• Published 19th Mar 2022
  • 683 Views, 0 Comments

Granddaughter of Discord - Fantasy Stars 789



Screwball and Mothball are having a filly! But she is tied between romance, and the path of evil.

  • ...
 0
 683

Family Life

Screwball, and Mothball didn't expect parenting to be easy, but they didn't realize it could be so challenging. Ophelia proved to be a very difficult baby. She used her magic for chaos within their home, her needs were almost never met.

*poof* *poof* *poof* *poof* Ophelia giggled as she quickly teleported around the house. They scrambled to get to her but she would teleport away before they could get close.

"She's too fast!" Mothball said.

"You go upstairs, and I'll stay down here."

Ophelia teleported in front of Mothball, and he caught her before she could teleport.

"Phew. You're quite a troublemaker, aren't you?" Mothball said and smiled at Ophelia. "Screwball! I caught her!"

Ophelia settled down as Mothball carried her downstairs.

"You know, I'm worried that one day she'll get herself into trouble when we aren't there." Screwball said and gave Ophelia a bottle of milk.

Ophelia began to fall asleep, so Mothball tucked her in, and told her a bedtime story. Screwball happily watched him as Ophelia fell sound asleep. Screwball and Mothball were also becoming tired, so they headed off to bed. Ophelia cried in the night, so Mothball would always tend to her. Changelings need less sleep. Though, it was difficult to tell what she needed. Screwball somehow could always tell, but he didn't want to wake her. Mothball was grateful to have his little daughter, and this also let them spend more time together.


Screwball and Mothball always tried their best to take care of their little daughter, and make sure she was happy. But Ophelia gave her parents a challenge. She was smart, stubborn, and a bit of a troublemaker. She was very happy when she was with her parents.