• Published 14th Mar 2022
  • 4,221 Views, 39 Comments

Transferred as a Limited God to a World full with Colorful ponies - WinterStormed



Transferred as a god with dashing features into a television program that I never paid attention to ? Hell yeah. But what's with the 'Prone to Enslavement clause ?'

  • ...
26
 39
 4,221

Chapter 17 : Sleeping Arrangements

I entered the Princesses chambers. Terrified would be an understatement to what I was feeling. What will Luna do to me ? I silently cursed myself as the door behind me made a sound. Fortunately, The sleeping form of Luna was not shifting from the abrupt sound.

Whew.

I slowly laid down on the carpet. What happened to the sleeping arrangements she wanted to speak about ? Honestly, I was actually worried that she would make me sleep outside, but the carpet is fine....

Whoa ! I felt my body rising off the ground, my vision covered with a bluish aura. Luna's horn was glowing with one of her eye's slowly opening.

"You seemed to have taken your time to eat."

No, I ate faster than a hungry lion because I was busy thinking about the types of torture you would do to me if I was late. Obviously, I did not say that to her.

"S-S-S-Sorry." The pain this time was brief. I really need to keep my mouth shut.

Luna raised her head up. She looked...neutral. Huh. That's surprising. I was expecting her to be absolutely furious for calling her a monster. I mean, thinking she was a monster.

"You can speak freely now Silver."

Wait. Did she just called me by my name ? Is she...
I looked at her. Is she trying to be nice ? A small smile escaped from my face. It seems I impacted her in a big way.

Luna scowled, her cheeks turning slightly red. "Humph ! You should be grateful that I am giving you permission."

Well it is hard to show gratitude when you floating mid-air. I bowed my head. "I am very grateful for your kindness." Luna was not impressed.

"The gratefulness you showing is totally different from what you showed to my sister." Oooh, jealous are we now.

Off-guard, I was pulled towards her and dropped on the bed, inches from her muzzle. "Eeeep !" Why is she going on top of me ? My cheeks burning red. Luna smirked.

"Is it because you attracted to her beauty ? Her charm ?"

Actually I am attracted to her because of her kindness, personality and char- WHAT THE... My brain stopped functioning as Luna began to glow.



*FWOOMPH !*

What is going on with my wings ! Luna was unbelievably pretty. I couldn't form words to what I was seeing.

Luna gave a devilish smile as her muzzle pressed against mines.

" Would you now show me your gratefulness ?"

My heart was beating fast. A beautiful princess was on top off me. Her breath smelt of strawberry's. The twinkles of her eyes and her playful smile. She was teasing me. I never seen this side of Luna. At first I thought Luna was an arrogant and cruel monarch but seeing her like this...she is no different from her sister.

I smiled. "Thank you Princess." Luna was taken aback, blushing. "W-W-W-Well, I will accept it."

I smirked. "Your beauty is on par with Princess Celestia." Luna scowled. "On par ?" Her hoofs wrapping around my barrel, tightening as she pressed herself against me. "Eeeep !" My plan backfired as She began to glow.


I stared at her as she transformed once again to something even more beautiful. Luna waited for an answer, staring into my eyes.

"So ? Am I still on par with Celestia ?"

"H-H-How are you doing that ?"

Luna frowned. Probably expecting praise of her beauty. "Alicorns is a god-like race. We have so much of magic that it has to be released regularly. My three forms are all expressions of that. This form is when I am suppressing magic from dispensing at all. My everyday form dispenses magic steadily while my other form dispense magic at a higher rate."

I looked thoughtfully. "Does that mean Princess Celestia have three forms as well ?" Oh no. Should have not said that.

Luna began to nuzzle my neck. "W-W-W-What are you doing ?" I felt tingly and hot. "Eeeep !" She bit my neck. Hard. I tried to squirm out of her grip only for her to tighten her hold on me.

"Tell me Silver." Luna pushed my hair away from my eye. "Am I still on par with Celestia ?"

"W-W-Well...eeep !" Luna bit my ear. Why does it feel good and painful at the same time ?

" Mercy !"

Luna nuzzled my chest, her body pressing harder against mines. "It seems I need to force you now."

"You beautiful ! Better than Celestia !" I said, my breathing heavy.

Luna pouted as she reverted to her normal form. "Way to spoil the fun." Whew ! That was a close one. My cheeks were burning, knowing what she was going to do....

Luna laid her head on my chest as she shifted her body on mine.

"Princess can I go now ?" Luna yawned. "Go where ?"

"To my carpet." Luna pushed her muzzle into my neck. "From tonight you shall sleep on my bed to act as my personal pillow pillow."

I tried to protest but my mouth was clamped with her magic as she positioned herself to my right side, intertwining her hooves around my body. It hurt a bit. She still had her regalia on.

My cheeks were red. As I felt her heartbeat. I yawned. Sooo Soft.....ZZZZZZZ.

Author's Note:

Pic in this chapter was drawn by MagnaLuna