• Published 14th Mar 2022
  • 4,151 Views, 38 Comments

Transferred as a Limited God to a World full with Colorful ponies - WinterStormed



Transferred as a god with dashing features into a television program that I never paid attention to ? Hell yeah. But what's with the 'Prone to Enslavement clause ?'

  • ...
25
 38
 4,151

Chapter 31 : Money Problems

Author's Note:

Hi guys.

Hope you enjoying the story. Means alot to me if you give it a like.

I want to know if you want chapters over 1K or my usual pattern.
Let me know in the comments. Majority wins. If no pony comments
then I'm carrying on as usual :)

The situation I found myself in reminded me of the Western classics I used to watch back in my junior years. You know, two opponents, ten steps apart. Facing each other with stiff faces and a lot of squinting, their hands ready to whip out their pistol at any given moment to shoot till the other dropped.

"Why are your eyes doing that ?"

I'm squinting dammit ! You ruined my cowboy moment.

"Top, I'll take it from here. Inform the council that I will be running a bit late."

Top Riddle was hesitant at first but did not protest. His monarch said it with her usual soft and kind tone but he knew better. She wasn't asking.

Top did a slight bow. "As you wish my Princess."

He shot me a dirty look as he galloped away. The princess is gonna beat you up ! His eyes seemed to say.

He might be right about that. Or not. The facial expression of Fluttershy right now was one would use on a puppy who chewed on something that he shouldn't be chewing.

Maybe I can resolve this ?

"Princess, I think there has been a misunderstanding here. I am just a traveler passing through. I would never kill or assassinate anypony."

She frowned.

Dammit. Shouldn't have said that last part. "L-L-L-L-Let me rephrase that ! I'm not an assassin. The bunnies attacked me first !"

I waved my hoof wildly at the ground around me….where the hell the bunnies went !?

"I'm sorry."

I froze at her statement. What the hell ?

"I know you are not here to assassinate me or hurt anypony although I am upset about how you dealt with the bunnies. Top can be wild when he wants to but he means well. So on his stead I ask you to please forgive him."

"…"

This is awkward. I want to leave.

"I accept your apology Princess. I will take my leave." I turned…except I couldn't.

What the heck ? I looked down, seeing some sort of plant wrapping around all four of my hooves.

"I-I-I cannot let you leave."

Fluttershy looked me in the eye. She was smiling but her eyes…tears were falling.

The strikes on her hoof began to glow even brighter.

I felt the plants tightening their hold on me, creeping higher.

I sighed. Should I leave ? Ha. I sound like an overpowered munchkin. But am I right ? I mean sure she is also a guardian but I'm special. Discord clearly said I was this alternate world's protector. He did mention other two guardians hunting him though….

"Sorry Flutters, but this world is under my care. You'll get nothing from killing me."

Fluttershy was stunned that I knew her nickname but that was followed by a confused expression.

"K-k-kill you ?"

Now's my chance ! I applied pressure to my bonds.

"………"

I gritted my teeth. I can't break it !

"Resisting will only make it worse." Fluttershy said, her voice laced with concern.

"Ack !" The bonds were tightening at a faster pace. This fricken hurts.

"Tell me your name."

I shot her a glare. I'm in pain here and you want my name ?

She was on the verge of crying. "P-please…I don't want to hurt you. Please tell me your name."

Then don't ! Argggg. "S-silver. My name is Silver…."

I fell on my side immediately as the vines retreated from my body. The pain subsided much to my relief but I felt something else. Something disturbingly familiar…

I heard her hoof steps coming closer and closer. Stopping by my side. I felt her hoof gently pushing my muzzle to face her.

" Silver…"

I felt my fur stand on end. All of my attention was diverted to her voice. I felt it. She had control over me !

"Calm down !" Fluttershy said as she saw my dreadful expression. "I won't hurt you. Promise ! It's more of an insurance. Please…."

"Why the hell do you need insurance !? I just wanted to leave this wretched place ! Is that too much to ask ? What do you even want from me !!!"

Fluttershy flinched at my barrage of questions.

"I-I-I need money."

Did I hear right ? Money ?

"Are you FUCKING serious !!!!!!! What do you want me to do ? Fricken mint coins !!?"

Fluttershy was on the verge of tears. "I have no choice ! If I sell you then I pay off the tax but if I offer you to her, my lands will be free from the Sapphire kingdom."

I calmed down. It seemed it had something to do with her kingdom's relationship with the Sapphire Empire. That explained Top Riddle's behavior. She had no choice. The fact she chose the latter meant she cared. She was Fluttershy.

"Sorry for erupting like that." I was still upset but I couldn’t really blame her for being desperate.

Fluttershy seemed surprised by my apology.

"But I am selling you to slavery ! You have a right to be angry. "

I shook my head. I've been through worse. Torture for example. I shivered at that thought as the old memories began to surface. Celestia with her emotionless mask and cold eyes…..that was etched into my mind. Slavery ? Pah ! A walk in the park. " How bad can it be ?"

Fluttershy looked at me as if I was crazy. She was probably right.


The figure stared into the mirror appreciating her own beautiful form.

Ponies would die for my beauty. No stallion or mare would reject my companionship. My power is unstoppable, my reach is unfathomable….

The figure smiled at her reflection. All was well.

*Knock Knock*

Ah. Just on time.

"You may enter…"

The door was opened silently by said visitor. There was shuffling, followed by a thunking sound. The sound of a head touching the marble floor.

"Princess." The bowed pony said. "The tax collector is en route to Wodenlandt kingdom."

The Princess smirked. "She refused and is now paying the price. Are you sure her kingdom will be unable to pay ?"

"Yes, your highness. Our experts confirmed it. The Forest kingdom is having an economic crisis right now."

The Princess inwardly chuckled. The WodenLandt kingdom relied heavily on their timber and various woods to export. Their main buyer being the Sapphire Kingdom. She obviously ended that swiftly.

"Good. You will be handsomely rewarded. You may leave."

"Thank you. Your highness."

The pony left her bedchambers. His hoof steps echoing as he went.

The Princess looked out of her window. "Game, Set and Match Flutters. Game, Set and Match. There is nothing that can save you from what’s going to come."

Comments ( 4 )

w chapter took me awhile to get here

11732349
Thanks for reading man.....this story is on hiatus as i'm trying to juggle my work with fimfiction. But don't worry this story is not dead.

11735345
That is good this is a very pleasant story.

Login or register to comment