• Published 25th Feb 2022
  • 512 Views, 11 Comments

My Little Pony Fight Scenes Dramatized - Miro MM



Fights All In Visioned In Cinematic Form And More Intense. Pretty Much Like a Superhero Fight Scene.

  • ...
 11
 512

Canterlot VS The Storm King Army & Tempest Shadow

Author's Note:

In the movie the 3 Princesses are all easily captured, What if every Princess fought back with their subjects with them on there side?

And that The Storm King has already taken over Seaquestria, and the other lands that were visited during the movie, and he had taken all the powers from them and put it into the staff instead of taking the Princesses at the Beginning/Ending? and then came to attack Canterlot to retrieve the magic the ponies had.



"Hmmm..." Twilight nickers as her magic shimmers and the frosting on her disappears as she steps out of the cake.

"Songbird Serenade? Is it really her? It is, it is!" A pony says in the audience, as the crowd cheers for a moment as Songbird Serenade walks out from the crowd with her guards to the sides.

"Hiya. I'm lookin' for the pony in charge?" Songbird says as she scans the crowd before Twilight walks out from the crowd to her.

"I need to set up for my sound check." Songbird says

"Ms. Songbird Serenade? Um, I'm Princess Twilight, and sorry about the mess. I'm usually not so not organized y'know?..." Twilight says putting on a slightly nervous smile before it fades as the sound of thunder rumbles above.

Thunder breaks through the clouds as dark clouds start to form above Canterlot fast and quickly.

"Storm clouds? I ordered perfect weather! Rainbow Dash?!" Twilight looks over at Rainbow.

"Uh... I... don't think those are storm clouds.." Rainbow responds stuttering slightly as a large ship floats out from the cloud and starts to descend down as it hits a large tower as the tower crumbles down and falls down with a explosion of debris.

The ponies gasp and walk back.

Grubber grunts as the ship stars open as he walks down and places a box with a large microphone like thing ontop of it as he brings it closer to his mouth causing slight feedback, he clears his throat and begins to speak.

"Ponies of Equestria, we come on behalf of the fearsome, the powerful, the almighty...Storm King!" Grubber points as a large banner of him appears over the ship walls. He turns back slowly.

All the ponies whisper and look at the banner.

"but now, we came to deliver a message, put your hooves together for Commander Tempeeeest!" Grubber exclaims as he turns to look.

Out of the red smoke inside comes blue sparking as a unicorn with a chipped horn comes out as the horn sparks with electricity.

"Is that a... unicorn?" Twilight whispers looking at her.

"I think so, but what happened to her horn?" Spike says as the 3 other Princesses walk up to the sides of Twilight.

"Tempest, is it? How may we help you?" Princess Celestia asks.

"Oh, I'm so glad you asked... All four Princesses. Here's the deal, ladies. I need your magic. Give it up nicely, please, or we make it difficult for everyone!" Tempest says as she walks down the stairs slowly.

"And why should we cower before you? There's one of you and hundreds of us.." Princess Luna answers as she takes a step closer. Tempest smiles and chuckles as she looks at them in the row.

"I was hoping you'd choose, difficult" Tempest says as the electricity sparks some more. As more airships start hovering and flying out of the clouds.

Storm creatures growl from inside as the doors open as they start jumping out of them and landing onto the ground.

Smaller airships with plasma energy blasts attached to them fly out of holes opening in the larger airships.

The storm creatures start roaring and growling as they approach the ponies. Tempest takes out a glowing ball of green energy with distorting fluid inside it and it is covered in black crystal like spikes and blades as Tempest grunts and throws it towards the Princesses.

The Princesses brace before Cadence leaps out and yelps as she forms a large magical energy force as it pulses, sparks and flickers and distorts slightly as the ball rapidly vibrates before Cadence powers the magical force as the ball flies back and lands on the ground exploding.

Tempest eyes her as she forms electricity through her horn as all the Princesses quickly form their magic as Tempest jumps into the air and hits Cadence as the storm creatures rush at the other 3.

"We need to fight back!" Twilight says

"Luna alert all the guards now!" Celestia yells as Luna nods and flies towards the castle as Celestia beams a couple creatures, Twilight flies towards the ship as Cadence and Celestia stay in the middle fighting off the horde. Celestia forms a shield as it extends and duplicates as Cadence hits a creature into a pole.

"Find Shining Armor now!" Celestia says too Cadence as Cadence quickly flies out as Celestia punches a creature before she uses her magic to fling it towards a building as it hits the wall of it cracking it. Tempest lands down and blasts Celestia with an electric charge injuring her slightly before Celestia quickly gets up.

Tempest takes out another ball and uses her electricity to strengthen it as she throws it hard as it hits a street lamp causing a large explosion as Celestia flies up and towards Tempest as Tempest beams an electrical charge towards her as Celestia forms her magic and blocks It as the energy both collide.


Luna alerts all the guards as they quickly rush down the stairs and into Canterlot as the smaller airships fly towards Luna blasting plasma beams and hitting the floor and walls breaking them apart, Luna flies into the air and her magic surges quickly and collides with 2 of the ships as they both explode with energy as Luna gets hit by a plasma beam wounding her as she crashes through a roof and down towards a river.

Luna groans and flies back up crashing into the small airship knocking it down as it crashes through a building as Luna looks towards the sky and sees many more coming and flies into the sky with energy glowing around her.


Twilight flies into Tempest knocking her into the ground as Celestia looks up into the sky and flies into the sky as Twilight stays back and looks at Tempest as she quickly gets up. Tempest quickly takes out another ball and hides it behind her floating it with her electric energy, Tempest uses her electricity and floats herself in the air and yells out before she flies towards the castle with electricity bolting from her body and leaving a trail of electric energy behind. Twilight flies after her quickly catching up as Twilight almost grabs onto her before Tempest turns around and punches her, dazing Twilight for a moment letting Tempest land and run down.

Twilight flies up and lands onto a roof and sees Tempest floating on top of the castle tip. Tempest chuckles and smiles as she beams electricity towards Twilight before Twilight jumps into the air causing the charge to hit the roof and the building almost completely destroying the entire building. Tempest loses sight of her and looks to her side as Twilight kicks her and Tempest floats in the air and balances herself as she pins around and conjures her electricity and yells as the electricity hits Twilight for a second before a large charge destroys the wall of a house. Twilight floats as Tempest blasts 2 more times destroying the house behind Twilight before Twilight uses her magic and floats Tempest towards her as she punches her and kicks Tempest into the ground.

Twilight flies at her and grabs her as Twilight picks her up as Tempest almost throws the ball before Twilight is able to crash her into a tree as the tree conducts the energy and sparks fly out as Tempest groans in pain and coughs and grabs the ball and throws it towards Twilight not looking fast enough as Twilight dodges it by a inch as it hits Cadence flying in the air as Cadence groans in pain as she turns into black crystals.

"Cadence!" Twilight yells as Cadence crashes through the roof of a house as multiple storm creatures break into the house to get her, Tempest smiles as she surges her electricity before Twilight quickly turns around as her magic bursts and collides with the electricity easily overpowering it sending Tempest flying into the castle wall as he groans and moans in pain. Twilight exhales and turns around to save the city from the creatures.


Celestia screams as she lets out a large beam of her magic as it tears through a row of the small airships, Celestia sees more coming from another airship in the sky and flies towards it. The plasma beams shoot at her missing her as Celestia doges some of them and glows brightly and flies faster. Celestia lasers one and flies in another direction and shoots down 2 more to the side as she quickly spins before getting hit by multiple plasma beams as she grunts but quickly balances herself and flies back and more faster towards the larger airship in the sky. Celestia uses her magic and shields her body as she crashes through 3 of the smaller airships as she flies up to the larger one and spins around and flies at it crashing through it and flying through the middle of it straight tearing the ship in half as it breaks apart and crashes down into the fields below with a large explosion.

Celestia exits it as she shines as bright as the sun and flies towards another airship crashing through it as she flies through the parts of it as it explodes and Celestia gets knocked down and starts falling back down towards the ground before controlling herself and flying above the city with heat radiating from her.


Luna grunts as she lands onto the roof of the castle and spots Tempest standing on another roof of the castle below looking up at Luna.

"What did you do to Cadence!" Luna yells to her.

Tempest smiles back and her electricity hums and crackles, Luna jumps down with her energy growing as the electric noises start warbling loudly as Tempest blocks the first kick as Luna punches her hard. Luna blocks a punch and punches her hard almost causing her to fall before Tempest lets out a large electric charge as Luna crashes into the roof breaking it apart and holding on as she almost falls down off the roof, Tempest chuckles and breaks the roof with her hoof conducting electricity as Luna falls down but controls herself quickly as she floats up and uses her magic to swing and throw the large part of the tower that fell down earlier at Tempest smashing into Tempest injuring her baldy and breaking a large part of the roof the castle as Tempest bleeds from her head slightly.

Luna flies up and lands onto the roof before Tempest breaks out through the rubble and punches Luna down and uses her charge to burst it causing Luna to fall faster down before Luna uses her magic and lifts Tempest down as Tempest trips and falls down with her as Luna flies up and punches her before they land onto the roof of a house. Luna gets up and kicks Tempest before Tempest could get up causing her to fall down before she floats herself up with the electricity and beams Luna with it dazing and injuring her as Luna bleeds slightly. Tempest scratches part of the edge slightly as she conducts energy and it hits Luna baldy straight in the face as Luna covers her face and almost faints as it sparks near her eyes as Tempest takes out the ball and swings it into her head as Luna groans and screams in pain as she gets covered in black crystals as Tempest sighs and laughs.


Twilight punches a storm creature into the sky as Celestia flies down and lands next to her.

"Twilight, we need to fin-" Celestia is caught off by rumbling in the sky and a distant boom. The storm creatures all stop and look up before continuing to fight as the large ship opens up and the Storm King jumps out from the ship and launches himself into the air wielding shackled armor twisting into different directions and a large staff shaped almost like a axe with a large orange ball of energy conjuring on the tip of it causing bolts of orange electricity hitting the ground sometimes as he holds the staff up Into a pose as he lands down onto the ground causing a large hole in the ground due to the force as he growls with scars and wounds all over his body as his helmet shines with multiple spikes attached to it as royal guards swarm around him.

A guard shoots an arrow against him as the Storm King swings his staff into him killing him instantly as another guard charges at him with a spear before he punches him hard into a wall, Twilight and Celestia look out in terror. He launches himself in the air and crashes into a group of guards killing a couple and the others getting flung into walls or into the air from the force as multiple guards rush towards him from all sides. He gets stabbed by a spear but pulls it out of his chest and kicks the guard into the ground knocking him out. He grabs a piece of the ground and throws it into 4 crushing them beneath it as another stabs him from behind but he bares no attention and turns around and punches him into the ground as Twilight and Celestia both fly at him.

He growls and swings the staff around and hits Twilight hard causing her head to bleed severally as she almost faints and hits a street lamp before crashing into a wall. Multiple guards shoot arrows into him as he knocks Celestia to the side as the guards throw nets at him as he grabs onto the net and pulls and slams almost 8 guards into the ground hard, killing most of them as he roars in anger and kicks one into a building as the guard stallion crashes through 2 walls before he lands through the second floor into the first.

Storm King looks at the arrows in his body and takes his staff and swings through them breaking all the arrows inside his chest, as he swings the staff into the ground causing a large explosion and kills all the guards left around him as he growls. Celestia flies at him as he grabs her in thin air before she reaches him and chokes her slightly as Celestia gasps for air as he looks at her growling.

"Why do you fight Princess?" He says in a deep almost demonic like voice as Tempest jumps down from a roof while she throws a ball at her as The Storm King drops Celestia towering over her before she turns into black crystals.

"Our work here is done, capture the rest of the ponies and lead them to the castle throne room.." Storm King orders as he launches himself into the air towards Twilight. Tempest turns around and looks at all the storm creatures and nods.


Tempest walks towards Twilight laying down and takes out the ball and throws it at her before Twilight conjures a shield and the shield wall pulses and sparks as Twilight gets up and flies towards the castle, Tempest grunts and yells and her electricity sparks and crackles and is whirring loudly as she floats up and flies after Twilight leaving a trail of electric energy, Twilight turns around and flies faster breaks the sound barrier as she crashes into the castle throne room as Tempest shortly enters through and almost grabs Twilight before Twilight flies to the side and stands up.

Tempest uses her electricity as it bolts towards Twilight as she spins and dodges it while Tempest throws another almost hitting her only tasing her slightly, Twilight groans in pain for a second but recovers fast and flies around the room dodging the bolts but causing destruction around as she flies back and punches Tempest, Twilight flies past a Tempest unleashes a large electric shockwave explosion charge as The Storm King crashes through the wall as Twilight falls down due to the shockwave and crashes into the floor.

The Storm King roars in her face as he swings the staff into the floor cracking it as the energy from it starts to draw magic from Twilight as she screams in agony as the Princesses also get the magic stolen as they get thrown inside the black crystals around them cracking as they all scream in pain before the Storm King starts laughing as a large storm forms outside all the Princess groan and moan in pain. Tempest walks over to the balcony as the Storm King walks over and stabs the ground with the staff as the wind increases rapidly as ponies below are captured and have chains around them.

"Slaughter them" The Storm King orders as he faces Tempest. Tempest bows to him but looks back at him.

"Sire, now, restore my horn and I swear to use my magic to serve you!" Tempest says as she bows again to him kneeling over his legs.

"That's not what I came here for.." He responds as he conducts the staff with energy as he starts walking down the stairs slowly.

"But... we... we had an agreement!" Tempest shouts to him as he turns around pointing the staff right into her face.

"I don't need you anymore, I have what I had wanted for all these years, power, and now all these ponies will bow down to me, I will be king of Equestria, all I did what use you.. didn't you see all this time?" He says as the energy in it grows and shimmers and surges through the shaft of the staff.

"Bur I thought- you cared... you.. you-..." Tempest is cut of as she swings at her both she uses her electricity as it collides with powerful energy as the Storm King grunts as the energy from both of them rise higher and higher as Tempest screams out and pushes forward knocking him over as the staff falls down the stairs as he grabs onto her as he falls down and Tempest hangs for her life and gasps and grunts as she loses grip before a purple hoof saves her, Tempest looks up and sees Twilight standing pulling her might to pull Tempest to safety.

"Why are you saving me?" Tempest asks.

"Because this is what friends do.." Twilight answers smiling as Tempest sheds a tear as Twilight pulls her up as she lands onto the balcony as the wind calms down.

"The Staff" Twilight whispers as her friends hurry up the stairs before the Storm King roars and jumps up crashing through the part of the balcony before Tempest falls down the stairs and grabs onto the staff as she powers it up as the magic surges and it sounds like the staff will explode as she beams it at the Storm King and on it impact he roars in agony as his body disappears and a huge shockwave echos across the city as the staff explodes in her hooves burning her slightly as magic starts coming back to all the ponies, Tempest smiles and then stops as she lays down and remembers her fillyhood as the skies above clear and turn into a clear blue sky, Equestria saved from evil once again.






...The End...