• Member Since 13th Mar, 2012
  • offline last seen Oct 21st, 2017

BaroqueNexus


I'm a Catholic whore, currently enjoying congress out of wedlock with my black Jewish boyfriend who works at a military abortion clinic. Hail Satan, and have a lovely afternoon.

E

Twilight has had the same dream every night for three weeks. Seven numbers float among blackness: 9461242.

What do these numbers mean? Why do they haunt Twilight so? And why is Princess Celestia so reluctant to help?

The answer is out there somewhere, but Twilight may not be ready for the truth...

A big shout out to all those who preread and helped me edit this story! Thanks, guys!

Chapters (1)
Comments ( 56 )

Oh, that is one FUCKED up story. Very well written, very dark and sadistic. Bravo.


media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m961tmUFcj1r3qnxf.gif

You know deleting comments that spoil kinda defeats the whole point of story comments, which is to comment on the story.

A oneshot with a [Dark] tag? These never end well.
*Skips to the end*
Yep, never end well.

Dang... excellent work friend. Definitely earned the favorite and thumb up :twilightsmile:

How interesting...

Pull Me Under - Dream Theater

1301475
Love that song but I don't know if it is right for this....maybe something darker but who knows :applejackunsure:


Now as for this story......I agree with 1301298 that is indeed very fucked up but also well done. Which brings me to the pictures


randomshitfromguys.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/yo-dawg-thats-fucked-up.jpg
cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/9593166.jpg

wat

KILL DAT BITCH-ASS CELESTIA

I almost thought this was call of duty black ops.

And we never got the answer "WHY".

Twilight-ception, anyone?

DAMN.
...
...
(SPARKLE, WHAT DO THE NUMBERS MEAN?!)

this is just as good now, as when I pre-read it. seriously, it's awesome.

1301968
Whenever you want to knock on Death's door? :3

Anyways, this fic was absolutely dark and awesome all at once, I have to say. I loved it! So twisted, though....but you know, for all of Twilight's fanfillying over Celestia, if she ever actually found out that Princess Celestia had done something the likes of which she stated in this fic, I have no doubt if pushed far enough over the edge, she would actually go this far to bring the truth to light, or die trying. :pinkiesad2:

HOLY F*CK :twilightoops:

Can anypony say featured????:rainbowlaugh:
Great story:twilightsmile:

That gave me chills. Seriously, wonderful story. :twilightsmile:

1302577
I think it should be. What did you base it off of?:

TAB

Dark, moving, and emotional? :trixieshiftleft:

I love it!

I... What? That was... What?

Well done, sir. :twilightsmile:

1302663 I didn't really base if off of anything. One day I was just thinking and that set of numbers popped into my head. From there the story formed, mostly from my experiences with scary video games and movies. :twilightoops:

1302792 Thanks! I noticed you have a bunch of sets of stories that you like! Feel free to add 9461242 to your 'Dark' category! :twilightsmile::pinkiecrazy:

1302883
That's a tough one to get into. We'll see what happens when I update the lists next Tuesday. It'll be close, but I could see it happening.

This.....amazing...

No random, brain damaged Tommy Two-Tones? OK, that was just bad. Very cool story :pinkiecrazy:

Trips down Insanity lane are always fun!

Upon reading the summary, I thought of the book series called NUM8ERS by Rachael Ward. But that was for different numbers, as in dates. But this is way different, and completely dark in another way. And while I don't get some things (I want to ask but the fact you threaten to delete spoilers bugs me and stops me from doing so--oh, fuck it, I'll ask one legitimate question that isn't too spoiler-ish: Is everything Twilight is seeing real? This stumped me a little), this was really intriguing. Really good!

1304009 Oh, fair reader, I could answer in so many ways. But that's what makes a story intriguing, eh? Leaving the reader asking questions. Well, maybe not always, but in this case, that's exactly what I went for. Was it real? Was it a dream?

You never know. I might continue just for the heck of it. You never know...

1304030 Oh, so it's open to interpretation. I feel less stupid knowing that. :twilightsmile: If you do continue, while as a one-shot, it's great, I'd look forward to more.

1304044 Like I said, you never know. ;)

1304050 That's what the if is for. (;

I remember the first time I read this. I had my phone out during SSR in English class. (I was hiding it lol)
I flipped fucking dips at the ending.
And it's just as good now as it was back then...

Great story and thanks for letting me look at it! It always feels good to preread a story that's actually worth a damn for once. It 's always better if I improve an already solid writer rather than trying to play hero and salvage a disaster. (Don't ask! :pinkiesick::pinkiesad2::raritydespair::raritycry::applejackunsure::fluttershysad::fluttershyouch::fluttershbad::fluttercry::unsuresweetie::facehoof:)

I hope you continue this, for explanation and plot-development's sake! :pinkiehappy:

Silver out!

BR

Pre-reader's note:

A beautiful, well-written story, with plot twists enough to leave me clueless. 4.5/5 stars.

Oh, and Brexie, does this make you wanna take your chances with EQD again? :twistnerd::scootangel::scootangel::scootangel::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Awesome story. But there's one fatal flaw.

**SPOILER ALERT**

There is a magic-retardant spell blocking Twilight's cell. How the hell does she know the password? And if she's tricked multiple victims before, and the kingdom knows this, then WHY DOESN'T CELESTIA CHANGE IT?

**END SPOILERS**

That one issue aside, I did really like this story. You should do a prequel.

What. The FUCK. I don't know what I just read, but it was good.

Absolutely great. I would read it again, even though I know the end.

Okay that's some creepy fucked up shit! So many questions in my mind right now! What happened to Twilight in the past? What did she found out from the Princess and changes her into a maniac? SO MANY QUESTIONS HANGING IS DRIVING ME NUTS! :flutterrage:

1304913 Because muffins. :rainbowlaugh: Nah, but seriously. I'll figure out a way to tie up all the loose ends.

Delightfully terrifying. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time (well, I would have been were I actually sitting).

Great job!

Well that was... interesting. I don't really know how I feel about what I just read...

1301968
Shi-ni shi-ni ko-ro-shi? Agreed.

I liked it. The ending was so perfectly unexpected for me and Evil/Insane!Twilight was done so well. It seems to make sense that Celestia wouldn't want to kill her favorite student, even if Twi was a bit cracked up. And I also like that I'm not entirely sure who to side with. On one hoof, hiding something so major from the entirety of Equestria and modifying every single ponies memories seems a bit oppressive. On the other hoof, something so apparently majorly destructive could have ripped this nation apart. Especially if so many ponies had to be replaced. So maybe Celestia thought ignorance was the greatest gift she could give to her people.

As for Twilight being able to reach her Changeling replacement... Maybe it has something to do with the Changeling having her memories? Like, they had a connection of some sort in order to sustain the illusion that it was the real Twilight. Just speculation, of course, but I do enjoy when a story makes me think!

:rainbowwild:

Definitely one of the best fics I've read. Well done. 5/5 staches::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache:

What got to me more than the story was the fact that the numbers you chose if slightly switched is the same as my phone number (9461) (242) to (242) (9421) and no I won't give out my area code, that's just asking for trouble.

Now what I want to know, is what she did to warrant this? (Either she :) But then, that's kind of the point, isn't it?

This is a type of story that is always so fascinating to consider how it was written. Anything having to do with a mystery that has to be uncovered sort of has to be written backwards (least I'd assume). I think you did an awesome job at creating the tension that would keep the reader reading, wanting to figure it out with Twilight.

No spoilers, but about halfway through I did pretty much have it figured out, and then that final scene I really enjoyed the complete 180 in tone and sharpness we get from you-know-who. I was just like... wha?

I do have some questions, but those are spoilery, and perhaps they weren't meant to be solved. Also I could read it just fine, but the formatting in this one was different than the last of your stories I read, and it felt a little cramped. But then that might just be personal taste.

Login or register to comment