• Published 14th Mar 2022
  • 4,243 Views, 39 Comments

Transferred as a Limited God to a World full with Colorful ponies - WinterStormed



Transferred as a god with dashing features into a television program that I never paid attention to ? Hell yeah. But what's with the 'Prone to Enslavement clause ?'

  • ...
26
 39
 4,243

Chapter 25 : Backsys !

Galaxia looked carefully at the mixed-matched Lord. She was furious, outraged......maddeningly mad. What made it more damming was the smirk plastered on his face. He wanted a reaction from her. She knew it. Instead she took a deep breath.

"Discord....I thought we had an agreement ?"

The lord of chaos rubbed his chin/ goatee as he lazed on her throne. "An agreement ? Hrnnn, I do not recall making any sort of pact with you."

"DISCORD !" Galaxia charged her horn. "Why did you not tell me he was the one ?"

Discord gave a confused face as an animated question mark hovered over his head. "Who's h-h-he ?" Galaxia somehow pulled him towards her, barely an inch apart.

"Stop playing games with me Discord ! You promised me that you would acquire a suitor for my daughters !"

Discord pushed Galaxia away returning back to the sitting on the throne. "I did keep my end to the promise and you blew it. Wait." A piece of white paper appeared in Discords claw. "More specifically Sun Butt blew it."

"According to the agreement you made, the suitor was suppose to arrive next month with a notice of his arrival."

Discord grinned as he shook his head. "Poor Galaxia, have you ever heard of the term backsys ?" The Lord of chaos dodged the charged magic blast as it destroyed the throne into nothingness.

Galaxia scowled. "I cannot believe you would stoop this low. How on all that is pure that I could put my trust in you. You are a disgrace with nothing but dishonour to your name. "

"Baby." A pair of black shades appeared on Discord. "Discord is how I roll."

Galaxia growled as she tried to blast the Lord of Chaos. "I would not be surprised that you are deceiving that colt as well"

"Nope ! Actually....." Discord clicked his paws as time slowed down, scratching his beard. "Hmmmmmm......actually I am kind of deceiving him just a little bit. But for his own good and as a favour. " Discord flew down to the Time-slowed Galaxia. "Whether you believe me or not, you and your daughters, including your entire kingdom is an anomaly in this world, a mistake, and it is Silver's job to eradicate said anomaly's"

Discord notice a tear forming on Galaxia before grinning. "Ah, you are a smart pony. So you knew. " The Lord of Chaos clicked his claws, returning time to it's normal state. "Then you know what I have to do. Normally this is Silver's job but as a dear fa-friend, I shall do it for him, since he is not available at the moment I will stand in for him. Aargg ! , if that stupid guardian never poisoned that tea, ah well, she will disappear as well."

Galaxia hunched over her hooves. Distraught and defeated as Discord guffawed at her expense. "You will never be a father to him or any pony."

Discord stopped laughing, stunned for a brief second before chuckling again. "Yes and I know the solution to that." Discord wrapped himself around her. "He needs a mother ! So if you want-"

*RUMBLE*

"Oh, the eradication of this anomaly has begun. Don't worry it is a painless affair for the ponies involved plus a free reincarnation pass ! "

The throne room doors burst open as two worried princesses galloped in. "Mother ! The kingdom is disintegrating and up in flam- DISCORD !"

Discord rubbed his ears. "Geez, you don't have to scream, I'm right here Moon butt. Wwoah !" Discord barley managed to escape the barrages of lighting bolts and sun flares. "You know this is pointless, you know right."

Galaxia gave a sad sigh as she looked at her daughters. They were putting on a brave face but she could see the fear in their eyes. "My daughters." Galaxia squeezed them in a hug. "I love you both so much but I am afraid there is nothing we can do. This is the end."

"Don't give up mother !" The princesses pulled away.

"What about Silver ? We need to find him ! We ne-"

Celestia looked at her mother again and she knew all was lost. "M-M-Mother" Celestia fell in her embrace, sobbing, followed by her sister.


Discord yawned at the 'family moment' before snorting. "Argg ! What a cliche way to go." The Lord of chaos clicked his claws as the trio of princess hovered in the air. Galaxia gave a shocked look at a grinning Discord. "You three are not leaving this universe until I say so"

Then in Galaxia's mind she heard his voice. "I need your'll for a little idea of mine."


And with that, Discord and the trio disappeared in a blink.


The kingdom of the princess disintegrated with its ponies vanishing in a cloud of black dust, leaving no trace of the kingdom, it's history, culture and legacy all gone. Everything and anything related to the kingdom disappeared as well. The anomaly was gone from Equestria and only time will tell when the next one will appear. Will Silver be informed of his true purpose ? Or will Discord continue to deceive ? What is he planning to do with the three princess ? Let's hope Silver will be able handle all the chaos coming his way.