• Published 23rd Dec 2011
  • 4,198 Views, 266 Comments

Three Equestrians and an Engineer - Greasebrony



A man who copes with the loss of his family befriends 3 strangers after saving them from thugs.

  • ...
12
 266
 4,198

Bring Us Bullets

“HE DID WHAT?” Jericho was just told about the events that had transpired that morning. He didn’t take it too well. “DAMN HIM! That operation was supposed to be between us.”

“Relax Jericho it still is.” Alison responded. “In a way I already knew what was going on because of those blue prints. To be honest I didn’t want to believe he would go to such lengths so I just ignored it.”

“Where is he now?”

“Hes upstairs, resting.” Fluttershy responded.

“Its already been a long day fer him, how about just droppin’ it fer now and wait till he is able to really listen to ya?” Applejack reasoned.

“Not telling him will only prolong the inevitable. If his reaction is anything like 3 years ago he will stop at nothing to kill him. I already know he won’t ask us to do this again. Knowing him hes going to want to go on his own and kill him. It won’t make a difference whos in his way.”

“We know.” Said Celestia. “He lost a great deal but that is a decision that he will have to make on his own.”

Don't fucking chastise me about my cousin!” Jericho yelled back. “Not a single one of you were there. He may have given you the general explanation but the bloody details are still out of your reach. The one thing I will never forget was that look in his eye. I’ve never seen so much hate in a man.” He began to recall the night in California.


The three young men were loading their weapons for the war that would break out from the trunk of the GT500. Joseph opted to use the suppressed Bad News AR that fired .338 Lapua rounds, a suppressed M-16 shooting 5.56mm rounds with an under barrel M203 Grenade launcher as well as an ACOG laser scope, and a suppressed H&K Mk23 Socom. Jericho was equipped with a silenced SCAR-H loaded with a drum magazine also with an M203 and holographic sight, and a Desert Eagle. Eduardo Opted for a silenced ACR assault rifle with an M203 and ACOG scope, an AA-12 with drum magazines, his trusty Kimber 1911’s fitted with night sights and compensators holstered on his sides, and a tailored S&W 625-9 competition revolver they picked up in Arizona holstered on his right leg. The grenades were distributed as follows, 4 semtex grenades, 4 frag grenades, and 4 insiginary grenades. Also if things got too close they were armed with Ka-Bar knives. Once they decided on how much ammo they needed for their weaponry they put on their body armor covering the most important parts of their bodies, from the crotch up. Eduardo was first to speak.

“Last chance to back out guys.”

“We’re not leaving you out here on your own. They weren’t just your kids and your wife.” Joseph replied.

“They were our nieces and our cousin too. And we know how much they meant to you.” Jericho added.

“Thank you, the both of you.” Eduardo’s tone grew serious. “Are the explosives already planted?”

“Yeah, the power, propane fuel and the main support beams as well as where the guards would most likely converge in case of anything. Plus we had enough left over to blow the entire estate to pieces.” Jericho replied.

“The escape route?”

“Side road on the estate leads to a heavily wooded area, it’ll be a tight squeeze but It’ll work just fine.”

“How many men are working tonight?”

“Outside, about mid 30s. Inside high 50s. Probably more.”

“And the men, innocent or guilty?”

“Every one of them were convicted in one form or another or rape, theft, assault, manslaughter or murder.”

The three said in unison. “Guilty.”

Eduardo looked into the trunk. “Why is there rope there? We’re doing a grounded op not going down a fucking cliff.”

Joseph responded. “Well you never know.”

“Never know what man? The fuck do we need rope for, this isn’t a fucking movie. The hell do you think we are spies?” Jericho responded.

“Well jeez I thought it was a good idea.”

“Uh huh, whatever. Whats their armament?”

“Everything from MP5s, P90s, AKs, and RPDs to browning .50 cals, RPGs, grenades and other explosives.”

“Think we brought enough ammo?”

“Plenty.”

“Probability of survival?”

“Zip, Zero, Nada.”

“Negative, Zilch, None.”

“I like those odds.” Eduardo took in a deep breath and let it out. “Alright….guys let me just say that no matter what happens tonight we lived like brothers, we’ll die like brothers.”

“Got that right.”

“You know it.”

“In case things get too heavy I want you both to bug out. I’ll make the hard choice and stay behind. I’ll buy you guys enough time to escape. No reason for all three of us to die.”

“You really think it’ll come to that?”

“Most likely.”

Both younger cousins reluctantly agreed to the terms of their escape. With that Eduardo closed the trunk to the Shelby and led his cousins to the property soon separating to take their positions. With the full moon shining above them the three men knew that the blood of many bad men was about to be spilt by their hands.
Eduardo’s voice can be heard on the intercom.

“Everyone in position?”

“Yeah.”

“Yup.”

“How about a prayer?” Joseph suggested.

“Seems appropriate.” Eduardo responded.

“Lets do it.” Jericho finished.

They all prayed in unison. “The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.…”

“…El nobre de padre….” Said Jericho.

“…el ijo…” Added Joseph.

“…los spirito santos…” Finished Eduardo.

“Alright, now lets try to take these guys out quietly, Joseph take out the guys on the roof.”

“Do you have to ask?”

Joseph aimed down his scope as he took the safety off he breathed in and out. He thought of his fiancé for a moment and then remembered the pain those men had caused his cousin, no, his brother. He shot three men in succession killing them instantly. Seeing a fourth noticing the bodies he killed him too.

“Go.”
Jericho moved in seeing three men. Two standing alongside each other and another in front. He waited patiently until he was able to get a two for one kill. When they aligned themselves in his sights he fired a single round thought their heads and fired another in the other guard’s chest killing them all instantly.

“Three tangos down.”

Eduardo in a separate part of the property saw a single man in front of him. He laid his rifle down and brew his Ka-Bar. In one swift motion using his left hand to cover his mouth and the other to stab him in the heart. He watched the man before him not make a single peep as he saw the life leaving his eyes. He dragged him into the bushes making sure no one finds the body.

“Tango down.”

For 10 minutes they continued this pattern killing men oblivious to their presence and hiding the bodies save for Joseph that just shot every man that came into view that would be well hidden if he collapsed. Collectively they had killed about 27 men before the alarms went off.

“Shit, alright Joseph hit the lights, Jericho time to go loud.”

“Copy that.”

“Roger.”

Joseph hit the switch causing several explosions and the killing power to the entire estate as the whole area starting ringing out in gunfire, explosions, and the howling of screaming men.


“Each of us fought separately and we eventually found each other and stood together. When we ran out of ammo on our rifles and the grenades and the grenade shells, we used our secondary’s, when we ran out of those we fought our way out using our pistols. Eduardo covered our retreat and he actually pushed in dual wielding his 1911s landing every single shot he fired. When he saw the opportunity to get in the mansion he dove in there at full sprint killing everyone in his way. When Joseph and I got far enough we heard the explosion and felt the shock wave. We looked back to see the entire area engulfed in fire, dust and smoke. At first we though there was no way anyone could have survived that but we went back anyway. When we found him his 1911s were empty and he just fired the last shot from his 625 which kind of explains why there was an arm about 30 yards down. We fought a lot more guys than we originally anticipated tipping the mid hundreds. It was horrible.”

“So Cortez is back huh?”

Everyone looked towards the stairs to find Eduardo covered in bandages wearing his jeans and barefooted.

“Oh Eduardo you shouldn’t be out of bed.”

He simply raised his hand and spoke. “No this is serious. Jericho do you have his location?”

“Star Island. He just got a property up there.”

“Is there conformation?”

“Photos and official documents.”

“Does Joseph know?”

“Hes the one who told me.”

“Do me a favor?”

“What is it?”

“Set up targets on the field.”

“Eduardo don’t…” Rarity walked up to him.

He raised his hand again. “Stop.” He looked around the shop to see his things were in the kitchen. “Jericho, set up the targets. I’ll be outside in 5.”

Alison and Twilight appeared before him blocking his path. Twilight was first to speak. “Eduardo please. You don’t have to do this.”

“She’s right Eddy, haven’t enough people died because of this?”

He didn’t respond, he simply walked past them and continued on to his things. He was then held back by an invisible force and teleported where the others were. After a moment he got his bearings back and he continued to make his way toward his things Rainbow Dash and Applejack blocked his path.

“We’re not lettin’ you do this.”

“Yeah, its messed up what you went though but this isn’t the right way either.”

He ignored them and continued towards the kitchen. He then felt a pair of arms wrap around his torso and leg. He looked over his shoulder to find Pinkie Pie holding herself against him. And Spike tightly wrapping himself around his legs.

He sighed and spoke. “Guys, I’m just going to shoot targets. I’m in no physical condition to do anything else but that. Ask Alison, she made sure that I couldn’t drive out of here. I’m just going to get a shirt, put my holsters on grab my cell phone and call for a pizza to be delivered. And while I wait I’m going to brush up on my marksmanship. If I really wanted to get Cortez now don’t you think I would have started planning instead of just picking up my guns and leaving? I need to think right now. You’re more than welcome to stick around and watch me shoot at a few steel plates that pop up out of the ground and clean my pistols after. Hell you can even watch me eat my pizza, and by the way its not gonna be a veggie friendly pizza either. I’m gonna order it up with pineapple, ham and chicken because really I can only go vegan for so long and this sort of news on an empty stomach does not do my mind any good. So I’m going to shoot, relax, eat my fill, maybe even play a little music while I enjoy a beer and a burger. But before I can do any of that I seriously need you guys to cool it. I already got my ass kicked enough times today I don’t need a guilt trip too.”

Spike and Pinkie reluctantly let him go. Once he was released he began making his way to his bags. Jericho entered the warehouse.

“Targets are set up bro.”

“Thanks man, yo if you wanna shoot too I’ve got the Kriss in the sling back back.”

“Nah I brought my Desert Eagles.”

“The stainless steel and black?”

“Same ones.”

“Well hell man bring ‘em out to play.”

Eduardo looks towards the girls and chuckles. “C’mon guys we’re just gonna have a little fun I promise. Jericho and I did this all the time, heck he was just a rookie when we started.”

Eduardo met Jericho outside by the field.

“Loser buys the pizza?”

“How much did you order?”

“6 boxes, 3 of vegan and the rest are Hawaiian with chicken and a supreme.”

“Whats the tab?”

“$70 plus tip.”

“You’re on.”

They looked away from the field to see the women standing there watching them.

“Okay Jericho how about this. I buy and we give these ladies a show?”

“Sounds good to me.”

Jericho set the countdown as they took their stances, when the buzzer rang out both drew their pistols and turned around firing on every target that popped from the ground. Staring from the center 8 targets popped up. Within the same time they came up Eduardo and Jericho took them out in 2 seconds then another 8 and another 8 after that after 32 targets Eduardo reloaded Jericho soon following. Finally a set of 16 targets popped up. Within 4 seconds every one of them were shot down.

“Just like old time eh cousin?” Jericho began.

“Yeah. Good times bro, good times.”

The turned to see everyone clapping at the performance they had witnessed. As they holstered their pistols and picked up their dropped magazines Eduardo was first to speak.

“I take it you enjoyed the show?”

Rarity was the first to respond. “My word you two were magnificent. How were you able to do that so quickly and accurately?”

Jericho sheepishly chuckled and scratched the back of his head as he spoke. “Well it started when Eddy here finally got his first pistol and started taking me and my little brother to the range with him I was 19 at the time and my little brother was 16. While he shot his .45 he rented two others for us to use. What we used to do is make it into a competition of who can the most accurate shots in the least amount of time. When we got bored we did two pistols at a time and from there we just went through automatic weapons and sniper rifles.”

Eduardo chuckled at his cousin’s response. “Yeah during those days we had some serious bets going on and spent hundreds on ammo every month.”

“What kinda bets did you guys have going on?” Pinkie asked.

“Who was buying lunch.”

“Joey! When the hell did you get here?” Eduardo asked.

“While you two were in the middle of your competition. Who won?”

“I don't want to be the judge today, I say we ask Spike.” Said Eduardo.

“Nope you guys were even though out. While Eduardo was reloading Jericho took out two targets but then caught up when he had to reload.”

“Another tie?” Jericho said.

“Bro we gotta figure out another way to do this.”

“I swear you two never change.”

“Okay all joking aside. Eddy what are we going to do about Cortez?” Jericho asked.

For a moment everyone looked to Eduardo. He crossed his arms and closed his eyes and thought for a moment. He walked inside the warehouse to the sectioned off area walking in leaving the door opened. Jericho and Joseph stood by as Alison hesitantly followed him inside. On one wall there was an assorted array of automatic weapons ranging from knives, pistols, sniper rifles and SMGs to assault rifles, missile launchers and a minigun. On another was equipment, ammunition and explosives. Further down the room was a desk with a lamp over it and to the side of the desk was a trunk.

Eduardo unlocked the trunk and took out a small box and a large book. When Alison got closer she looked in the trunk and saw passports, personal documents, a couple of journals and a few keys hanging of the lid. The others looked inside the room instantly knowing what the room was for. It was a locker designed specifically to house enough munitions to take on a small army.

“Eduardo…this room…” Said Twilight

“I made this room as a storage area in case this guy was on the grid again. Now that he is I must decide whether or not to pursue him and ultimately kill him.” He opened the book in front of him and started flipping through the pages. When the others came close enough to see the book they saw pictures. Pictures of him and with a tall beautiful woman with long flowing black hair, tanned skin, beautiful brown eyes and a smile that could light up a room. In another picture it was the same but with two little girls that had similar features to Eduardo and the woman. Flipping the page there was a picture with Eduardo and the woman standing in front of a white Supra and a blue Bug Eye STi both facing the camera laughing with Eduardo’s arms around her. At that moment they all came to the same realization. This was a photo album of his family.

Continuing to flip through the pages he lands on a picture of an red M3 and a panda AE86 Tureno with him under the hood of the M3 while his daughters watched. “I was going to let them help me build them and teach them how to drive in these. They were so beautiful.” He opened up the box revealing two pairs of keys. “The 86 is out for paint, should be back any time now and the M3 has been ready for a year now. I never took either of them out. And the STi belonged to Annie. She had dreamed of becoming a professional driver. Road racing wasn’t her speed though, she loved rally racing. And my babies, Jasmine and Maria were born as twins. As soon as they started to speak they said they wanted to grow up to be just like mommy and daddy.” A single tear rolled down his cheek. “That was the proudest moment of our lives. Couple of years later we found out Annie was pregnant again with a boy. And she suggested naming him after me and when the girls found out they were so happy about having a baby brother. When they died I just didn’t know what to do.” He took out a pair of keys from the box then he closed the album and box and put them back in the trunk and locked it. “I was so infuriated and consumed by rage that I want out seeking blood.”

He stood up and walked out of the room with everyone following suit. He walked and stood in front of the M3. He pulled the tarp he had over it and revealed a brilliant Ferrari red red paint job. He looked over at Twilight.

“Twi, I saw my notes were on the kitchen desk. Were you trying to figure out the differences between the Supra and the M3?”

“Yes.”

“Tell me the main differences that you noticed.”

“The suspension is much lower and stiffer compared to the Supra and has much more steering angle and the chamber tuning is definitely way off.”

“I’m impressed. No wonder Rainbow calls you Egghead, only been here a week and you already went through nearly every book I have. Would you like to know why this M3 is tuned the way it is?”

“Yes.”

“There is a motorsport that is totally different from regular road and racing. Its called drifting. Basically drifting is having the rear tires kick out in a corner and maintaining momentum and angle to get through a corner quicker than the conventional way however its also used to show off and is a common skill amongst people who take the time practice this skill. As a matter of face Princess Luna has witnessed first hand of what I can do. But its not just the speed of it. Its fun. Honestly when ever I drift I feel like I’m breaking all the rules and that just it. Going against the grain and doing exactly what you’re not supposed to do. To be honest there is a lesson to be learned doing so. Sometimes you just need to break the rules just for the fun of it if just to break away from the norm and you will feel refreshed when you’re done. I guess you can call it controlled chaos. Now it has been made perfectly clear that I can’t drive in the current state that I am in. Theres no way I can handle the Supra and forget the Shelby and if I take that Impreza out on the trail now I’ll more than likely end up getting killed wrapping that car around a tree even if it only has 400 horses. But this one is different. This was specifically designed to break the rules. What I’m going to do is take this car and drive it and smoke those rear tires till they burst.” He looks back towards everyone with a wicked smile. “I dare you to and stop me.”

The moment he finished his sentence he ran towards the car and jumped in feet first through the open drivers side window and started the car with a turn of the key. When the others tried to get to him it was already too late his tires were squealing out of the warehouse and towards the track. He yelled out the window. “HAHA SUCKERS!” Much to his surprise there was a certain cotton candy haired woman who was sitting beside him giggling with her harness on.

“You should really put your seatbelt on.” She said with a smile and a cute girly giggle.

“My apologies dear, say how did you know I would be in here anyway?”

“Oh silly Eduardo, I’m Pinkie Pie.” She said with a big smile.

“Oh forgive me, how can I forget?” He laughed as he put his harness on.


“Is that boy out of his mind?!” Applejack said aloud. “Not 6 hours ago we watched him get beat to a pulp and now he’s gonna do…what was it he was going to do?”

Rainbow responded. “Hes going to make that car slide sideways really fast. Oh this would be so cool if it weren’t so serious. I’m gonna get a better look up top. C’mon Fluttershy! We might need a medic.” She grabbed Fluttershy’s hand and they both took to the sky to follow the red M3.

Twilight spoke up. “What I’m worried about is how much power that thing has. Its got three times the power of the stock car and considering it’s set up I don’t think this will end well considering his driving style and his injuries.”

Rarity was looking around amongst the group. “Has anyone seen Pinkie?”


“WHOOOHOHOHOO” Both Pinkie and Eduardo yelled in unison as Eduardo slid the car around every corner letting the car throw its weight around left and right down the straight missing the concrete barriers and tire walls by mere inches at times even touching for no more than a second.

“THIS IS SO MUCH FUN!”

“I KNOW ISN’T THIS GREAT?!?”

“CAN WE GO AGAIN?”

“I THOUGHT YOU’D NEVER ASK!”
Both of them were laughing like hyenas as they finish the first lap around and started the second still maintaining momentum of the slide.


“You know you guys are just over reacting right?” Giggled Alison.

“What are you talking about Pinkie is in there with him and hes in there doing Celestia knows what!” Twilight was not taking this too well.

“And what if they get hurt, who’s going to be over reacting then?” Rarity added.

“I admit I am concerned myself.” Celestia said.

“Nah I wouldn’t worry about him at the moment. If hes well enough to pull off a Duke boys escape he can manage the power on tap.” Said Jericho with a smile.

“And what in tarnation is that supposed to mean?”

“It means he is well enough to have fun. Right now he just realized how much of it he was lacking and he felt a need to remedy that. He is right you know. Sometimes breaking the rules when done right can be fun.”

Joseph looked and spoke towards Luna with a deadpan tone and a smile. “Hes running an e36 M3 with an e46’s engine and twin turbos with about 640 horsepower.”

“Than the fun has been doubled?” Luna said with a sheepish chuckle in an attempt to lighten the mood with some success, however Twilight was still quite worried.


In the air Rainbow and Fluttershy watched from above as the M3.

“Okay I have got to admit that looks like A LOT of fun.”

“I don’t know Dash, he has gotten quite close to the walls a few times. And Pinkie is screaming an awful lot. Does it have to be so loud though?”

“I guess that’s how the cars he has are supposed to be because they are so powerful. And I don’t think she’s screaming, she sounds like shes laughing….a lot.”

“Well she does have a knack for laughing in the face of danger” Fluttershy admitted.

“True, but if you look closely hes already been around the track 3 times and hasn’t crashed despite his crazy speed. Even with that backwards entry he pulled off during the second lap I think he actually has everything under control. Even more reason why I should ride once around.” She pouted.


After about 15 minutes everyone was waiting in front of the warehouse enjoying some pizza and soda when the M3 came into view coming in at full throttle. Everyone’s immediate reaction was to back up save for Alison, Jericho, Joseph and Spike still sitting there eating pizza. The rear brakes of the M3 locked up and slid into a perfect 90 degree angle parallel parking in front of the warehouse. An excited Pinkie Pie and Eduardo came out of the car grinning like a couple of madmen giggling like little girls.

“Oh we should TOTALLY do that again!” Said Pinkie as she bounced her way to her friends.

“Haha yeah you can hold me to that Pinks.”

Alison downed her soda and approached Eduardo. “How are yo-”
Without warning Eduardo pulled her in for a deep sensual kiss for everyone to witness not giving her a chance to respond wrapping his arms around her pulling her in close enough for him to feel her blushing.

*eep* “Oh…my…”

*Gasp* “Eduardo you devil…”

*Gulp* “Woah…”

“Well Ah’ll be…”

“Um, Celly, are humans normally this open about their affection?”

“Twilight never said in any of her reports.”

*Pomf*

“That’s 50 bucks little bro.”

“And hes grabbing her ass, good call.”

“Way to go man…”

After about half a minute he released the kiss and looked her in the eyes and smiled. “Better now.” He kissed her forehead and wrapped his arm around her waist and walked towards the group.

Alison felt like jelly with a silly grin on her face blushing wildly and giggling. ‘I don’t know what just happened there, but I want him to do it again.’

After a few moments of smiling and letting out a few chuckles of his own, Eduardo faced and the group and got serious. “I made my decision on how to handle Cortez.”