• Published 16th Jan 2022
  • 1,008 Views, 263 Comments

Bad Dragon's Short Stories - Bad Dragon



Got a minute? It will take you even less to read one of these unrelated short stories designed for instant reader’s gratification.

  • ...
39
 263
 1,008

PreviousChapters Next
32 - Consent Is Optional [2023.02]

"My changeling army, our relentless hunger for love ends today. Before the dawn, we shall suck the Christal Empire dry!"

"Good; you're all in one place.” Cadence landed in the middle of the hive. “And you're just asking for it." Her wings remained erect.

"Princess‽ Here!?!” Chrysalis screeched. “We were supposed to ambush you, not the other way around... But no matter, say goodbye to your love."

"That's what I'm here for. As hard as it may be to believe, I need you more than you need me. Being the Princess of Love, I’ve generated so much love in my life that I can’t even control myself anymore. You are the only creatures who can relieve me." Cadence spread her love, irradiating everyling. “Take it! This is what you’re good for.”

Chrysalis crawled to Cadence and brushed on her leg. "Please, no more; we are full."

"Oh, sweet Chrisy." Cadence caressed the tousled, green mane with a hoof, combing it behind the pointy, black ears. "I've only just begun to love you. This was but a foreplay. Nothing but a taste of things to cum. The night is still young. I hope your body is ready because now I’m really gonna make you feel it!"

Author's Note:

This story participated in the 2023.02. writing competition.

GDoc

PreviousChapters Next