• Published 14th Mar 2022
  • 4,243 Views, 39 Comments

Transferred as a Limited God to a World full with Colorful ponies - WinterStormed



Transferred as a god with dashing features into a television program that I never paid attention to ? Hell yeah. But what's with the 'Prone to Enslavement clause ?'

  • ...
26
 39
 4,243

Chapter 30 : The Princess of The Forest

No bloodshed was needed. No sword was swung. I simply raised all the sword-wielding bunnies of the ground and made them orbit around me. It was fun.

"It can't be." One of the bunnies said. "A guardian" Another one murmured.

I grinned as all the bunnies began whispering to each other. They sure were freaking out.

"Top Riddle, warn the princess ! He's a freaking guardian !"

Dammit ! Totally forgot about Top. He was running for the hills. I sighed. Too far for me to do anything about it. I released the bunnies from my magic, dropping them unto the ground since the drop was low.

Immedialy after they recovered the bunnies started to panic and began to run away from me. Some even jumped into the lake in fear. Wow. Such brave bunnies The rest just stood there, frozen by my presence.

I looked at them with an amused expression on my face. "Don't worry guys, I'm not going to hurt you," I said calmly. It actually hurt that they were scared of me but then again I did give them plenty of reasons to do so. "Just go back to your burrows and your Princess and I'll be on my merry way outta here." I was wasting time here.

They didn't move. Their eyes were glued onto me.

"You're not a normal guardian. You're something else. Three strikes for a stallion......that's unheard of. " One of them whispered.

For a stallion ? Am I in some RGRE novel ?

I sighed. "Yeah, that's right. I'm a powerful stallion and blah blah. Can your'll leave now ? I've got no intention of hurting any bunny here. Just go home already." I said.

Some of the bunnies moved their ears but they still stayed where they were. God dammit. Are they stalling for time ?

"We don't know why you really here...but we'll defend this land against you if need be..." Another one bunny said.

Great. Now they are threatening me. Definitely stalling me. "Guys, I literally just said moments ago I want to get outta here."

The bunnies reached for their swords.

I sighed again. This was getting fricken annoying. "Okay, you asked for this." I took a deep breath and focused my mana in top of the charging bunnies. Then I released it downward in a wave pressing bunnies against the ground. The moment the air pushed them against the ground , they all struggled, some were screaming in defiance and others fell down. Eventually all of them fell unconscious.

Damn.That was too close. I hope they will be ok. I stared at the bunnies that littered the ground. I walked over to them and picked up one of the bunnies. Just in case. I felt a heart beat. Whew. They alive.

"Hey! What did you do ?!" A voice called out.
I turned around and saw Top standing there. Ho ho ho. The pony of the hour.

"Nothing Top." I levitated my sword leaning it on my back. "They just suddenly fainted. Nothing to worry about." I replied, grinning as I approached him. What I was doing was extremely immature but Top had it coming. His face was getting irritating to look at. "It was foolish of you to think you could come back and defeat me." I said with arrogance. It was true you know.

I stopped, confused, when Top began to smirk. "I know, but she can." Top Riddle moved aside, revealing a mare.

Stunned is a shallow word to describe what I was feeling. It was Fluttershy. Princess Fluttershy. She looked a bit different. Her mane was pink but became green at the end. Her chest was more white than yellow and appeared to be very fluffy. She had light brown freckles on her cheeks. Her wings were large, swirling with her original yellow color but with brown. She were a golden tiara and on her right foreleg were.....

Fuck.

Three golden strikes.