• Published 28th Feb 2022
  • 5,078 Views, 1,056 Comments

Cinematic Adventures: Scooby Doo Wrestlemania Mystery - extremeenigma02



The Mane Six and Spike reunited with Mystery Inc once more as they travel to WWE City to help the superstars stop a menacing ghost bear that threatens their biggest event ever: Wrestlemania

  • ...
10
 1,056
 5,078

Welcome to WWE City

The Mane Six, Spike, and Mystery Inc. were all settled in the mystery machine as they made their way to WWE City. It was there that patrons could get their daily dose of WWE wrestling at any time (At least according to the official WWE website). While most of Mystery Inc. were excited, especially Scooby and Shaggy, they were still understandably confused over the fact they have a bunch of ponies and a dragon for passengers. So during their drive along the road, they decided to strike up some conversation over how they all met before in a parallel universe.

“So like you met us before in some other universe when we broke up?” Shaggy asked, confused.

“Yes Shaggy,” Twilight replied. “I know it’s as confusing for you but trust me when I say we’re telling the truth.”

Fred Jones, meanwhile, looked toward the rear view mirror to catch a glimpse of the mysterious ponies all the while trying to understand this.

“But if we met you guys before, wouldn’t we remember that day?” Fred asked.

“Not necessarily Fred,” Velma spoke up. “I’ve done a little more research on anything from this Parallel Timeline theory, and if I’ve learned anything then it’s possible.”

“I still have no idea what that even is,” Rainbow Dash replied, shaking her head.

“The theory goes that every single choice we’ve made caused an opposite timeline,” Twilight explained, standing up. “According to the Parallel Timeline theory, sometimes similar actions lead to different events.”

“They can exist with other timelines so long as they don’t collide with each other,” Velma concluded.

“Oh great… double eggheads all over!” Rainbow groaned, rolling her eyes.

Needless to say, Velma and Twilight both frowned over that remark. While they drove along, Shaggy and Scooby were playing silly food games to pass the time. Shaggy grabbed a Scooby Snack from its box and prepared to toss it.

“Here comes the flying hurricanrana off the top rope!” He announced.

Tossing the little snack into the air, Scooby Doo performed a jumping twirl and caught the snack in his mouth before chomping it down.

“And it’s countered by Scooby’s patented corkscrew counter crunch!” Shaggy cheered.

Every pony and Spike all clapped at the impressive display while Daphne just sat up from huffing in disapproval.

“Um, exactly how many more play-by-play Scooby Snack attacks will we have to endure before WWE City?” She asked irritably.

“Like, we brought ‘everything’ we had,” Shaggy answered. “Scooby and I need to keep our energy up so we can cheer like crazy at the main event.”

“Trust me, if you think this is all they truly had then you’d be sorely mistaken,” Storm commented.

“There’s so many boxes I can’t even see the luggage,” Velma said amazed.

“Luggage?” Shaggy asked, confused.

“You didn’t bring the luggage?!” Daphne and Velma exclaimed surprised.

“How could you two forget to bring the luggage?!” Rarity asked loudly.

“Of all the food-induced insane things you two have done, this ‘really’ takes the cake!” Daphne spoke angrily.

“Mm… cake,” Shaggy and Scooby hummed hungrily.

Pinkie Pie reached into her mane and pulled out a big double chocolate fudge cake, which she proceeded to hand to the two hungry sleuths.

“Here you go!” She smiled.

“I mean it!!” Daphne yelled.

“Uh, beg yer pardon Daphne, but we don’t normally wear clothes,” Applejack pointed out.

“And besides, did you really expect these two of all people to pack stuff that ‘isn’t’ food based?” Rainbow asked seriously.

“Like what’s the big deal?” Shaggy asked. “We all wear the same outfits every single day anyway.”

Both Daphne and Velma blinked in surprise at his response, but Fred merely nodded his head.

“Well you have to admit it, he does have a point,” He agreed.

Velma looked at her clothes, while Daphne huffed in frustration. Rarity, on the other hoof, had one eye twitching rapidly.

“Every… single… day?”

Rarity proceeded to faint dramatically while the rest of the Mane Six, Spike, and Storm rolled their eyes and shook their heads.

“Oh Rarity,” Twilight chuckled.

“Hey, look!” Shaggy pointed out. “Like, WWE City, next exit.”

The van drove over the next pass and soon saw the lights of WWE City glowing in the distance. As they drove along, Twilight looked toward the side and noticed the big ‘Welcome’ sign had claw marks all around it. She rubbed her chin curiously wondering what could’ve happened.

“Hold the phone!” Fred exclaimed suddenly.

A that moment, a raccoon ran out into the street with a fish in its jaws and froze as the Mystery Machine came in hot. Fred quickly skid the van to avoid the raccoon and the Mystery Machine spun out before eventually landing in a ditch. Everyone quickly emerged from the van, checking themselves over.

“Every pony okay?” Twilight asked worriedly.

“I don’t think so!” Pinkie replied. “I can’t feel my toes!”

“Pinkie, we don’t have any toes,” Storm responded.

Pinkie looked down and wiggled her hooves before giggling.

“Oh yeah, I forgot.”

“Looks like we’re stuck,” Fred observed.

“Nice driving Evel Knievel,” Rainbow said sarcastically. “What are we supposed to do now?”

“There’s a car coming,” Daphne observed.

Sure enough, not far down the road, a red pickup truck came down the road with another person jogging alongside.

“Thank goodness!” Fluttershy sighed in relief. “Maybe they can help us.”

“Um, ah’m not so sure about that,” Applejack spoke uncertainly.

“How so darling?” Rarity asked.

“Well, just look at us.”

Every pony and Spike looked down at themselves, realizing just what she was talking about. They were all in their pony and dragon forms. Although Mystery Inc. were cool with them, that did not necessarily mean others would be.

“Everyone just hold on a second,” Twilight spoke.

Concentrating all her magic, Twilight quickly transformed herself and the rest of her friends into their human forms, much to Mystery Inc.’s amazement (Even Spike received his own human disguise). Thankfully, they had just assumed their new forms before the truck came up alongside the group. There were two African American men occupying the truck and the figure jogging alongside them wore a hoodie.

“Well now, this ain’t a good place for a breakdown,” The driver called out.

“Can we help you kids out?” The other figure asked.

The hooded figure pulled back his hoodie to reveal none other than the 16x WWE Champion himself, John Cena. Upon seeing his face, Shaggy, Scooby, and Rainbow formed huge smiles across their faces.

“Oh my gosh you guys, it’s John Cena!” Rainbow yelled excitedly. “The greatest WWE Champion of all time!”

“Whoa!” Scooby and Shaggy said amazed.

“Now there’s something you don’t see every day,” Storm added.

“Okay,” Cena spoke confused. “Looks like you kids ran into some trouble.”

“This ain’t safe, champ,” The driver spoke up. “We gotta keep moving.”

“Calm down, Cookie,” Cena assured.

“I’m just saying that it’s dangerous out here at night, what with the bear trouble and all.

“Oh my!” Fluttershy gasped.

“Bear trouble?” Spike added. “Gosh that just sounds awful.”

“I know!” Cookie nodded. “That’s why Ruben, my nephew here, and I have been following the superstars on their jogs.”

The other occupant of the truck stepped out after his uncle, revealing a tall and very muscular young man who waved at everyone.

“Hi!” He greeted.

“Well, these kids aren’t going anywhere while their van is stuck,” Cena said. “This shouldn’t take long.”

“Uh, what’s he gonna do?” Daphne scoffed. “Lift the van out of the ditch?”

The clouds soon parted, and the rays of the moonlight shined upon Cena, who removed his hoodie to reveal his rippling muscles and abs. Daphne stared after him in shock, but quickly smiled. Cena grabbed hold of the van’s bumper and expertly lifted it out of the ditch and back onto the road. Everyone looked at him in utter amazement and Fred took a moment to snap a picture.

“Cool…” Fred said impressed.

“Wow!” Twilight added, amazed.

“Now that’s wut ah call strong!” Applejack nodded approvingly.

“I didn’t know WWE superstars were so hot!” Daphne sighed.

“Excuse me darling?” Rarity asked, raising an eyebrow.

Strong!” Daphne corrected quickly. “I mean ‘strong’.”

The sound of rustling drew Scooby’s attention back to the Mystery Machine and he noticed the raccoon from earlier coming from the back with a box of Scooby Snacks. Scooby growled at the little creature and chased it through the dark trees, with the gang chasing after him.

“Scooby, no!” Daphne yelled.

“Scooby, stop!” Shaggy yelled.

Meanwhile, Scooby pursued the raccoon through the trees but eventually lost sight of it. Scooby rounded a big tree, and the raccoon tripped the Great Dane as he came around. Scooby tumbled down the hill and crashed through bushes before finally crashing into a big mud puddle. It wasn’t long after that when Shaggy and Fluttershy came looking through that same area.

“Scooby Doo, where are you?!” Shaggy called out.

“Oh, I do hope he’s alright,” Fluttershy spoke worriedly. “Celestia only knows what’s out here in these scary woods.”

“Like don’t worry Fluttershy, we’ll find him,” Shaggy assured breathlessly. “Like zoinks, I’m out of shape!”

Shaggy stopped to lean against a tree to catch his breath. From behind him, out of the muck, a large menacing figure emerged and the moment she saw it Fluttershy squeaked with fear.

“S-S-Shaggy…” She trembled. “I t-think we s-s-should go n-now…”

Shaggy slowly turned around to see what she was looking at and his eyes widened in fear.

“A m-m-m… MONSTER!!!” He yelled.

Fluttershy jumped behind Shaggy in fear, but the ‘monster’ itself seemed just as freaked out as they were.

“Ronster? Rere? Rere?!”

The creature shook and looked around in fear, causing all the mud and leaves to fall off revealing none other than Scooby Doo. Seeing the familiar Great Dane made Shaggy and Fluttershy sigh with relief.

“Oh thank goodness…” Fluttershy sighed thankfully. “It’s just you Scooby Doo.”

“Yeah, you really had us worried buddy,” Shaggy nodded.

The two best friends ran up and hugged one another, thankful that there wasn’t really anything dangerous in the woods right now…

*BANG!!!*

Then the sound of a gunshot made all three jump and huddle against one another in fear. They all looked over to see a tall lanky man with a grey mullet and beard wielding a shotgun. The same raccoon from before scampered up and climbed onto his shoulders as he looked at the three with an angry look.

“What are you all doing in my woods?” He asked in a deep voice.

“Like, leaving!” Shaggy shook fearfully.

“We’re really sorry sir!” Fluttershy squeaked. “We’ll leave right now, and you’ll never see us again!”

Thankfully, the rest of the gang ran up just in time.

“Cool down a bit Bayard,” Cookie assured. “The dog and the pink haired gal didn’t mean to trespass. They’re just fans here for the WWE.”

“They always come for that!” Bayard responded. “And the more they come, the hungrier they make the beast.”

“The beast?” Shaggy shook again.

“The beast known as WWE City!” Bayard continued. “Everyday, it takes up more and more of our land. But not for long. Because there’s a storm coming and we’re gonna watch it blow you all out of here like dead leaves.”

Everyone looked at the old hillbilly in fear, as he once more raised his gun into the air and fired off one last warning shot.

“Now get off my property!” He growled.

Heeding the man’s warning, everyone quickly raced back to the main road.

“Sheesh! What a grouch!” Storm commented.

“Ah don’t let old Bayard spook ya,” Cookie assured. “He’s not what you call a people person.”

“I think we’ve noticed,” Spike responded.

“Still, it’s not right,” Cena commented.

“You’re telling me,” Rainbow nodded. “Thanks to him, I’m missing out on all the fun stuff I need to do at WWE City.”

“Wut in tarnation are ya in such a rush fer hun?” Applejack asked. “Ya didn’t even know what WWE was until a few days ago.”

“Well now that I know what it is, I realize just how much I actually like it!” Rainbow responded.

This caused John Cena to chuckle a tad over the rainbow haired girl’s enthusiasm.

“I like your spirit kid,” He commented. “What did you say your name was again?”

“Rainbow Dash.”

“Well Rainbow Dash, can I make it up to you by offering you some VIP seats at our live event tonight?”

“Would we ever!” Shaggy and Scooby spoke in unison.

“I guess they’ll take that as a yes,” Rainbow nodded.

Cena then procured them all some VIP tickets for tonight’s show. And with that settled, the group headed onwards toward WWE City in the distance.

<>

The great land that was WWE City could be described as a bustling metropolis of wrestling and entertainment. There were numerous hotels, restaurants, stores, and all manner of businesses as far as the eyes could see. At the epicenter of it all was the WWE Arena itself, where everyone gathered for another night of exciting wrestling action. Inside the arena, fans filled the seats all the way up to the rafters excited for the show to begin.

“Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to WWE!!!” The announcer spoke loudly.

Following that announcement, the night was jam-paced with action and fun for all the fans in the audience, the young and the old. They say all their favorite superstars sharing their moment under the spotlight. From Brodus Clay to Santino Marella, even Triple H and A.J. Lee. All of the competitors, both the men and the women, got to compete in the most amazing matches the fans have ever seen.

And now… it was time for the ‘main event’.

“Ladies and gentlemen, it is now time for the main event of the evening!” The announcer said. “Before we begin, please welcome our commentators for this evening. First, the voice of the WWE: Michael Cole!”

Everyone cheered for the twenty-year veteran commentator for WWE, as he took his place at the announce table.

“And his broadcast partner, WWE Hall of Famer: Jerry ‘The King’ Lawler!”

Everyone cheered louder as the King of Wrestling himself made his way onto the stage and waved at the crowd as he made his way down the ramp. With his signature crown in hand, Jerry Lawler made his way to the commentary table and sat down alongside Michael Cole as the pyro exploded around the arena. Shaggy and Scooby looked on in utter amazement.

“Like pinch me I must be dreaming!” Shaggy spoke dazed.

Scooby, also in a daze, pinched Shaggy right on the hand.

“Ow!” Shaggy cried out, turning happy. “Ha-ha! I’m not dreaming!”

“Dudes, this show is totally awesome!” Rainbow said excitedly. “And there’s still the main event to go!”

Down at the commentary table, Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler began to announce for tonight’s main event match.

“Boy, what an exciting tag team match we have here tonight,” He announced. “Wouldn’t you agree King?”

“You said it there Michael,” Jerry agreed. “Tonight has already had a series of great matches and we still have an exciting main event to go. If my heart rate goes any higher, I might just have another heart attack.”

“Well let’s just hope that doesn’t happen tonight King and we can get to the main event. The Big Show and Alberto Del Rio are going up against John Cena and Sin Cara.”

“This is so exciting!” Pinkie squealed.

“Took the words right out of my mouth Pinkster!” Rainbow nodded.

“You said it!” Spike agreed.

Down at ringside, the bell rang to start the match. John Cena raced forward and delivered a huge elbow shot that knocked the Big Show down.

“And Cena wastes no time delivering an elbow to Big Show!” Michael Cole commented.

Big Show, however, was quick to return to his feet and delivered a skillet-like chop to John Cena’s chest, causing him to stagger back into the ring ropes.

“Big Show with a massive chop on Cena!” Jerry pointed out.

As Cena reeled against the ropes, the Big Show had the referee distracted. That allowed Alberto Del Rio to deliver a stiff elbow to the back of Cena that knocked him flat on his face. By the time the referee regained his focus on the action, he approached Del Rio who just raised his hands innocently.

“And Del Rio blindsides Cena,” Michael observed. “That was a dirty move and I think the ref agrees.”

“Hey ref, are you blind or something?!” Rainbow yelled.

“Calm down Rainbow!” Twilight assured. “I’m sure the referee saw what he was doing.”

“Besides, this is getting good,” Rarity replied, focused on the match.

Everyone looked over toward the fashionista, confused over the fact she was really getting into the action. Rarity looked back at them and shrugged her shoulders.

“What? I can’t very well sleep with all this cheering and noise. Might as well enjoy the show.”

Everyone just turned back to the action, as Sin Cara noticed Del Rio’s dirty move and pulled back on the ropes to propel himself through the air. He soared like a bird and flipped through the air before catching Del Rio in a Sunset Powerbomb off the ring apron and onto the floor.

“Oh my goodness, Sin Cara’s up and he delivers high-flying justice to Del Rio!” Michael announced.

“That was quite the impressive move if I do say so myself Michael,” Jerry spoke amazed.

“Whoo-hoo!” Shaggy cheered.

“Awesome!” Scooby and Rainbow cheered together.

Then the Big Show hoisted Cena high over himself with a military press.

“And it looks like the end for Cena,” Michael commented.

However, before Big Show could finish it, John Cena reversed the move and suplexed Big Show onto the top rope. This caused the giant to fall directly towards the commentary table.

“He’s got Big Show up!” Michael commented, watching Big Show fall. “Oh no! Look out!”

Both Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler leapt out of the way just as Big Show crashed through the table and even through the floor. The entire Mystery Inc. gang watched in shock, while Twilight and her friends were just as surprised just the same.

“That was my favorite table!” Michael Cole commented.

“Could you stop worrying about the table Michael and call the match?!” Jerry scolded.

Back in the ring, Cena looked toward where Big Show had fallen. He turned back just as Del Rio got into the ring and charged toward him. Fortunately, Cena was able to catch him in a massive Sidewalk Slam.

“Del Rio is up, and he walks right into Cena’s Sidewalk Slam!” Jerry commentated.

“And the crowd goes wild!” Michael added.

Everyone cheered in excitement as Cena celebrated, completely unaware that Big Show had gotten back up and now had an actual picnic table in hand.

“Wait, Big Show is back? With a picnic table? Where did he get a picnic table?”

“I have no idea Michael, but Cena should get out of there and quick.”

Cena slowly turned around just in time to see Big Show smash the picnic table over his face and Cena fell onto the ropes.

“Oh the humanity!”

Up along the stands, Velma was doing research from her tablet over the rules of the matchup.

“I don’t see anything in the rules about the use of furniture,” She spoke confused.

“It’s a show Velma,” Fred told her.

“Well I can’t say I’m bored,” Velma shrugged.

Back in the ring, Sin Cara rushed in and delivered a huge Tilt-a-Whirl takedown slam on the Big Show.

“And Sin Cara delivered a massive Tilt-A-Whirl takedown on the Big Show,” Michael commented.

“And it looks like Cena’s about to come in and finish this off,” Jerry added.

John Cena got back in the ring and performed his signature ‘You Can’t See Me’ taunt before running off the ropes to deliver his vintage Five Knuckle Shuffle on Big Show. Off in the stands, Fred hoped to get an epic action shot of the maneuver, but Daphne started waving around green Pom-poms and cheering.

“Let’s go Cena!” She cheered. “Let’s go Cena! Woo-hoo! Yay!”

From behind her, Fred looked both upset for missing his action shot and jealous that Daphne was cheering for John Cena.

Back in the ring, Cena hoisted Big Show onto his shoulders as he stood along the second rope and delivered a massive Attitude Adjustment. He then went for the pinfall as the referee made the count.

1… 2… 3!

The bell rang as the crowd erupted once more for Cena and Sin Cara’s victory.

“Cena for the win!” Michael cheered. “Cena for the win!”

“What an epic main event Michael!” Jerry added. “Congratulations to Cena and Sin Cara.”

“Here are your winners of this tag team match: Sin Cara and John Cena!” The ring announcer said.

The referee raised Sin Cara and John Cena’s hands in victory as the crowd cheered. Up in the stands, the Mystery Inc. gang and the Equestrians also cheered for them.

“Woo-hoo!” Shaggy and Scooby cheered.

“You are so amazing!” Daphne cheered.

“Totally awesome!” Rainbow cheered.

“Now that there’s one hay of a hoedown!” Applejack cheered.

Everyone cheered once more as the ring was cleared for the arrival of the World Wrestling Entertainment chairman himself: Mr. Vincent Kennedy McMahon. The elderly visionary behind the genius of WWE walked onto the stage with a microphone in hand and began to address the crowd.

“Welcome fans!” He greeted loudly.

Once more everyone cheered in excitement.

“You should be excited because I’m about to lay on you something very heavy—our very own WWE championship belt!”

From above the ring, the WWE championship was lowered by two cable wires as everyone stared in awe and amazement.

“Yes, it’s solid gold, encrusted with priceless gems and jewels,” Mr. McMahon explained. “But any WWE superstar will tell you it’s not about the glitter. The championship belt represents honor, respect, hard work, dedication, the very soul of WWE.”

Once more, the fans all cheered and applauded in respect for the WWE championship.

“As you know, ever since Kane’s WWE championship match was overturned, this championship belt has been held vacant. And so it shall remain until a true champion rises up and proves themselves worthy this weekend in the main event at WrestleMania!”

The crowd cheered again as Mr. McMahon handed the championship belt to a security guard, who placed it into a secure plexiglass case which locked shut upon closure. Security proceeded to take the case away as everyone cheered and applauded. Meanwhile, up along the stands, Velma continued her research.

“Did you know that a golden ceremonial prize was customary at ancient games for thousands of years?” She asked.

“No, Velma,” Fred sighed. “Thank you.”

“Can you please just quite the egghead talk for a while and just enjoy the show?” Rainbow asked seriously.

“No need to be so rude, Rainbow,” Rarity scolded lightly.

“Well, I’m sorry but it would be nice to enjoy an awesome show without all the egghead mumbo jumbo.”

Just then, Daphne received a text message and giggled upon seeing who it was from.

“Oh, it’s a text from John Cena, thanking me personally for all the cheering!” She giggled. “That’s a keeper.”

“When did you give Cena your phone number?” Fred asked jealously.

“Oh, when I gave him my email, my home address, and my scarf size,” Daphne responded.

“Oh, is that all?” Spike chuckled.

Fred frowned in jealousy once more just as John Cena came alongside the barricade and looked toward Mystery Inc. and the Equestrian group.

“Hey, you kids wanna come in the ring and wave to the crowd?” He asked.

“Seriously?” Shaggy asked surprised.

“Yeah why not? I mean you guys are our contest winners and you have VIP tickets.”

“Now that would be totally awesome!” Rainbow said with glee. “What are we waiting for? Let’s do this!”

John Cena proceeded to help each of the gang members and the Equestrians over the barricade and into the ring. There they stood before the cheering crowd and waved to them all happily. John Cena grabbed a microphone as everyone in the crowd began to go silent.

“As you all may know, WWE had a recent video game contest in which a few lucky fans would get the opportunity to win an all-expense paid trip to WrestleMania,” Cena explained. “Well tonight, we decided to let those contest winners come into this very ring to address all of you, the WWE universe. So if you will please give them a big round of applause.”

The crowd erupted in cheers and applause as Cena handed the microphone to Shaggy, who waved toward the crowd.

“Like it’s totally cool to finally be here in WWE City and to get the opportunity to be here for WrestleMania!” Shaggy announced to everyone. “I’ve been a huge fan of WWE for a very long time, and I always hoped that I’d get to step in this ring one day. Now that I am, I don’t think there will ever be a moment that can compare to this. So thank you so much for this amazing opportunity.”

The crowd cheered once more as Shaggy handed the microphone over to Rainbow Dash.

“Me personally, I never even heard about WWE until just yesterday,” She spoke honestly. “However, in the short time I’ve seen it, I can safely assure you all that this is perhaps the most awesome experience ever. Here’s hoping that…”

And just like that, the entire atmosphere in the arena changed as the entire gang turned towards the entrance. Out of it stepped one of the most sadistic, most evil managers in the entire sport of professional wrestling. That being the Sinister Minister himself: Father James Mitchell.

Father Mitchell stood on stage with a twisted, evil smile on his face. The entire arena started booing and jeering toward the evil man. He produced a microphone in his hand and then started to address them.

“Congratulations on your momentary success, but don’t get too comfortable,” He warned. “Terrible things tend to happen to those who have absolutely no business being somewhere they are never meant to be. So let me offer you all a fair warning: Be afraid… be very afraid. For soon enough, dark times will be upon us. And I have only two words for you all… click DOOMSDAY!”

Releasing a sinister cackle Father Mitchell made his way back through the entrance to the arena. The entire group in the ring looked after him in confusion while Shaggy, Scooby, and Fluttershy shook with fear.

“Like who was that creepy guy?” Shaggy asked fearfully.

“I don’t seem to recall that guy in the WWE!” Pinkie shivered.

“That’s James Mitchell,” John Cena responded. “He’s been coming around here lately talking about ‘dark days’ and ‘the end as we know it’. Honestly, it’s all just a bunch of nonsense.”

“So… a creepy guy walked around looking all evil and making eerie predictions of the future?” Rainbow questioned. “Yeah, that doesn’t mean anything at all.”

“Eh don’t worry about it,” Cena assured. “He’s just a crazy man with nothing better to do than to scare good people. Hey, why don’t you crazy kids join us at the training camp tonight? It’s something to see.”

“WWE training camp?!” Shaggy and Scooby asked in unison.

Then both men started giggling like mad men, much to the amusement of the rest of the gang.

“What I think they mean to say is, ‘Yes, we would love to join you’,” Twilight smiled.

John Cena nodded in agreement before leading the group out of the ring towards the backstage area. As they walked, they were unable to see the tall menacing figure watching from the shadows. It just stared silently with ill-intent toward the oblivious group, its eyes never leaving their direction. It kept its gaze upon them as it slowly walked off, seemingly disappearing into the depths of the darkness.