• Published 6th Jan 2022
  • 2,960 Views, 247 Comments

My Little Pony Destroyers are Magic. - CommonDash

  • ...
11
 247
 2,960

Hay maker

Shining Armor was in Ponyville for a visit. His niece had done something crazy again.

“So what does this contraption do again?” Shining asks

“It makes a big boom and collapses castle walls like any good siege engine or spell.” Taylor says

“But it’s not that big? I don’t see how it’s like a catapult.” Shining says

“Believe her, Taylor dear why is there a brass cannon in my foyer?” Twilight asks

“Because it matches the drapes?” Taylor says back unsure.

Twilight and Shining look at the pale Golden drapes before looking back at the cannon. Then looking at the drapes again before they notice Taylor smiling.

“That distraction won’t work/ they kinda do.” Twilight and Shining say at the same time. At this point Twilight is used to Taylor’s antics and didn’t fall for it.

“Twilly that thing couldn’t get through my shield I’m not taking it seriously.” Shining says

“Mom he issued a challenge.” Taylor says

“You’re not shooting your uncle Taylor.” Twilight snips back.

“Fine, I’ll hoof bump your shield Shining and if it fails then the cannon could easily get through it.” Taylor says with a rather predatory smile for a pony.

The displacement of 2,500 tons was nothing compared to her true weight of 9,300 tons. A sucker punch with her weight behind it would be just over 200 million Newton’s of force. Or about 5% of a ton of tnt.

“Shield is up.” Shining says unconcerned.

Taylor throws a hay make throwing most of her weight into the punch however not enough to end up off balanced if it fails.
The shield didn’t hold up. The blue force field collapsed sounding like shattering glass.

The pressure wave generated from Taylor’s hoof was enough to cause Shining to stumble slightly.

Twilight watched her mouth wide open from shock.

“That wasn’t even that fast. How did it have so much force behind it? Usually Dash can generate a smaller pressure wave with her speed enhanced punches but that was insane.” Twilight says going over the mental math in her head while looking at the small filly. The connection between the unknown mass and the known acceleration not making sense.

“Taylor how much do you weight?” Twilight asks

“A bout a few.” Taylor says smiling with the cutie mark Crusaders patented its not my fault smile.

Twilight groans knowing Taylor probably wouldn’t budge on her answer.

“So what do you do when other countries take your inventions and improve them before using them against us?” Shining asks

“Oh? Is it escalation? Cause if that’s the case I’ll just out escalate them! I mean I can already drop the sun on people.” Taylor says smiling.

“Is that what happened to Triek?” Twilight asks

“Okay, that actually wasn’t my fault. The idiot though radioactive fallout was magic.” Taylor

“ thaumaturgic fallout is a type of radiation though it’s a non-damaging type and can even repair cell damage.” Twilight says

“Gamma alpha and beta.” Taylor says

Twilight flinches at the mentioned radiation waves.

“I’m surprised you have the same name for them?” Taylor says a little shocked.

“How do you create those, we have the theoretical cause of them but have yet to find it in nature.” Twilight says

“It should be the same element that causes helium.” Taylor says

“Helium is a product of magic Taylor.” Twilight answers

Shining was ignoring them still reeling from the shock of having his magic broken.
=====================
Celestia looks up from her cup of tea.

“Luna?” Celestia asks

“Yes sister?” Luna says putting down her book.

“I have a feeling another ground breaking discovery was made.” Celestia says

“After figuring out how to make metal ships? I wouldn’t be surprised.” Luna says

“We made a few metal ships before actually. It’s just those ones randomly cracked and broke up in the water.” Celestia says

“Hmm, sister I’ve been gone for a millennia you could even say I lived on a rock.” Luna says with a smirk.

“That’s a close one Luna, the term you’re thinking of is ‘do you live under a rock?’ You’re learning quickly and you’ll catch up with history eventually.” Celestia says proudly.

“Sister? How does one live under a rock floating in space?” Luna asks trying her best to seem clueless.

“That’s a good try Lulu, however I am not falling for it.” Celestia says

“Hey! Let me make my jokes.” Luna says pouting.

“Hay is for thy horses and ponies sister.” Celestia says imitating Luna’s old equestrian.

The sisterly banter is interrupted as the doors to the lounge burst open.

“Princesses! We captured a Prench spy!” A guard shouts

The smiling stops as the two princesses frown at the information.

Celestia was really hoping to hold on to neutrality as long as she could however if the Prench were being this blatant. Words would need to be had.

Author's Note:

Guys I have a discord for a reason.

Literally start bugging me on there if I go a month having forgotten one of my stories again.