• Published 19th Mar 2022
  • 683 Views, 0 Comments

Granddaughter of Discord - Fantasy Stars 789



Screwball and Mothball are having a filly! But she is tied between romance, and the path of evil.

  • ...
 0
 683

A Changeling of Consequences

Ophelia and Cethin saw each other more and more. Screwball noticed changes in her daughter's behavior. She seemed to be distracted a lot and was acting rather, girly. She knew what this was and smiled as she walked into her room.

"Hey, honey, your father and I have noticed that you seem to be very distracted lately, would you like to explain?"

"Well,"

"And, you also have been acting, different. Do you have a crush on somepony?"

Ophelia gasped, trying not to blush.

"Well, there is this one colt..."

"Oh, mind telling me who he is?"

"Oh, I-its fine. You probably don't know him..."

"Okay, just curious."

Ophelia blushed as Screwball left the room. Screwy told Mothball about it, and he was also okay with it.


3 years later, Ophelia was 13. Haco and Comet picked on her more than they had ever before, times began to get tough for Ophelia.

"Haha!" Comet said as he pushed Ophelia in the mud.

"Ugh! What's your problem?!"

"What's the matter, Changeling? Covered in mud you-"

Ophelia pushed Haco aside before he could finish and walked away.

"I'm so done with you jerks!"

Haco stepped on Ophelia's tail, and she fell again. They continued to laugh. Ophelia stood there, listening as they laughed behind her.

"Oh, we'll see who's laugh's last."

Ophelia used her magic to teleport them into quicksand, as she stood at the edge.

"Ah! What is this!" Haco said.

"Quicksand!" Comet said.

"Good luck!" Ophelia said.

"I can teleport us out of here!" Haco said.

"Well do it!"

"Almost forgot, no magic!"

Ophelia took away Haco's horn.

"What no!"

Ophelia teleported them onto a small cloud high in the sky.

"Huh?"

"Time for some skydiving!"

"What no!"

Ophelia flew above them before the cloud teleported away and they began to fall. Ophelia flew down with them.

"Ahh. Nothing like a little wind in your mane huh fellas?"

"Please just get us down!" Comet said.

"Hmm. And what's in it for me?"

"We- We we'll leave you alone. Just please get us down!"

"Hmm... Deal!"

Ophelia teleported them all to the ground and gave Haco his horn. They looked at her, still shaken up. She smiled and walked away. Screwball saw what happened and walked up to her.

"You're grounded."

"*sigh Okay..."

"What were you thinking?!"

"Well, they were"

"You could have hurt those ponies!"

"It's just, they won't leave me alone."

"I was just like you Ophelia but trust me when I say that this is not the way. "

They returned home, and Screwball told Mothball, he was also disappointed. Ophelia did this before, but not often.
Ophelia snuck out of her room to go see Cethin, but when she got there, he was gone. She wasn't surprised though, he did say that he's been busy recently. She decided to go back home, but as she was walking back, it seemed like something was in the shadows, following her...

The next morning, Discord had come by to visit.

"Oh, hello there, Mothball, Screwball."

"Hi, Dad." Screwball said as she hugged him.

"What brings you here?" Mothball said.

"Oh, I just figured I would stop by and say hello."

"What about Mom?" Screwball said.

"Oh, your mother is just, busy today."

Ophelia went to say hello too.

"Oh, hello grandpa!" Ophelia said.

"Hello, ... you. Nice to see you again."

"Um, yeah."

"Anyway, Screwball can we talk for a moment?" Discord said.

"Um, okay."

They walked into a small room, minutes later there was a faint buzzing sound and they each came out. After that, Screwball was also acting weird.

"Oh, look at the time, well I need to go goodbye!" Discord said and left.

"Was it just me, or was Discord acting strange?" Mothball said.

"No, I don't think he was." Screwball said.

"Um, okay..."

"Yea, Dad, he seemed to be acting weird..." Ophelia said.

"hmm..."


Ophelia wanted to see Cethin again and ask him about this. He wasn't at the chocolate lake, and so she set out to find him.
It was dark, and the forest grew with shadows.

"Cethin! Cethin are you there?" Ophelia cried.

A voice began speaking to her from the shadows of the forest, she does not know who is talking to her, as the voice sounded unfamiliar.

"Hello there..."

Ophelia stood silent, as she listened.

"You must be lost."

"I'm not lost, just, looking for somepony."

"Why a small defenseless filly wandering these woods all alone? Why these woodland creatures could easily gobble up such weak prey."

"I'm not weak! I can handle anything out here!"

"Those two colts seem to disagree with that."

"W-what?"

"Pathetic, you couldn't even stand up for yourself. You don't seem very strong."

"I'm not weak! They are all wrong!"

"Don't you want to get revenge on those pathetic ponies?"

"Yes."

"What is your name dear?"

"Ophelia, but who are you? Come into the light!"

The pony-like creature stepped out of the shadows.

"I am Queen Chrysalis, leader of the changelings." "And I am giving you the offer of a lifetime."

Ophelia did not know who this pony was, she had never heard of her before. Her parents never told her...

"You have the chance to rule by my side, overall of the changelings. And rule over all who have ever doubted you."

"What's the cost?"

"Well, you must help me with a, future task, using your powers of course. Deal?"

"Umm... Deal!"