• Published 9th Feb 2022
  • 538 Views, 3 Comments

Something - Miro MM



Sometimes everything is too much.

  • ...
 3
 538

You Should

The morning sun rises in the horizon above the tree tops outside, Sprout just got out of jail a couple days ago. The bedroom is dimly lit, The curtains are closed halfway, a little sunlight breaks through the cracks.

Sprout lays in a bed in his home, He has his head on the pillow but not asleep just laying with a blanket covering some of his body, His phone is on a nightstand next to the bed. Another Sprout stands over at the foot of the bed looking at him.

"Hey" The other Sprout asks

"I'm gonna go to work, so... You mind if I borrow some of the bits to get some more water? were kinda low in water at the moment, Maretime bay had a plumbing pipe burst open yesterday" The other Sprout says

Sprout in the bed points with his hoof to the door signaling him he can go.

The other Sprout looks over and looks back and exhales slightly and responds.

"Okay, I'll be home tonight" The other Sprout says, He opens the door and walks out onto the hallway closing the door behind him.

Sprout pulls down the blanket over his hind-legs and lays back down looking more tired.

The next morning.

The other Sprout rubs his eyes and looks at Sprout in bed, still in the same position as yesterday.

"Hey, uh.. I'm gonna go pick up some more food, I forgot to bring them yesterday, you want anything specific?" The other Sprout asks standing at the foot of the bed again.

Sprout in bed doesn't respond and just has his eyes closed almost seeming motionless.

"Alright.. I'll be right back.." The other Sprout walks out the room closing the door.

The next day.

"Hey, um, Hitch and Sunny just texted me about the new movie, It's out so.. i'm gonna go watch it with them, I'll be back in 2 hours okay? See ya then!" As the other Sprout says that, His phone on the nightstand alerts him with a notification, saying the same thing the other Sprout described but he doesn't pick it up.

The other Sprout leaves the room closing the door.

The next day.

The other Sprout is standing over his bed again scratching the side of his face.

"You know I'm probably gonna finally call that plumber, So.. do you care if the get the phone for a second ?" The other Sprout asks pointing at the phone for a second.

The Sprout in bed reaches his hoof out grabs the phone, but another of the same phone as his, stays there in the same position like it never left, The other Sprout grabs the phone.

"Gonna be nice to have a working shower again don't you think?" The other Sprout asks as he walks out the room closing the door, Sprout in bed didn't even move from his position and he seems to be looking a little more dull and just doesn't seem happy, his eyes still closed.

The next morning.

The other sprout walks into the room closing the door behind him and walking up the foot of the bed again looking concerned.

The room is quiet for a couple seconds.

"Hey.." The other Sprout asks

"Sunny has been worried... so, I'm gonna go spend some time with her, so she won't get stressed.." The other Sprout says but Sprout in bed doesn't move and lays in bed.

The other Sprout is much more unhappy, and almost frowns and shrugs and leaves the room not closing the door this time.

What seems like a second later.

"Hey" The other sprout asks.

"Hey.." He asks again

"Hey!" He asks a final time

"You know you don't have to do all of that stuff today you know?" The other Sprout says more calming and even smiles a little.

"But you should do something.." The other Sprout says

"I know that its been very hard, very difficult.. after what happened.. I understand, You understand... And, you should take it slow.." The other sprout says

"But you should do something... Okay?" His mind tells him softly, The other Sprout is nowhere to be seen and it seems he was never there to begin with.

Sprout nods in bed to himself. He looks up and gets his head off the pillow, He looks at the door then to the window. He exhales and pulls the blankets down. He sits up straight and gets out of bed. He's a little sweaty, But he grabs his phone and there's no other phone, he holds his phone and walks over to the door to his room opened. He responds to Sunny and Hitch on his phone with a text. He then calls them and walks over to the window. He opens the blinds and the curtains letting sunlight in, he does the same with the other window smiling for a second before talking to Sunny and Hitch over the phone.

He finishes his call with them and walks over to the door again, and then calling the plumber as the he picks up.

"Hi yes, I called because I've been having some problems with my shower, Like everytime I try and turn it on it like makes a weird screeching noise and doesn't turn on. No water comes out of the showerhead" He says to the stallion on the phone

"I'm gonna take a look at it now just to confirm it to you, here give me a second" Sprout walks out his room and closes the door and walks into the dark hallway. He walks over to his bathroom and opens the door to it.

"Now I don't know exactly- what the problem is, I just know it won't turn on when I try to. I looked at it like a week ago couldn't figure it out.." Sprout says

"You think you can come tomorrow? because that would be really great, Thank you so much" Sprout walks out the bathroom and leaves the door open and walks downstairs.

A couple minutes later he's finished with the call. He looks in his fridge and sees almost no water and food, He sighs and closes the fridge door. He walks over to the lights and windows around the house and opens curtains in the living room and kitchen and then turns on the lights in the house and then walks over to his front door.

"Something.." He mutters to himself

He opens the door and walks outside and smiles.




...The End...

Comments ( 3 )

This was great, but you've got a few mistakes.

"Im gonna go to work, so... You mind if I burrow some of the bits to get some more water? were kinda low in water at the moment, Mare-time bay had a plumbing pipe burst open yesterday" The other Sprout says

1. It should be borrow

2. It should be I'm

3. It should be Maretime Bay

"Hey, uh.. Im gonna go pick up some more food, I forget to bring them yesterday, you want anything in specific?" The other Sprout asks standing at the foot of the bed again.

4. I'm

5. forgot

6. In isn't needed

"Hey, um, Hitch and Sunny just texted me about the new movie, Its out so.. i'm gonna go watch it with them, I'll be back in 2 hours okay? See ya then!" As the other Sprout says that, His phone on the nightstand alerts him with a notification, saying the same thing the other Sprout described but he doesn't pick it up.

7. It's

8. I'm

"You know i'm probably gonna finally call that plumber, So.. do you care if the get the phone for a second ?" The other Sprout asks pointing at the phone for a second.

9. I'm

Sprout in bed reaches his hoof out grabs the phone, but another of the same phone as his, stays there in the same position like it never left, The other Sprout grabs the phone.

10. You should put 'The Sprout'

The other sprout walks into the room closing the door behind him and walking up the foot of the bed again looking concerned.

11. Sprout

"Sunny has been worried... so, I'm gonna go spend some time with her, so she wont get more stressed.." The other sprout says but Sprout in bed doesn't move and lays in bed.

12. Won't

13. More isn't needed here

14. Sprout

15. 'The Sprout'

"Hey" The other sprout asks.

16. Sprout

"I know that its been very hard, very difficult.. after what happened.. I understand, You understand... And, you should take it slow.." The other sprout says

17. Sprout

Sprout nods in bed to himself. He looks up and gets his head off the pillow, He looks at the door then to the window. He Exhales a large breath and pulls the blankets down. He sits up straight and gets out of bed. He's a little sweaty, But he grabs his phone and theres no other phone , he holds his phone and walks over to the door to his room opened He responds to Sunny And Hitch on his phone with a text , He then calls them and walks over to the window, he opens the blinds and the curtains letting sunlight in, He does the same with the other window smiling for a second before talking to Sunny and Hitch over the phone.

18. exhales

19. A large breath isn't needed here

20. there's

21. Instead of a comma it should be a full stop.

22. Remember to put 'He'

23. It should be 'the door to his room which is opened'

24. And shouldn't start with a capital letter.

25. It should be a full stop instead of a comma.

"Hi yes, I called because I've been having some problems with my shower, Like every-time I try and turn it on it like makes a weird screeching noise and doesn't turn on , no water comes out of the shower-head" He says to the Stallion on the phone

26. It should be every time instead of every-time

27. There should be a full stop instead of a comma

28. Remember to put 'No'

29. shower head instead of shower-head

30. stallion instead of Stallion

"Now I don't now exactly like what the problem is, I just know it wont turn on when I try to. I looked at it like a week ago couldn't figure it out.." Sprout says

31. know instead of now

32. Like is not needed here

33. won't instead of wont

And one last thing. You forgot to mark this as complete.

11147587
Thank you for writing all the mistakes!

I have fixed them all now :twilightsmile:

11147965
You're welcome. I'm happy to help :)

Login or register to comment