• Published 16th Jan 2022
  • 1,006 Views, 263 Comments

Bad Dragon's Short Stories - Bad Dragon



Got a minute? It will take you even less to read one of these unrelated short stories designed for instant reader’s gratification.

  • ...
39
 263
 1,006

PreviousChapters Next
20 - Bureaucracy [2022.02]

“Sugar Belle, will you marry me?”

“Yes, Big Mac, of course I’ll marry you!”

“Excuse me, orally-agreed-upon couple. I’m sorry to cut your moment short, but under the new Princess Twilight Sparkle’s law, the need for orderly bureaucracy requires your participation. As you are well aware, every pony is required to operate under and for the new rule of bureaucracy.”

“Mr. bureau enforcer, we already spend our days shuffling Twilight’s papers around…”

“With the latest expansion of Twilight’s bureau, that is no longer sufficient. More ponies are needed to support the apparatus. Therefore, I hereby officially task you with expanding bureaucratic resources.”

“Nope.”

“Err, I’m sorry, Mr. bureau-enforcer. What my fiance means is that we don’t understand what more do you want from us.”

“You are required to fornicate right here and now in order to produce more bureaucratic resources. Do you comply?”

“Yup.”

“Big Mac!”

Author's Note:

This story took part in the 2022.02 writing competition.

PreviousChapters Next