• Published 1st Mar 2022
  • 2,336 Views, 3 Comments

Aura, Royal Caretaker, At Your Service - Naptime



Princess Luna wakes up in the morning to find, much to her surprise, no Royal Caretaker waiting to change her diaper.

  • ...
16
 3
 2,336

Aura, Royal Caretaker, At Your Service

“Caretaker!” A voice boomed over the crisp morning stillness. Out from a stately bedroom came out a sluggish Princess Luna. Her eyes were still half lidded from a deep night's rest and her favorite blankie dragged along the floor behind her as it’s fluffy fabric hung lazily across her disheveled tail. “Caretaker!” she called down the polished marble halls and rubbed her tired eyes.

She pulled herself the rest of the way out of the bedroom, exposing her entire body to the soft blue morning light that filtered through tall hallway windows. The blanket on her tail gave it it’s best to hold on, but with a frustrated flick of her tail, Luna’s blankie fell to the ground, exposing a saggy and squishy diaper underneath. All throughout the night, her willing bladder dribbled freely into the absorbent insides of her light blue, star speckled diaper and it had gotten quite full. The pleasant glow of a freshly warmed diaper had long since passed through the night, leaving behind a quite clammy and quite chilly, soggy thing that she very much liked to be rid of and yet here she was STILL waiting for a change.

This was most unusual for the Royal Caretakers of Canterlot Castle. Especially in the morning. Normally Luna had a fresh diaper waiting for her when she woke up, but today she found herself lacking and that clammy, almost chilly feeling around her waist told her that she should probably change.

The Royal Sisters had a team of Royal Caretakers waiting and at the ready for whenever they needed their services. Diaper changes were a common - and often expected - daily chore, but the Royal Caretakers also helped with bottle feedings or wiping drool off things or even providing the comfort of a favorite plushie when needed. It was the code of the Royal Caretaker to be there when needed, but disappear when not.

Groaning groggily and stretching her limbs, Luna tried one last time to call for aid. “Caretaker!” her plea was punctuated with a big yawn. She lazily shielded her wide open mouth with a hoof.

“Y-yes, your highness! Y-you called?” a small voice spoke from behind causing Luna’s bedhead stricken head to turn listlessly around to its source.

Before her stood a short unicorn mare, ghostly pink with a powder blue mane made up of curly hair. She had a thin and scrawny build to her frame with that bright eyed nervousness that came from having very little work experience. It was easy to tell that Aura was new to the Royal Caretaker job. She was so new to the job, in fact, her Royal Caretaker saddle bag and Royal Caretaker uniform still had creases folded into them. Their modest shades of blue had yet to be faded by countless washes.

“H-how may I be of service?” Aura asked. She was nervous on her first day of the job.

“Change...please,” Luna grumbled between drowsy yawns, flashing her swollen diaper as she rolled onto her back.

“H-here?” Aura exclaimed as she watched her eyes darting down one end of the hall to the other.

It wasn’t that it was embarrassing to change a diaper out in the open like this, it was just going against what Aura was taught. Diaper changes were supposed to be done in an orderly fashion on designated diaper changing tables. That encouraged routine, consistency, and comfort. That’s how she was taught and she was too nervous to even think about being flexible about this point.

Despite all this, Princess Luna remained on her back, eyes half open and her limbs splayed out in various directions as she laid there like a ragdoll. She stared blankly off to the side, lazily waiting for the diaper to change itself.

“A-all right, I can do that,” Aura said, nodding quickly. She clammered for her saddlebags and hastily pulled out the necessary supplies.

It was just a diaper change, Aura tried to assure herself. A simple diaper change. She could change a diaper. She could change a diaper no problem! Of course...This wasn’t just any diaper. This was Princess LUNA’S diaper. She didn’t want to mess this up. She COULDN’T mess this up.

Nervous and shaky, Aura took a deep breath as she popped open a tub of wipes, a waft of lemon zest and green tea floated out of the container. It was time to get to work.

Luna didn’t seem to notice her at all as she lay there, her head lolling to the side as if she were fast asleep. However a tiny squeak did escape her lips as Aura reached for the royal diaper. The princess moaned softly as her diaper began to shift as the tapes were undone before the whole thing opened. It was stained, end to end, a deep yellow from a night’s worth of urine.

Next came the wipes which slowly cleaned up the area. Luna’s back legs idly twitched as the cold wiped away whatever remaining warmth she had from the overly saturated diaper. Once that step was thoroughly done, Aura pulled the whole soiled thing out from under the princess’s butt, sliding it to the side for now. She didn’t want to waste a second wrapping the old diaper up, not when the more important thing for her to do, as a Royal Caretaker, was to ensure Luna was fastened into a fresh diaper.

The new diaper, along with a excessive amount of powder, was soon to follow. Aura just wished her hooves would stop shaking. She got the diaper underneath Princess Luna alright, but the powdering could have been done neater if she wasn’t so nervous. Luckily Luna didn’t seem to notice when the diaper change took longer than usual, or seem to care when some powder was accidently sprinkled on the marble floor. Instead she just yawned, stretched her limbs, and rubbed her waking eyes as she took her sweetest time waking up this morning.

Once the diaper change was finished, Luna wasted no time rolling back to her feet. Aura fussed over the princess as she moved. Wanting to be absolutely sure NOTHING went wrong while the princess sluggishly got back to her feet. Much like the diaper change, Luna didn’t seem to notice, and was instead distracted by the single thought that managed to develop in her sleepy mind: food.

Clean up! Now that was something Aura was well accustomed to! With the princess tended to, she went right ahead with cleaning up the area. Mopping up the spots of powder and packing away all her supplies. By the time she had the old heavy diaper rolled up and ready for the trash Luna was already far down the hall, waddling to breakfast.

Aura stood there for a moment as she watched the white padded bottom of Luna’s slowly fade into the distance. She allowed herself a relieved sigh. She did it.

She actually did it. Maybe she wasn’t half bad at this caretaker stuff.

“Blankie!” Luna’s call echoed down the hall.

“C-Coming!” Aura called back before scrambling back up to her feet. Luna’s abandoned blanket was scooped up off the ground and the scrawny unicorn came rushing down the hall after the waddling princess.

Comments ( 3 )

There's probably an entire story waiting to be written about Princess Luna's need for a royal caretaker. Perhaps she is still adjusting to life after getting back from the moon? :trixieshiftright:

Fun read, keep it up at always dude.

Comment posted by Captain Neckbeard deleted Mar 3rd, 2022
Login or register to comment