• Published 14th Mar 2022
  • 4,151 Views, 38 Comments

Transferred as a Limited God to a World full with Colorful ponies - WinterStormed



Transferred as a god with dashing features into a television program that I never paid attention to ? Hell yeah. But what's with the 'Prone to Enslavement clause ?'

  • ...
25
 38
 4,151

Chapter 3 : Terms and Conditions Apply

Discord kept his promise and answered my questions. In the most ambiguous way possible. Let me explain. I would be sent to another world. An alternate version of the My Little Pony universe. I guess he was being serious, it's honestly hard to tell. Anyway I should have paid attention to the series when I was alive.

Oh well, Discord did say that he would have to erase my memories if I did. So thank God I did not. It could not find any deceptions in his offer. Well , any direct deceptions. The vagueness was concerning but he genuinely wanted to give me a second chance, I think.

Enough of me rambling. You wondering about the terms and conditions, right ?

Well, there's two issues. The first point does not really concern me. It seems that there are some limits to my immortal hood. I'm impervious to aging and old age or diseases but I could still die in very extreme cases. When I pressed for an elaboration Discord simply ignored it with vague smile, and a shrug accompanied by the words : It won't come to that. The bastard.

The second issue was the real problem. According to Discord, my Godhood was not really attained, like how it should be. I was giving godhood and that came with a price : Whoever knows my name or even a simple binding spell could imprison and enslave me easily. So I have to be careful.

Other than the these two main issues, his words not mine. I am planning on living a normal life in comfort and maybe after a couple thousand years start a kingdom. Whelp, I'm getting ahead of myself.

I reread the document and signed. "Okay, so what's the next step ?" I look at Discord as he jumps up and down, excitedly.

"Now Its time to get rid of your old puny mortal shell into Godhood ! "

Uh huh. I don't think turning into a cartoon pony animal that walks on all fours an upgrade, I shook my head as Discord led me into a pitch black void. See how casually I said that ? Nothing freaks me out anymore (Jinxed myself there).

I waited for a few seconds. "Discord, I cannot see anything."

"Oops, Sorry about that." I heard a click and a millions of stars appeared everywhere. My gazed everywhere at picture perfect scenery before me . Beautiful. I could stare at this forever and ever. I looked at Discord who wore a soft smile. "Why are we here again ?"

"To choose your new body of course. Can't be looking like biped monkey in this world, you would be captured and displayed like some exotic animal in a zoo." Discord looked at his watch-less wrist as if if he's concerned about the time

Discord sure a strange guy. I took a deep breath. "Okay lets get started."

Discord snapped his claw, conjuring three pony-like statues in front of me. "Unicorn, Pegasus and Earth. Whatever body form you choose will not effect your power."

I tapped my chin. My decision was quick, I always wanted to fly. "Pegasus".

Discord nodded his head as he clicked his claws, my body transforming into a Pegasus. "I am assuming you will keep your gender as male unless you fancy your self a mare this time round ? " Discord said looking at me hopefully.

Yeah. Fat chance Discord. "I'll stick being Male, thank you very much."

Discord sighed. "You no fun, Thomas. Anyways being a god automatically makes you attractive. So you bound to end up in some trouble and your height is set to a favorable unit which is above the average height of mares. "


I look at my body with the mirror provided. Felt weird being a pony but I could tell I was handsome and...cute. Arghh. I said the c word. I wouldn't mind being average. Actually I really want be average.

Discord rubbed his paw and claw. "Now colors, tell me what you want."

"Why ? Is this not too much ?" Besides, this is too much as it is. Any more color and my planned peaceful life is gone the drain.

Discord gave a smile. "You are such a grateful, humble twit. Unless you want to look like a statue I suggest you choose now. Like right now."

Is he in a hurry ?

"Red." I looked in the mirror as I changed into my pony form. My hair or mane was silver and my coat was steel grey.


"I hope you like the mane style. The back is short and extra long in the front."

I blew the lock of hair from my right eye. "Thank you Discord." I was being grateful. Always be grateful and you'll live a very fulfilling life. After all my suffering and pain, I was getting a second chance, a chance which I will use to it's fullest.


Discord wiped a tear from his eye's as if he can read my mind (can he ?). "They change so fast." Ha Ha Discord . Very funny.

I was about to retort when Discord suddenly frowned and began to cough.

"Discord ? Are you ok- What the..... " I felt something tugging my body.

"NO ! Not them !" Discord said in surprise.

I looked at Discord confused as my body very slowly is turning to dust . "Not who ?" Discord ignored me as he snapped his claw, covering me sludge and dirt.

I groaned. " Arggggh ! Discord ! What was that for !"

Discord sighed as his shoulders slumped. " That's the best I can do. Ok, let me explain quickly we do not have much time. Since you are from another universe, it will be breaking the sacred law for me to transport you to my universe but there is a loop hole to this. If some pony summons you, like a pact, to their world then it will be considered perfectly acceptable."

I frowned. If I heard correctly that means I would be enslaved. "Are you kidding me ? I knew you there was a catch !"

Discord shook his head. "That's the only way. I am sorry but I know you will find a way out of it. Oh, You will be transported around three years before the MLP: Next Generation, you know the movie you didn't really pay attention to, occurs and because it is vital it plays out correctly so you have to be summoned by some pony far away so you will not mess up the direction of the future."

Unbelievable. But Discord does look upset. So he had no control over it. Well, he believes I can overcome it, then I believe him.

"But the problem is, the wrong pony is summoning you." Discord said with a frown. "Hence the reason for the sludge, hopefully they will throw you away or something."

I looked at him as I my view faded, his face wearing a worried expression. "Hopefully they will throw you out of their kingdom."

"What do you mean by wrong pony !" I yelled, as my vision grew dark.