• Published 14th Mar 2022
  • 4,241 Views, 39 Comments

Transferred as a Limited God to a World full with Colorful ponies - WinterStormed



Transferred as a god with dashing features into a television program that I never paid attention to ? Hell yeah. But what's with the 'Prone to Enslavement clause ?'

  • ...
26
 39
 4,241

Chapter 18 : Bath Assistance

In the swimming pool sized tub with the princess. I might as well be a floating tomato in the water.

"Never shared a bath before ?" Luna said teasingly as she threw water on me. She was like a new pony. I mean I only met her yesterday but her personal interactions before and after is really apparent. I think Luna is those type of people and ponies that are like burnt marshmallows. Hard at first but once you get to know them, soft and gooey. My best explanation yet.

"Eep !"I felt Luna's hoofs wrap my barrel from behind, placing her head on top of mine. " Do I have to play the game again to get an answer from you ?"

I squirmed in her grip. "Sorry Princess ! , my mind was somewhere else." She released me. "Well then could you scrub my back ?" I threw water back at her. "A grown mare like you asking for help." I said as I dodged the soap thrown at me. Luna stuck out her tongue. "You my slave remember ? You have to do what I say."

I flinched at her reply. It was not intentional but it brought back what I read about slavery here and my exper....

"Sorry." I looked at Luna, her faced turned away. Did she just apologise ? "Sorry for what I did to you yesterday. I'm not exactly sociable like my Sister or as popular like her. I always acted stiff with strangers but my actions on you was wrong and horrid for a princess of my station. "

Luna looked at me, waiting for a response. I responded, with a hug, which surprised her. "I'll forgive you if you forgive me for what I did yesterday." Luna smiled. "Deal." We broke the hug a few minutes later.

"Silver ?"

"Yes Princess ?"

"D-D-D-Do you want to be friends ?" Whoa. That caught me off guard. "I-I-I-I never had a friend before so it would mean a lot." I could tell she meant it, her face was all red. She really wants to be my friends. I can tell, believe me, I've been betrayed by so call 'friends' many times. So I can tell the difference between sincerity and utter bull.

"I never had a true friend before too." I said, honestly. "Back home a lot of peop-ponies wanted to be my friends but for ulterior motives." I should be carefully when I speak about my past, thankfully Luna did not pry.

I held Luna's right hoof earning a surprise look from her. "Would you, Princess Luna, be my friend ?" Luna was blushing furiously, why ? I have no idea.

"Y-Y-Yes."