• Published 16th Jan 2022
  • 1,000 Views, 263 Comments

Bad Dragon's Short Stories - Bad Dragon



Got a minute? It will take you even less to read one of these unrelated short stories designed for instant reader’s gratification.

  • ...
39
 263
 1,000

PreviousChapters Next
27 - You Made Me an Alicorn for That‽ [2022.08]

Celestia levitated the sleeping princess in the air and shook her violently, "Twilight, you have to help me stop this new threat to the world that just surfaced!"

Twilight instantly woke up. She instinctively nodded upon seeing her mentor. “Just tell me what must be done and I promise I will do it. I’m here for you. You know I’m in it all the way with whatever it is, I can help you with. I’ve lived under your wing for most of my life, so I know I can trust you."

"The creature needs to be hooked, and the only bait it will bite on is an Alicorn."

"Um, I'm not sure I follow, Celestia..."

"Why did you think I made an alicorn out of you? What, did you think you deserved it? Lol, no. I just needed bait for my hook, and that’s why I made an Alicorn. Now if you will, put this hook in one of your orifices. I'm going monster fishing!"

“Celestia, what you’re saying is insane. I hardly know you right now.”

“Yes, well, your promise is still a promise.” Celestia waved a hook before Twilight’s face.

Author's Note:

This story took part in the 2022.08 writing competition.

PreviousChapters Next