• Published 1st Mar 2022
  • 2,204 Views, 26 Comments

Majin Buu - ImTryingToLearn

  • ...
6
 26
 2,204

McEdgy and his McPlan

For a couple of minutes, all I did was look at my body with a tremendous amount of confusion, as McEdgy yelled at me, telling me stuff I was simply deciding to ignore for the moment being. I was, after all, too busy analyzing my body in great detail, from my new set of hooves to my chest, seeing that everything in my body was a light pink.

Sadly enough, the weird shit didn't end there; my arms and chest had holes, small holes as big as a small marble, my arms had these holes to the side, while my chest had them above my pecs.

"What the fuck?" I mused, staring at my arms going from my shoulders to my hooves over and over again, the color, the texture, everything vaguely reminding me of someone, but who?

"STOP IGNORING ME!" The Edge lord I had been ignoring shouted like a kid throwing a tantrum, moving in front of me so that I would see him and no longer ignore him.

"I'm busy---" I started my response in a very normal manner but stopped abruptly when I saw what was standing in front of me, a pony, one made of shadows. "What the fuck?!"

In retrospect, his plans were now somewhat understandable.

But beyond that, this had to be a nightmare I was having inside my coma. So the question now was, why was I imagining a pony? An edgy one at that?

"A pony, made of shadows," I muttered, moving my... hand... hoof? Hoof to touch it.

"What are you doing?"McEdgy demanded in a confused manner.

"Touching you," I replied, watching in awe as my hoof passed through his shadowy form as if there was nothing in front of me, barely disturbing his form. I was basically touching air.

"Stop doing THAT!" McEdgy bellowed in an unholy snarl.

"You shut up," I shushed, shoving my hoof in his shadowy mouth, as I narrowed my eyes and moved closer to his unique body, trying to see how my imagination was making him work. He was, after all, more complete than Wilson. "You're a figment of my imagination; you have no right to complain," I added.

"A figment of your imagination?" McEdgy gasped in indignation, moving out of my hoof range.

"Yes," I nodded, trying to reach him once again with my hoof.

"You arrogant demon!" McEdgy snarled as the very ground beneath him shooked, as he trembled in rage, his eyes shifting from a dim yellow to a bright crimson red, as his shadowy body grew in size, covering the entire cave, save for the spot I was standing in.

All while I looked at him, with a look that said, I've seen worse. I was a horror fan, so this was a 1 out 10, 1.5 if he had added suspense music before that actual scare.

"Meh," I shrugged.

"Could a figment of your imagination do this?!" McEdgy roared, lifting a boulder with his shadows claws, before hurling said boulder at me. The boulder in question was the size of a car, but this was a dream, so I didn't even bat an eye at the incoming projectile.

"Meh," I shrugged, once again, seconds before the boulder collided with my body breaking into a thousand pieces, without doing any damage whatsoever; in fact, it kind of felt like he had thrown a pillow at me, a very soft one at that.

"NOW BOW!" McEdgy growled.

"You do realize that didn't hurt at all? Right?" I asked, kicking the tiny rocks his giant boulder had transformed into away.

"YOU DARE?!" McEdgy, however, was not having any of it.

I sighed; perhaps it would be best to just ignore him and enjoy my comatose reverie.

"I'm hungry," I muttered while looking around, noticing how my stomach was growling in the process.

"Are you hungry?" McEdgy asked with a tone that made me want to scream stranger danger like a child.

I turned to look at him, nodding, before taking a step back, "Yes, yes I am,"

"I can give you food, in exchange for your servitude!" McEdgy shouted with a big smile.

"So, you not only think me a whore, but a cheap one too?" I replied with a blank, expressionless face.

My stomach growled in defiance. Apparently, my stomach was a cheap whore, good to know I guess.


I caved in the end to his promises of food of all things.

I accepted working for him; I mean, what's the worse than can happen?

It's a dream; consequences be damned.

Also, I was curious to know if eating in a dream would feel real in any form.

"So what is my mission," I yawned, looking at my hooves, still trying to figure out why would I dream about ponies of all things.

"You will capture the princess in the castle!" Edgy grinned in pure delight.

I looked at him, and asked, "And the castle is?"

"Outside," Edgy replied, deflating a little.

"Of course, I assumed as much, but... where exactly, I mean, this is a cave, and I assume the castle won't be outside the moment I walk out of the cave, sooo..." I pressed.

"Oh, right," Edgy sighed, rubbing his head. "You will need to take two lefts after exiting the cave; then, you'll have to walk two miles north. From there, the castle is impossible to miss; you'll see some signs on the way, so don't worry."

I nodded, starting to make my way out of the cave. Maybe I would just simply ditch Edgy and his plan to capture the princess, and see how my head was rendering with this dream of mine.

"Bring her alive!" Edgy cackled as I walked out of the cave.

I sighed, wondering why I had accepted such an offer, with only the promise of a few donuts and cakes of all things; I mean, since when do I have a sweet tooth?

"Well, time to capture a princess, as cliche as that sounds," I sighed once again, stepping out of the cave only to find a stark, harsh tundra outside blasting my pink face with snow. "Whyyyy!?" I whined; I hated this type of weather, WITH ALL MY HEART.

But never mind that.

It was time to find the princess and claim my donuts.

"He said two lefts," I mused, looking at the never-ending picture of why in front of me. But... where? I mean, if I took the two lefts he said here, I would end up walking inside the cave again. "I guess I'm gonna have to wing it," I sighed.


I was lost.

Two hours walking.

And I realized that much.

Needless to say, I was keeping my calm, with a composed and relaxed demeanor, one expected of a man of my class.

"WHERE THE FUCK AM I?!" I shouted.

Ok, I had lied.

But who can blame me? I had walked for quite a while and had yet to see any signs of civilization, which I assumed would be more ponies; thankfully enough, I didn't feel cold at all. I mean, if I could feel cold, I would probably be dead by now, but fortunately, this was a dream, and my uncovered body, save for my ass and legs that were covered in a pair of white pants, seems to be immune to the weather.

"Maybe I should've taken those two lefts, just to follow the dream narrative," I sighed.