• Published 14th Mar 2022
  • 4,243 Views, 39 Comments

Transferred as a Limited God to a World full with Colorful ponies - WinterStormed



Transferred as a god with dashing features into a television program that I never paid attention to ? Hell yeah. But what's with the 'Prone to Enslavement clause ?'

  • ...
26
 39
 4,243

Chapter 29 : The Dark Lord and His Bunny Army

It's weird. I mean really weird. Honestly, this anomaly is the craziest yet. The sweet and shy Fluttershy is a princess who has a ponified Voldemort look- a- like henchman. I could understand why Discord said this was the most chaotic universe.

I sighed as my head pressed against the bars. My cage was on some sort of platform- pier thing going into the lake. It was beautiful. The mountains in front of me, towering the lake and surroundings. Behind me, a small clearing with the dark green forest as it’s background.

It actually got me thinking about the kingdom Discord promised me. I want my kingdom to be he-

Ah. This place is already taken. God dammit Fluttershy.


Now...what must I do ? Getting out of here will not be a problem. Top Riddle forgot to take my sword away. Idiot. He was too busy beaning me with avocados to notice. OK. The way I see this situation is in two distinct paths. I can either escape and flee. I don’t need to worry about this anomaly. Discord said that the rest of the anomalies won’t really affect the world. They do have the chance of becoming a destructive problem but probability of that happening is slim. My second option is to just let things continue as is. I really want to see this version of Fluttershy and I can always flee if everything goes south anyway.

Hmmmmm....

Nah. I should leave. Two days have went by already. I need to be in Zephyr Heights in five. Oh well....

I imbued my sword with the wind. “ Okay, Let’s get the hell outta here.” The sword swung in a wide arc, cutting the bars like butter.

“Ahhhhh, to be free again.” I stretched my wings. * Crack* “ARGH !” I stumbled from the pain. Looks like flying is out of my cards. I really wanted to fly over the lake and mountains.

“Oh boy.” I said, tired from just thinking the miles of land i had to cover. “The creepy forest it is th- wait.” I squinted my eyes. Some pony was coming out of the forest. I wonder who it cou- ”.

“ AVOCADO CONUNDRUM ! ”

Ah. Had to open my mouth. It’s the Avocado Lord.


I sliced the avocado projectile in half. “I’m sorry Top. You gonna have to do better than that to defeat me.”

Top Riddle looked at me with disbelief, his gaze on my floating sword. “ When did you get a floating sword !? ”

I smiled as I walked towards the trembling Top, purposely dragging the tip of my blade against the ground. Honestly, I shouldn't be doing this but, hey, it’s fun. I aint gonna kill the guy. Just going to shoo him away.

“I knew it ! You with the Sapphire Empire !”

Huh ? I stopped.

Top Riddle gasped as if he realised something. “Your the Assassin ! ”

I gave him a confused look. “The Assassin ? I think you getting this al-”

“Your’ll never succeed in hurting her majesty !”

“.....”

Is this guy nuts or something ? That’s it. I’m wasting time here. I lifted the screaming Top Riddle with my wind magic and tossed him into the lake behind me.

*SPLASH*

“In the name of the Princess stop !”

* SPLASH*

I chuckled as I looked backed. He somehow managed to slip on the bank, falling into the lake again. “Who and what army is going to stop me Riddle ?” I hollered.

I chuckled, shaking my head as I continued towards th- Wwoah. Small white figures began to emerge from the forest. Bunnies ? They were at least a hundred of them. No a thousand is more like it and all of them were staring at me.

I smiled nervously. “Uhhhhh...I’m just gonna leave now...”

A bunny stepped forward (hopped ?) . “In the name of her majesty, Princess Fluttershy, you are under arrest for espionage and assassination attempt of her majesty, Princess Fluttershy.”

How did it turn up like this ? “Ok. Mr Bunny, I think there’s been a misunderstanding here, so let me be on my way and no rabbit or pony will get hurt, happy ending for everyone. ” I said it as a threat. I’m too tired for this sort of bullshit right now. I need to go now !

The bunnies pulled something from there sides. Tiny sliver glinting swords, held firmly into their paws.

I sighed. Shit just got real.