little but it still wasn't enough. Sunset wiped Twilight's eyes clean and looked at her fresh, sparkling magenta eyes.

''I'm sorry I couldn't be there,'' Sunset said as she, too, began to drop a tear down her cheek.

Twilight sniffed. ''It's not your fault, Sunset. I just needed to lash out at someone.''

''You can to me anytime,'' Sunset said as she brought her close, the warmth radiating back and forth.


The sound of the shower suddenly stopped as Twilight came outside with her body draped with a towel and her head covered with another towel. A refreshing, warm shower was all she needed and Sunset was waiting for her outside with the others.

Twilight looked around to search for some clothes to wear. This was Pinkie Pie's house so she doubts she would have any mature clothes that she would like.

She thought wrong when she walked over to her cupboard and opened it to see a variety of clothes. She probably got these made by Rarity for occasions. From ear to ear, Twilight grinned and searched through the number of clothes.

A few minutes later, she finally found the one that she liked. She wore a simple pink skirt with a sleeveless white top that could see her cleavage. Nonetheless, it made her look sexy and Twilight loved it. She was a pony—or person, that loved clothes to be simple but ever since she had met Sunset she craved for something more... seductive.

And so, with her new outfit in check, her head was hung high as she looked at herself in the mirror and she made her way to the door. When she opened it, the first thing she saw was the face of her girlfriend which made her trip over and fall onto the person in front of her. Luckily, Sunset caught her.

''Woah,'' Sunset said. ''You gotta be careful there, Twi.'' She balanced her girlfriend on two feet again and eyed her outfit. ''Woah, Twilight, I—''

Twilight's cheeks burned and purposely laid her head back into Sunset's chest, the latter's eyes widening and melting and so placed her hand on her girlfriend's back.

Sunset lifted Twilight's chin to look her in the eye but Twilight looked away with a blush.

''You look beautiful,'' Sunset whispered, and then did Twilight look into her eyes, her blush deepening.

Sunset sighed and really wanted some so she pulled her girlfriend into a kiss. They pulled away for a while.

''I really want you so bad right now,'' Sunset said, hopelessly desperate.

Twilight inched forward. ''You can,'' she whispered, taking her girlfriend's hand and interlocking their fingers.

And so, Sunset brought her lips with her girlfriend's and chewed on her lower lip. Her hands slid from Twilight's thighs to Twilight's rump, lifting her skirt up to squeeze her cheeks. They made their way over to the counter and they continued kissing deeply.

Twilight pulled away for a while as she took off her crown from above her head and placed it on the counter next to her, letting her hair wave all about and fall gracefully and naturally amongst her shoulders.

This caused Sunset to simply stare at the princess. The beauty was unreal. Twilight's eyes sparkled as her girlfriend pulled her back into the kiss, the amount of lust and passion buried within the kiss was increasing as Sunset never got her lips away from Twilight and pushed her to sit on top of the counter. Sunset wanted her so bad and only her and she had her. She didn't want to leave her. And so, she took off her girlfriend's shirt and began admiring her body.

''Wow.'' Sunset was in awe as she watched Twilight from up to down.

Twilight blushed. ''Shut up. You've already seen me.''

''I know, but...'' Sunset stared at her. ''Wow.''

Twilight's grin became broader and pulled Sunset by the neck much to the latter's surprise and kissed her intensely on the lips, never wanting to slip away.

But when they did to grab a grasp for some air, a string of spit came out of both of their mouths but they didn't care as they were locked into each other's eyes, thirst and desire increasing.

''Wanna go to Pinkie Pie's bedroom and finish this off?'' Sunset asked mindlessly. ''I'm sure she won't mind.''

Over at Pinkie Pie's bedroom, Sunset strongly pushed her girlfriend onto the bed and pounded her own body against hers. Twilight had her hands around Sunset's body and pleaded to unhook her bra but Sunset did it herself and continued kissing with intense satisfaction. Oh, they were indeed satisfied.

That wasn't until...

''Who... wants cupcakes?!'' came Pinkie Pie's voice as she came crashing into the room with a tray of freshly baked goods. Sunset and Twilight immediately stopped kissing to her arrival and Pinkie instantly regretted coming in and so backed away while closing the door.

Sunset and Twilight looked at each other.

''Don't worry; it's just Pinkie Pie,'' Sunset assured her as she pinned her girlfriend to the bed again.

Outside, Pinkie Pie was leaning against the door until Rainbow and Applejack came holding hands.

''Sugar?'' Applejack asked. ''Are you all right?''

Pinkie chuckled hesitantly. ''Never better!'' Her eyes twitched. ''I totally never saw anything!''

''Well, it is okay if we can use your room for a while?'' Applejack asked, her eyes oozing over lovingly when she focused her attention back on her girlfriend again.

''You can't!'' Pinkie cried, instantly guarding the door with all her might.

''Uh, why not?'' Applejack asked, raising an eyebrow at her weirdness even if she was Pinkie Pie.

''Because somebody else is in there!'' Pinkie blurted out, then covered her mouth.

Applejack and Rainbow looked at each other, then nodded with understanding. Pinkie wiped the sweat away from her brow and blew a sigh of relief and slowly left the door.

Meanwhile, Fluttershy came to the door and opened it.

''OH FOR CELESTIA'S MOTHERFUCKING—''

Fluttershy immediately closed the door and leaned against it, embarrassed.

Sci-Twi came over with a towel wrapped around her body until Fluttershy pulled onto her chest with her eyes twitching telling her to not go into the room. She then realized what she was doing and looked down to see where her hands were.

Fluttershy got her hands away from Sci-Twi's boobs and cowered as her blushing intensified.