• Published 25th Feb 2022
  • 513 Views, 11 Comments

My Little Pony Fight Scenes Dramatized - Miro MM



Fights All In Visioned In Cinematic Form And More Intense. Pretty Much Like a Superhero Fight Scene.

  • ...
 11
 513

The 6 Pillars Of Equestria VS The Pony Of Shadows



“The best elements within us can spread light and virtue, and I know ponies who represent them all – strength, bravery, healing, beauty, hope, and sorcery." Star Swirl starts.

"Myself and these Pillars of Equestria were gathered together by another to maintain and share the light of these powerful ideals. But we soon came to believe the pony who brought us together only wanted that power for himself." Star Swirl continues.

"Cast out and alone, this power-mad pony turned to darkness to satisfy his thirst. Transformed into a Pony of Shadows, he returned for revenge – to extinguish the Pillars' light and rob the world of hope." Star Swirl reads.

"To stop him, the Pillars and I must make a grave sacrifice. But we shall leave behind a seed in hopes that one day it will grow into a force to stand against the darkness for all time." Star Swirl lists.

"We must now face the fiend with the only plan we have..." Star Swirl adds.

"...I only hope it will be enough." Star Swirl finishes.


Darkness forms out from a bright light as it dawns the form of The Pony Of Shadows, The 6 Pillars stand around him all wearing the elements that make them.

Stygian laughs in a deep raspy voice and stomps the ground causing a large shockwave that cracks the ground as he picks himself up and eyes them.

" You summon me at your peril, Star Swirl! Once I defeat all of you, this realm will embrace the darkness as I did so long ago!" Stygian roars as vines start snapping around the structures as the darkness slowly flows across the ground.

"Drawing me here will only make me stronger. You will never defeat me!" Stygian laughs as the darkness rapidly extends around and through the ground.

All their magic starts shimmering as it glows brightly with power. Stygian looks at them all and laughs one last time as he unleashes dark clouds cracking the Ponhenge structures slightly as the 6 get thrown into them with a shockwave of dark power. The structures start emitting darkness as Stygian starts to envelop himself in his dark energy.

"Attack!" Star Swirl yells as he quickly picks himself up as the others also get up and start to conjure some magic from there elements.

The darkness booms as Stygian rips apart the ground as he roars and unleashes a blast of darkness knocking Meadowbrook into a nearby tree while the others have time to shield themselves with the elements.

"We need to restrain him!" Somnambula says as she jumps onto her pillar casting her element.

"With force? he took us by surprise!" Rockhoof spins his shovel and stares at Stygian as he laughs softly to himself.

Flash Magnus files up and throws a large rock towards Stygian while he blocks it as Flash kicks him in the head dazing him for a moment.

"Rrr!" Stygian forms darkness as Rockhoof jumps in hitting near his legs with his shovel then wielding it around and stabbing his chest as Stygian only growls and punches him to the side.

Star Swirl conjures a sword with magic and hits Stygian with it while Rockhoof jumps up for a blow before Stygian hits him with dark magic and he collides with a rock in the grass breaking it apart as Rockhoof stumbles for a second before quickly grabbing his shovel again.

Stygian roars and breaks the magical sword, and goes it for another blow as Star Swirl quickly forms a shield as it sparks with magic as Stygian punches it breaking it and Star Swirl gets knocked of and almost hist the ground before he floats himself up with magic.

Star Swirl forms a small magical wall while it flashes and sparks as Flash yells and flies at Stygian hitting him with the helmet on his head multiple times while Rockhoof gets up and runs towards him.

Stygian growls as he grabs Flash and knocks him to the ground choking him before Star Swirl hits him with a beam as Stygian roars and grabs onto the ground to quickly regain himself.

Stygian picks Flash up and throws him against Star Swirl knocking them both to the ground and into the grass. Stygian laughs as Rockhoof jumps behind him and slams the shovel into his head knocking Stygian off his legs for a moment before he roars and punches Rockhoof into the ground cracking it below him hard.

Star Swirl uses his Telekinesis as he lifts a large boulder and throws it against Stygian as the darkness tries to shield him, but Stygian gets knocked to the ground by it and he growls in pain but forms dark energy around the pieces of the boulder as he yells and the pieces and darkness blend into each other as it flies against Star Swirl wounding him severally and almost knocking him out.

"Keep trying! it will only get you to your death!" Stygian roars with fury as he starts to form darkness around him before Mistmane starts wrapping veins around him. Stygian growls in disgust and grabs onto the veins and pulls with his dark power and flings Mistmane into the woods knocking a couple trees down, Flash flies into Stygian hitting him once more as Stygian is able to wound Flash slightly as Flash hits and lands into a tree.

Star Swirl conjures up his magic and flings multiple trees against Stygian knocking him to the ground underneath him, as the ground below rips and shreds apart as Stygian lands in the forest as the darkness forms around him and through the trees as it shimmers.

Stygian gets out from the trees as Rockhoof lands next to him and hits him multiple times with the shovel before Stygian blasts him with darkness as the others quickly rush towards Stygian.

Star Swirl floats himself up with his magic and he conjures multiple magical rope like objects as it ties around Stygian's hooves. Star Swirl clamps his hoof causing it to burn some of the darkness very slightly as Stygian growls in pain while forming darkness around his hind legs.

The magic sparks and shimmers loudly as Rockhoof runs at him yelling while kicking his hind legs and hitting his legs with his shovel before holding onto his legs trying to restrain him.

"Come on!" Star Swirl yells as the rest hurry together and try to restrain him, before Stygian roars through anger and unleashes large amounts of darkness knocking all the pillars to the ground as they are all wounded in some ways.

Flash yells as he flies at Stygian but Stygian grabs him quickly and throws him into the ground very hard causing him to bleed from his back slightly as he gasps in pain.

Stygian growls and yells as he unleashes large amounts of darkness as a nearby mountain starts to break apart as Stygian roars as he uses his darkness to hurdle the pieces of the mountain towards them. They all look up in terror as pieces of rock from the mountain cause debris to fly up into the air as multiple hit the ground as it nears very close before Star Swirl quickly uses a large burst of magic to shield them all and himself.

Stygian laughs in glory and with darkness in his laugh as his form starts to become more smokey and more chaotic, the darkness swirling around him like hair in a powerful storm as debris fly all around due to the darkness and most of the pillars get buried under debris.

Stygian walks out from the dust and spots Star Swirl floating down with magic as they both stare at each other from a distance. Stygian smiles as the darkness around him grows. Star Swirl quickly conjures magic as it beams towards Stygian, Stygian jumps into the air and unleashes a large darkness wave, Star Swirl quickly forms a wall from the debris below blocking the magic and then lifting it up and flinging it towards Stygian before Stygian quickly breaks through the wall and forms his dark energy and mixes it with the debris and roars as he throws it towards Star Swirl as it tears apart the ground below it.

Star Swirl magic sparks and shimmers as he forms a large magical shield as the darkness hits it and disappears while destroying it as Star Swirl catches his breath as Stygian leans back groaning as some of the darkness hits him slightly, and Stygian stares at Star Swirl with evil anger and hatred in his eyes.

Star Swirl opens his element as he generates and conjures his powers as powerful magic forms all around him with dozens of rocks floating around them all. Stygian forms his darkness as Star Swirl conjures multiple magical rope like objects as they force Stygian to the ground hurting him badly but Stygian screams in pain and quickly forms darkness up to his head as a shockwave of the darkness dazes Star Swirl.

Stygian growls in anger and unleashes his darkness as the ground below them rips open as multiple smokey hands grab onto Star Swirl and pull him at Stygian as Stygian grabs him by the neck and lifts him into the air. Dark particles start slowly forming around Star Swirl.

"So many tricks you have.. Star Swirl.. yet still so weak, and selfish!" Stygian growls as his darkness tries to rip the element from Star Swirl before Flash flies out from the dust and at him, kicking him hard and knocking him to the ground as Stygian roars in anger and quickly gets up. Rockhoof joins behind them as the other pillars quickly form up behind Star Swirl.

Stygian stammers for a moment before noticing he's in the center of Ponhenge as the pillars quickly rush around him while Stygian gets up quickly forming dark magic around him.

"You will not win this!" Stygian roars as his darkness flings at them knocking them slightly as Rockhoof yells and throws the shovel against him hitting Stygian in the face causing him to growl before Rockhoof runs at him and grabs the Shovel and slamming it into his chest as Stygian realizes he's growing weaker due to the amount of darkness he is using.

Stygian snarls and aims for a punch but Rockhoof shields himself with his shovel knocking the shovel out of his hand and flinging him into a structure. Stygian roars as he unleashes a blast of darkness towards Star Swirl as he conjures a shield to shield himself as it rips the shield open before Star Swirl blasts him with a beam destroying the rest of the darkness blast.

Flash yells as he flies up at Stygian and stomps onto his hoof causing Stygian to yell in pain as Flash clenches his hooves and punches Stygian hard in the face dazing him only slightly, as Mistmane, Somnambula, Meadowbrook, and Rockhoof open up there elements as Star Swirl forms magic around Stygian's neck as Star Swirl opens his element as the light and energy starts forming as Flash quickly gets up and opens his element up as Stygian gets up and looks at himself.

"Noooo!" Stygian screams as the magic shimmers as the bright light envelopes him and everyone else as the light bursts open and everyone disappears into Limbo. Their elements flying into all directions and landing into many different locations as debris and rubble fall to the ground all around the Ponhenge as a little piece of the mountain caves in due to the destruction that unfolded.




...The End...