• Published 6th Jan 2022
  • 2,989 Views, 247 Comments

My Little Pony Destroyers are Magic. - CommonDash

  • ...
11
 247
 2,989

The Freezer Dilemma

Taylor was sitting in Twilights lab going over the formulas for the cordite powder. They had devolved into more powerful explosives after the incident with the still and ethanol at Sweet Apple Acres

“I don’t see why you insist on this charge. Our metal science isn’t able to contain the blast.” Twilight says

“At the moment it’s not but the powerful powder will be useful once your steel production has caught up to the demand.” Taylor says

“Hey!”

Taylor stills as her eyes go wide.

“Mom I have to go take care of something.” Taylor says

“Is another barn going to blow up?” Twilight asks putting down a blow torch.

“No just having a small existential crisis.” Taylor says

“…”

Twilight states at Taylor.

“That is even more concerning dear daughter.” Twilight says

“My freezer plant broke.” Taylor says

“Your what plant?” Twilight asks

“All of the meat is going to go bad.” Taylor says in horror having forgotten that she had meat on board in the first place.

“You have meat?” Twilight asks a little horrified

“Kinda, it’s actually quite ancient. If I’m as old as we thing I am.” Taylor says

“No… little missy what do you mean you have meat on board?” Twilight asks

“I Uh. Have you ever tried bacon?” Taylor asks

“Hay bacon is one of my favorite dishes.” Twilight says, turning around from the book shelf to see that Taylor is gone.

“Then there is all the fish I caught weeks ago! Mom, we need to find a place to store it all! It’s literally tons of meat!” Taylor shouts in panic

==========================
Shining Armor was bashing his head into his old desk. He was back in Canterlot doing the duties he used to have as head of the Solar Guard and EUP. The saturation of classified info and material they were getting from his niece, was going to force Equestria into the modern era kicking and screaming.

Celestia and Luna had the better job of trying to convert the house of nobles into a parliamentary house with the two princesses keeping most of their influence while stripping the nobles of all of theirs. Though luckily the draft of government they got from Taylor was rather well tested and had very little that needed to be added to improve upon it. According to Celestia that is, when an immortal deity happens to make a judgment call. Which they base it on their experience they are usually correct.

Cadence was on her way back to the crystal empire with a stack of papers as tall as herself the amount of work that Taylor generated was aggravating. Luckily the economy up there was likely to improve since Twilight said they needed a ton of crystals for a secret project. Something about a radio something or another…

Luckily it wasn't as bad for him as the Admiral of the Navy had it, according to rumor the amount of officers had to be expanded by 3 times the current amount of postings.

Though out of all of this came some good news. The printing press companies and ponies were happy. Taylor said something about paperwork needed for society. Luckily the documents were in a nice and easy format compared to how they used to be.

======================

Twilight was looking at the new and improved ice box that was the size of a room. Taylor had hastily drawn out the designs and built it rather quickly.

“Okay, that ought to by me enough time to find the gas I need to fix the refrigeration/ freezer plant.” Taylor says

Twilight looks at the filly before looking at the bits of mutilated corpses of creatures being stored in the ice box. The Alicorn felt sick to her stomach holding back the instinct to throw up.

“Next time the Griffins come in a week you are providing the food. I want that stuff gone but not wasted.” Twilight says sternly

“I got it from Sunset’s world.” Taylor says quickly

Twilight stalls looking at the filly.

“That is actually ingenious since the creatures over there are not sentient!” Twilight announces.

“Wait where did you get all of this over there?” Twilight asks

“I uh… it was the Strategic Transfer of Equipment to an Alternate Location.” Taylor admits talking really quickly
===================
Meanwhile in Usine Prance

The sky was filled with smog as the factories churned away producing gunpowder, steel, cannons, and several other weapons of war. The intelligence they stole from Equestria was going to be indispensable in this war. If only the cannons were as good in the air as they were on land, the Gryphons were an absolute monster at air to air combat. Their entire society was built off of it which made them barbarians in the eyes of many.

“So we can use the byproducts as a weapon in and of themselves?”

“That is what the Gryphon Fritz Harber discovered though he seemed more willing to use the chemicals to increase crop production.”

The Pegasus coughs violently before looking at the soot and smog settling.

“Well, let us use it to expand our territory if they do not wish to!”

Author's Note:

Guess who’s back! though in all seriousness if you want to be an editor/beta reader for this story just join the discord and let me know. Even if I’m not online odds are you’ll probably end up with the role.