• Published 22nd May 2022
  • 1,411 Views, 96 Comments

Twilight's Duel School of Friendship: Freshman Year - k00l



my own story adopts elements of Yugioh GX but with the Student Six

  • ...
4
 96
 1,411

Chapter 20: The Dragon Rulers Part 4

Chapter 20: The Dragon Rulers Part 4

Sandbar, Ocellus, and Smolder are chasing after Neighsay, the corridor he went down was massive and had a lot of twists and turns. They stay close together afraid of who will stand in their way next, Hopefully they didn't have to duel anymore brainwashed friends of theirs. As they were about to turn down the path that lead to the vault, Cozy Glow stood in the middle of the hall, using her wings to float with her front hooves frossed.
"Cozy, Get out of our way now!" Said Smolder.
"Golly, I would do that, But that would cause you to get to the vault." Said Cozy.
"You truly don't believe Neighsay do you!? You are our friend Cozy!" Said Ocellus.
"I... I can't take that chance Ocellus. Neighsay is scary...and he is in charge of grades now...I don't want to be kicked out." Said Cozy.
"Cozy, You have to trust us, we don't want to steal the deck, we want to protect it." Sandbar begged.
"I'm Sorry Sandbar, but I can't. Please don't take it personally." Said Cozy now activating her duel disk. just like the others, when she activates her duel disk, a purple mist forms around her.

Once again, the students were forced to huddle to decide who should duel.
"Let me do it, I know how she duels, I can take her." Said Sandbar.
"We can't risk that Sandbar, You've lost to her once already." Said Smolder.
"That's because I lost my Black Luster Soldier, But this time I made sure he is in my deck." Sandbar responded.
"But is she gets Lava Golem on your side of the field again, It's all over." Said Smolder.
"Then let me do it. I have cards that do burn damage as well, I know the kind of mindset she duels with." Said Ocellus.
"Honestly, that is the best we got." Said Smolder.
"Sigh, Alright, you got this Ocellus." Said Sandbar.
"Thanks you guys. both of you need to get to the vault immediately." Said Ocellus. They both nod and break the huddle. Sandbar and Smolder run past Cozy Glow so they can get to the vault..
"So you just let them run past you?" Asked Ocellus.
"There is no way they can beat Neighsay, his deck is flawless." Said Cozy. "They'll lose to him without him breaking a sweat, like what's gonna happen to you during our duel."
"We shall see." Said Ocellus activating her duel disk. Once Activated, she too is now surrounded by shadows.

"DUEL"

[Ocellus vs Cozy Glow]

[Ocellus 4000/ Cozy 4000]

"I will be the one who starts us off. I draw." Says Cozy "I activate the Spell Reload! By sending my entire hoof to the deck and shuffling, I draw a brand new hoof with the same number of cards I put in, that will be five new cards. Next I place one cards face down and Summon the monster Kuribon! {300atk. 200def. Lv 1}. I end my turn."
"I now draw!" Says Ocellus "Since I control no monsters, I can special summon Primitive Butterfly to the field. {1200atk. 900def. Lv 5} I will also set a monster face down. Primitive Butterfly, attack her Kuribon now." Her Butterfly takes flight and flies over Kuribon, The butterfly drops some glowing dust over the top of the Kuribon causing it to start sneezing like crazy, eventually it sneezes so hard that it blows up.
"Thank you Ocellus, Now I get to activate Kuribon's effect, I receive no damage this turn and you gain Life points equal to your attacking monster's attack, which I will now reverse." Said Cozy
"But your nurse isn't on the field, so that shouldn't happen." Responded Ocellus. as a warm aura soon surounds her
"I don't need my nurse to do that, I also have this card, Reveal facedown! I activate my trap, Bad Reaction to Simochi! This has the same effects as My Darklord Nurse, When an effect gives you life points, you lose them instead." Said Cozy. The warm bright aura turns dark and then begins to burn her for lifepoints, causing yells to yell out in pain.
"Ow!...ow ow...that really really hurts!...gah...I set one card and end." Said Ocellus

[Ocellus 3 cards/ Cozy 3 cards]

[Ocellus 2800/ Cozy 4000]

"My turn, I will now draw." Said Cozy. "I now summon the monster Fire Princess {1300atk. 1500def. Lv 4} Next I activate the spell Dian Keto the Cure Master, This card has the humble effect of giving me 1000 lifepoints." The bright warm aura surrounds Cozy as she is given lifepoints, but the dark aura returns to Ocellus and burns her for more lifpoints.
"OW!!! Hey, what's the deal!?" Yells Ocellus.
"My Fire Princess has an effect, everytime I gain Lifepoints, you lose 500," Said Cozy smugly. "I'll have Fire Princess attack your butterfly and I'll end my turn." Fire princess lifts her sword, one quick slash sends dash of fire at the butterfly, slicing it and destroying it.
"gaaa...I draw." Says Ocellus, Her eyes widen with joy with what she has drawn. "Yes! thank you. First I flip my monster, 4-Starred Ladybug of Doom! it has a flip effect that destroys all level 4 monster's on your field."
"I expected you would have a card like that, which is why I set this, my second face down, Royal Command! This negates all flip effects on the field." Said Cozy.
"Heh, you know, I'm glad you did that. Because I tribute my lady bug to summon Insect Princess!" {1900atk. 1200def. Lv 5} With the elegance of a ballerina, insect Princess emerges on the field.
"Celly! Oh how wonderous it is to see you!" Said Insect Princess, floating over to hug Ocellus. Ocellus smiles and hugs her back.
"It's good to see you too." Says Ocellus. Cozy Glow watches in confusion.
"How in the world can your monster do that?" Asked Cozy.
"You wouldn't understand Cozy." Said Ocellus. "But you will understand that you're about to lose some lifepoints, because I activate a trap of my own, DNA Surgery! I declare one monster type and all monster become that type of monster. I declare Insects!" The card DNA surgery begins to glow, slowly, Fire Princess on the field slowly morphs, her moth turns into proboscis and she also grows wings.
"Ugh! Why would you do that!?" asked Cozy a little grossed out.
"Because, every time insect Princess destroys an insect monster, She gains 500 attack points permanently. Go Now Insect Princess, attack Fire princess!" Insect Princess giggles and then stars to fly, She darts towards Fire Princess and kicks her hard in the stomach, destroying her, after the battle, Her attack increases to 2400.

[Ocellus 1200/ Cozy 4300]

[Ocellus 3 cards/ Cozy 2 card]

"Gah! You will pay for that Ocellus! I draw!" Said Cozy Glow. "I activate the Spell Hand Destruction! We both send two cards to the grave and then we draw two cards. I send both Mad Reloader and Dark Cure to the grave to draw two cards!"
"I will send Inzektor Lady Bug and Laser Cannon Armor to the grave to draw two card!" Said Ocellus
"Heh, I banish the Mad Reloader that I just discarded from my grave to special summon Luna the Dark Spirit in defense! {1600atk. 1200def. Lv4}. I will now activate her effect, Once per turn, her loose 500 lifepoints!" Said Cozy Glow as Ocellus is shocked for more lifepoints.
"GAH!!!....Your... Monster is still turned into an insect thanks to My DNA Surgery!" Yelled Ocellus.
"Heh, that's fine, because I'm going to win right now." Said Cozy. "I activate the spell Upstart Goblin! I draw a card, and you are given 1000 life points, but uh oh! Bad Reaction to simochi is on the field, so you lose them instead. I win Ocellus."
"Oh I don't think so." Said Ocellus with a smirk. "I activate my quick play spell, Mystical Space Typhoon!"
"MYSTICAL SPACE TYPHOON!?" yelled Cozy.
"Oh yes, this spell destroys one spell or trap on the field, I chain it to your Upstart Goblin to destroy your simochi, meaning I get the lifepoint boost!" Said Ocellus. The trap is destroyed and as the spell resolves, Ocellus gets a boost in life points.
"Grrr! I end!" Yelled Cozy angerly as she drew her card.

[Ocellus 1700/Cozy 5300]

[Ocellus 2 cards/Cozy 1 cards]

"My turn, Draw!" Said Ocellus.
"I use My dark Spirit's effect, You loose 500 more life points!" Yelled Cozy.
"GAHHH!!!" Ocellus yelled out in pain. "That's it! I summon Pinch Hopper. {1000atk. 1200def. Lv4} Then I activate the spell Insect Imitation! I tribute Pinch Hopper to Special summon a monster one level higher than him from my deck, and I chose Inzektor Giga-Cricket! {2000atk. 1300def. Lv5}. Now, since Pinch Hopper was destroyed, I can special summon another Insect!" Said Ocellus smugly. "Because I special summon Transcicada! {800atk. 1000def. Lv3 Tuner}. When he is summoned he allows me to summon a Moult Token! {0atk. 0def. Lv3}. When this happens I cannot special summon any monster from my extra deck unless it is an Insect type monster, which fortunately for me, is all I have! I tune for 6, Using my Transcicada and my token to synchro summon Desert Locusts! {1500atk. 2400def. Lv6 Synchro} I have to discard a card for summoning them, but now I'm ready to take you on! First Insect Princess will destroy your dark spirit!" Insect Princes glides over and strikes the dark spirit, destroying her. "Since she destroyed an Insect monster, she gains 500 attack points permanently! Making her 2900! Now that you're wide open, My locusts will attack you!" As the locusts swarm Cozy she screams and tries to swat them away. "Now Giga-Cricket, Your turn!" Now Giga-Cricket charges Cozy, and Strikes her with his Drills, sending her backwards hard. "I set the last card in my hoof face down and I now end!"

[Ocellus 1200/ Cozy 800]

[Ocellus 0 cards/Cozy 1 card]

"Cozy Slowly stands up and looks at Ocellus with pure anger.
"HOW DARE YOU! I WILL END YOU OCELLUS!!!" Yelled Cozy. Ocellus is a little taken back by her demeanor.
"Jeez...Look at you. you look nothing like you normally do." Said Ocellus
"I don't care what you think of me! I will beat you! DRAW!!!" Yelled Cozy. She then smirks manically when she sees what she just drew. "Hehehehe! I tribute your Locusts, and your cricket Ocellus." Ocellus gasps as she knew what Cozy was summoning. "I then summon to your side of the field, LAVA GOLEM!" Both of Ocellus's monsters are summoned and Lava Golem takes their place, Ocellus is placed in a small cage just below Lava Golem.
"Celly!" Yells Insect Princess, but she was unable to do anything.
"I'm Fine!" Yells Ocellus
"No she isn't, Lava Golem will end her by my next turn, I set my last card and I end!" Yells Cozy.
"I...I draw!" Said Ocellus. "Insect Princess, Attack Cozy for game!"
"I activate my Trap, Negate Attack!" Said Cozy Triumphantly. "Now on my standby phase you will lose 1000 lifepoints, and if I draw any burn card, your done for!"
"I don't think so Cozy, because I activate my own trap, Solemn Judgment!"
"NOOOO!!!!" Yells Cozy.
"By Paying half my Lifepoints, Your card's activation is negated, meaning Insect Princess will finish her attack.!" as the card Shatters, Insect Princess kicks Cozy hard to the ground, and finishes off her life points.

[Ocellus Vs. Cozy Glow: Winner Ocellus]

The shadows and the monster's dissipate, and cozy remains on the ground, knocked unconscious. Ocellus then collapses to the ground and breathes heavily. Shadows games put your body through a lot of stress. She tries to focus on keeping her breathing steady and trying to prevent herself form closing her eyes, fearing she may also fall unconscious. Just then she hears hoof steps coming down the hall behind her, the voices she hears puts a small smile on her face.
"Is that Ocellus!? Is she ok!?" Yells Silverstream rushing over to her and kneeling next to her.
"Silverstream, I'm ok. Just, so very tired." Said Ocellus.
"Did you Duel Cozy Glow?" Asked Gallus.
"Yes, I won, but barely. She is very tough." Said Ocellus. She then sees Both Brisk and Roulette are awake and standing next to them. "What are they doing here???" Asked Ocellus.
"It's ok, they are not going to stop us this time." Said Gallus.
"Here, Put Cozy on my back and Ocellus on Brisk, Both look like their in no condition to run." Said Roulette
"Oh yeah, put the heavier one on MY back." Said Brisk Sarcastically
"Hey! I'm not that heavy!" Said Ocellus glaring at Brisk.
"It's just a joke." Said Brisk.
"Come on, Yona and friends don't have a lot of time!." Said Yona. Gallus then helps place Ocellus on Brisk's back and Silver Place's Cozy on Roulette's back. They all then continue down where the vault as, this is a make it or break it moment.

End of Chapter 20