• Published 19th Mar 2022
  • 682 Views, 0 Comments

Granddaughter of Discord - Fantasy Stars 789



Screwball and Mothball are having a filly! But she is tied between romance, and the path of evil.

  • ...
 0
 682

The Big Surprise

Today is the day for Screwball and Mothball's wedding! Everypony is so happy for them. Screwball is especially excited for her big day. Screwball invited all of her family, and Twilight, Rarity, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, and the rest of her friends showed up too. Mothball had invited some friends he had made in Ponyville. Screwball was in her dressing room, adding the finishing touch with a flower in her mane. She took a deep breath and walked down the aisle. Mothball stared at Screwball in beauty. As she made her way to Mothball, they each smiled at each other while Twilight was the Officiant.

"Mares and Gentlecolts we are gathered here today to celebrate the union of Screwball and Mothball. Their love is unstoppable and has proven they are stronger together. These two have proven that love surpasses all differences, all flaws, and all faults. Twilight said. "Do you, Screwball take this changeling to be your lawfully wedded husband in sickness, and in health, until death do you part?"

"I do!"

"Do you, Mothball take this pony to be your lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?"

"I do."

"May I have the rings? By the power invested in me, I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss, the bride."

Everypony began to clap.


After their cake, it was time for the dancing. DJ-Pon3 played slow-paced music.

"Ever since we were kids, I knew this would happen." Screwball said.

"I'm glad this day has finally come." Mothball said and smiled.

The couple continued chatting. Zany, Applespike, Jewel, and Twinkle had stood aside and watched others dance. Jewel enjoyed the music and continued to watch other ponies dance, but the others had gone to check out the food. Zany didn't hesitate to grab a drink of chocolate milk, while the others drank some punch.

Once the wedding was finished, Screwball and Mothball went inside a carriage that was painted black, and pink. Screwball tossed the flower bouquet and it landed in Dinky's hooves. Dinky and Cinnamon stick looked at each other and blushed.


A year later, Screwball and Mothball had been living happily together. They had walked downstairs for breakfast, Mothball had made himself pancakes, with chocolate chips in them, and a side chocolate milk. Screwball had toast, but she wanted ice cream with it...

"Uh? Why do you want to eat ice cream on toast?" Mothball asked.

"I just had a craving for ice cream too." Screwball said. "Can you pass the ketchup?"

"Ketchup? Why do you want that?"

"I have a craving for that too."

Mothball looked at her confused as she munched down on her food. He continued to eat his food, as she looked like she was enjoying it. Mothball also noticed that recently she had been eating a lot of food. Screwball had decided to go for a walk around Ponyville. She saw Fluttershy and walked over to her.

"Oh, hello Screwball," Fluttershy said.

"Hi mom, I guess you wanted to go for a walk too?"

"Yes, it's just a nice day outside."

As they walked along, they passed by an ice cream stand.

"You want to get some ice cream?" Fluttershy said.

"Sure. " Screwball said. "May I have 2 scoops of strawberry, please?"

"And I'll have 1 scoop of vanilla, please."

"Ooh. This will be better with hot sauce." Screwball said, putting some on her ice cream.

"H-hot sauce?"

"Yes! And pickles"

Fluttershy looked at her confused as she summoned pickle slices and added them to her dessert. Then she realized something, she had seen these kinds of cravings before... Later they had headed back to Fluttershy's home, though Discord was not there. A few minutes later, Screwball had discovered that she was pregnant! Both of their eyes lit up in delight. A few minutes later, Discord had come in. Screwball told him about it, and Discord got very excited.

"R-Really?!" Discord said. "Have you told Mothball about it yet?"

"N-No not yet." Screwball said, with a smile still on her face.

They continued to chat for a short while, then Screwbal headed back home, and greeted Mothy.

"Oh, Hello Screwy." Mothball said.

"I have something to tell you," she said with a grin.

"Okay, what?"

"Well, I- I'm pregnant!"

Mothball was surprised and also very happy.

"Really?! That's amazing!"

Mothball hugged her.

"I know you will be a great mother!"