• Published 31st Dec 2021
  • 1,246 Views, 68 Comments

The Quiet Kid: Day by Day - aegishailstorm



The tale of a one man army's acclimation to day to day life in Equestria.

  • ...
63
 68
 1,246

PreviousChapters Next
Two Sociopaths, One Operator, An Alicorn, And a Lot Of Firearms

Author's Note:

This particular chapter features a crossover with BiasedAmerican's ,"The Wayfaring Stranger's." Here's the link to his story:

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/511092/the-wayfaring-strangers

" It's my birthday tomorrow." William said to himself with a heavy sigh, he had just left a meeting with the six, his best friend, and the royal's rereading Sombra. William didn't believe he didn't have enough respect for the petty tyrant for him to refer to him as a, 'king'. He cracked his knuckles and looked up at the clear dome of a sky. Watching a a pegasus passed through his field of vision for a brief moment, before disappearing off somewhere over the horizon. He rubbed his eyes, and kept on walking, stuffing his hands in the pocket's of his multicam pant's as he did. Whistling a tune he was very familiar with, Pumped up Kicks. " What am I going to do tomorrow?" He asked himself as he turned onto his street. There he was confronted by the usual sight of his friend. Outside in his garden this time around. Being an alicorn meant that he had gotten back long before William. They exchanged waves as William unlocked the door of his house and ducked inside. Throwing himself on his couch. He still hadn't gotten used to the prospect of no tv, or internet connection.

But what he had in turn was infinitely better. Life in Equestia, being constantly surrounded by small talking equines, firearms. And the odd attack on either Ponyville or greater Equestria which always kept him on his toes, the clear air, the night sky. Just to name a few, plus he always had his laptop and the hundreds of songs he had downloaded on it, and his handful bookshelves. Life here was great, sure the residents got on his nerves from time to time. But he felt more confident arguing with them than other equally sized humans. He had always found it funny, such small and typically nice creature's yelling at him. He reached onto his coffee table and grabbed a copy of Tom Clancy's Executive Orders, which he had begun rereading that morning. He kicked his feet up on the table, and pulled off his balaclava. He snatched dup his laptop, logged in, then put on some nice country music. "Burning Man." Was the first song to come on. He thought back to his day's up at Humboldt, all those quiet hikes in the misty redwoods. And having to hide his abilities from the occasional passerby.

He heard a hoof knock at the door, and knew who it was in an instant. Just as with footsteps, almost everypony he came across had a different beat to his or her hooves. And with enough time, he learned to recognize them. It was Joey. Likely coming over to talk about hi upcoming birthday. He groaned as he pulled himself up off the couch and wobbled over to the door. He swung it aside. " Come on in." The alicorn nodded, and even had the curtesy to close the door behind him. "So, what are you planning on doing tomorrow?"
"Well, if Twilight's up for it I'd ask her to take me to earth for a visit to SHOT show. Maybe I'll find some new toys that I actually like." He sighed again as he shut his book and set it back on his coffee table. SHOT show was one of the largest firearm conventions in the continental United States, it was were all the big manufactures unveiled their new products.

"I know that look, you want me to turn you into a-" William shook his head, "Nah, not tomorrow. I honestly haven't the slightest, again, I really have my hope's on that convention. But's it's probably not gonna happen, I mean, have you seen Twilight? That mare can barely walk down the street nowadays without having a nervous breakdown!" William laughed.

"Eh, well, regardless of that. I don't like surprises. But it's my birthday, and this is Equestria, so I'll be sleeping with a gun to my pillow tonight." He stood back up, "You can go now if you want." Joey raised an eyebrow. "Ok then... I'll... see you tomorrow." He awkwardly got up, walked to the door, and left. William scratched his forehead. " What the hell am I doing with my life?" He groaned as he cracked his neck and walked upstairs, locking his bedroom door behind him. A few moment's later, William was asleep. Even though it was the early afternoon. As far as he was concerned. It was never to late to get some sleep in.

" William, William! Get up buddy." He rolled onto his side, and opened his eyes. He was lying in an open grassy meadow. The skies above him were obscured by a low fog. He cracked his neck with a groan as he got to his feet, and looked forward. The meadow as rounded off on all sides by a redwood forest. Of course, he recognized the voice. "Hailstorm? Where's the mirror?" He could hear the loud pattering of hooves from the forest beyond him. " Well, you wanted to meet me in person, correct?" William scratched his head, and swallowed hard, " Uhhh... wait-" The sound grew louder, and a shadowy figure began to take shape in the woods, a pair of brown eyes shone through the fog. And stallion emerged from within. Covered in light... almost tan brown fur, a dark brown mane, a pair of wings. And just underneath the mane, poking up between the hairs, was a small Kirin horn. It was him,

" Hi there." The creature said with a laugh, "Yep, it's me. Just like you asked-" The pegasus froze when he felt a pair of arms wrap around him. He stood completely still, looking down at the human. He smiled warmly, and returned the hug with both wings and forelegs, " Do you have any idea how long I've waited to do that?" William asked from behind Hailstorm's head, " 6 year's, 4 months." He responded with a nod, resting his head on the operators shoulder, " I'm you, remember?" William chuckled.

"Yes I do, figment of my imagination." Hailstorm pulled back a bit and looked him in the eyes, " You created me, Equestria's magic made me real, or at least, part way real. I'm still just a part of your imagination, but I'm there whenever you decide to transform." William slumped back on the ground, "Yeah, I figured as much." Hailstorm winced, and looked over at William's arm, particularly his watch. " It's your birthday tomorrow, right?" William nodded. " Well, I suppose you've gotta go now?"

"No William, not this time. 'Least not this time." His ears swiveled left. William sighed, and drew his sidearm, handing it to the hybrid. " You know the drill buddy. Want an extra magazine?" The pony's smile changed from from one of welcome to one of determination. "I'll take 2. Besides, I brought my own." He unslung a Remington 870 shotgun, chambering a round he did. " Umm... I really must be going now." They recognized the voice, "Luna, you ruined my moment with myself. " The 2 looked at each other in understanding, and charged into the treeline. Both laughing like maniacs. A second later, Luna screamed in terror. The 2 burst through the treeline, and stopped, looking down at the traumatized alicorn. " Hey, Luna, thanks for arranging my meeting with him." He pointed over at his equine counterpart. She blinked, and nodded, " Well, I'm glad you're happy, and..." Her voice trailed off as the tree's behind her began rustling. The 2 sighed, and ran past her.

"Well, that was fun."


William and the pony slumped back against redwood tree as Luna's image disappeared from the dreamscape. They looked at each other, "It's been and a honor and a joy fighting alongside you. Oh, and by the way, happy-" The words left their mouth at the same time. All at once, it all faded away. Leaving William cursing and throwing punches into the empty air above his bed. "Damnit! I didn't even have time to tell him goodbye!" he sighed, and pulled his head away from the pillow. Staring at the closed curtains keeping the outside world from sight. " Well, I'll take it. Happy birthday to me I guess." William jumped out off bed, threw on his morning BDU's, and, only after taking a brief moment to stare at himself in the mirror. He scratched his head, and headed downstairs for his usual morning cup of coffee and meager breakfast.

" Let's see... yes! Still got some!" William felt around his cabinet, to find that he still had a little bit of his favorite coffee left over cradling the package as though it was the most precious thing in the world. He grabbed what was left of the beef jerky from the cow he had.. umm... 'Legally,' hunted down a few month's ago. With a smile, he set the pre ground coffee to brew, grabbed a banana and a donut from his fridge, and a glass of water from his kitchen sink, and sat down at his kitchen table. Which he had never used before, seeing that he had never had enough guest's over to warrant it's use. But today, he had decided to use the poor thing. He sat down on the far side, setting his food on the table, and began tearing away at the food.

"What in the name of-" William jumped up from the table in anger. He could hear yelling coming from the backyard. And quite a few... colorful slurs which he hadn't heard in a long time. He drew his M45A1, slung on his plate carrier and helmet, and crept towards the back door." You ####!!! I'm never trusting you again!!!" The voice was clearly male, though it was one he didn't recognize. As he approached a second voice came into pitch, " Dude, that's a human in there, trust me." William grunted, "Damnit, how did they know that?" His question was answered a second later when he peaked out from behind the wall and looked through the sliding glass door and out into his backyard. From his vantage point he could see 2 humans. Clearly adolescents they were clad head to toe in fighting kit, and arguing with one another. He stayed silent, and kept on listening. He found himself chuckling at the obscenities' they were slinging back and forth. "Should I introduce myself?" He scratched his helmet. " This seems like a backyard."

"Well how do you know?"
"Well... there's a barbeque right over there. And- look, over there!" One of them pointed over at the house, right at William, who stayed right where he was. He kept his gun hand out of sight, and holstered his sidearm, exchanging it for a P90. Just then, he saw something that made his blood run cold. One of them suggested they get out their, "Anti anomaly weapons." As absurd as it may have sounded. And almost as soon as they had said that, Remington 870 shotguns appeared in their hands. Which they kept at low ready. " I don't believe it, other people. With the same power's as me? Screw breakfast, my interest is piqued!" He brought his boot up and racked the slide on his subgun. He set a Kevlar shield in his right hand, and walked out from behind his cover.

" Mornin', would y'all mind dropin' them shotguns?" he said in his best mock southern accent. They looked at one another, and laughed.

"Look at this ####er, why should we?" William smiled kindly. " Are you kidding? Listen well you two, you do not wanna get into a gunfight with me. Especially not at this hour."

The whole time he been talking with the 2 miscreants from the safety of his bulletproof sliding glass door. He took the term, "Your home is your castle." Very seriously, " Why should we listen to you?" The other spoke up. " Hmmm... now that I thing about it... Because you 2 have the demeanor's of teenagers?" The way they bickered with one another reminded himself a little bit of his first journey to Equestria. " The hell did you just say to us?" William groaned. " Alright, let's try something else; Why are you here?" One of them raised their head's up.

"Well howdy partner!" The 2 responded, William rolled his eyes, their swift change in tone and demeanor worried him a bit, the 2 of them continued, " Nice gun you got there. Uh, question, where are we?" Before he could respond one of them started talking again, " Mind bending over-" He was cut of when his friend slapped him over the helmet. Causing him to groan in annoyance, the one who had slapped him gestured over at the barbeque. "What are you making?" They asked in excitement. William raised an eyebrow, " You're in Equestria. And I'm not currently barbequing anything, though I did a few months back." He slid open the door, and stepped out onto the patio. " And about the gun, thanks' for that compliment. It's been a while since I've seen another human. It's been even longer since some creature complimented me. " He still kept his gun trained on them. "Name's?"

"I'm Soviet, this over here's Tankery." William nodded, " Alright, you go by alias's, albeit strange one's, that's understandable. My names William. Though sometimes... I go by Hailstorm. Why have you come here?"


The one who went by Tankery spoke up, " God damnit, now we're stuck in this pony infested hell!" He stomped the ground as he said it, William grunted, " Hey, I'll have you know that I actually have certain fondness for those little equines, I've even had the pleasure of getting turned into one of them. And besides, this isn't hell. Tartarus is hell, this is just a warzone." The 2 of them backed up. " Wait, did you say you've been turned onto one of those monsters before?" Soviet asked in shock.

" And you... liked it?" Tankery added, genuine surprise filling his voice.

William sighed, and nodded, "Yes, I did. There's nothing quite like flying through the moonlit skies of the Everfee forest with a soft night wind ruffling your feathers and blowing through your fur." If you're interested, I'll tell you more about it later. Back to the topic at hand, where did you come from? "

"We kinda got teleported here by accident by a Starlight Swirl. We have no idea where we are." William rubbed his eyes, and set his shield off to the side. " As I said before, you're in Equestria, in the town of Ponyville. In my backyard."

"Well, yes, we know we're in Equestria. We're just unsure weather or not if it's our Equestria. We're confused, and we need to know what, when, and where we landed." William nodded, " I see, question. Have you any prior knowledge regarding the TV show, My Little Pony?" Soviet blinked, "Well, yes, As a matter of fact, I do. Can't say the same for Tankery over here." William lowered his gun, just a little bit, " Oh, good. That makes everything easier, Well. Twilight's got her castle. King Sombra's back, and the school of friendship's a thing. And yes, I already took care of Cozy Glow. Don't ask about that last thing. And it's summer. Better?" The 2 lowered their gun's in turn, " Well, thanks for that."

"At this point in the year it's a damn war crime to not have that barbeque going." Tankery murmured, William folded his arm's, " Well I would, it's not that I don't want to, it's that I don't have anything to grill on it. And don't even think about putting those damned hayburgers on that thing!" He put his hand up and sighed.

" Alright, listen. We'll continue this conversation later. I've got food waiting for me inside. And I haven't eaten yet. If I go inside, do I have your word that you won't break anything? Actually, come on inside. That way I can keep the both of you in my sight." He stepped inside and motioned for them to do the same.

"Well? You coming or not?"

William stood there with his gun by his side as the 2 stepped away to discuss something in private. "Wait, Cozy Glow? Haven't gotten back to that part yet. But Sombra's back?" William nodded, " Well... he decided to show his ugly face up in the Crystal Empire a while ago. But I blew him straight to hell, twice. In turn, he annihilated the tree of harmony. He'll be back, he always will." The 2 looked mildly concerned. " Do Flim and Flam exist here?" William nodded.

"Those retarded unicorn brothers that wear those striped shirts with the European accents? Yes they do. Scared 'em ####less few month's ago. C'mon, the food's getting cold. We can talk more inside." The two reluctantly followed him in.

" I just remembered I didn't actually cook anything... Oh well, coffee's ready at least." Cheerfully, he walked over to the coffee maker, and poured the now cold contents of the pot out into his favorite mug. Then spun back around, coming face to face with the pair of disappointed humans.

" Screw it, I'll get something from the store. " Question, could the Equestrians... I don't know, invent a tank for us-" Tankery paused when William held up his hand. " Don't ever talk about stuff like that in the open, especially not in the presence of ponies. "

"Why?" Soviet asked, reclining back on William's couch. " I like to keep 'em ignorant. It's as simple as that. Ever heard the term, don't ask, don't tell?" They looked confused, but went along with it anyway.

"Could you direct us to princess Twilight? We'll need to figure out what we can do while we're stuck here." William rolled his head off to one side, and sat down. "Listen here and listen well. There is nothing you can do here. What I can help you with is getting home-" William froze when he heard a sudden knock at the front door. "Who's that?" William blinked, he almost didn't want to tell them, for fear of what they might do to that uninvited alicorn if he opened that door. " It's a friend."

"Who exactly?" The both of them asked, William stood up without responding, and walked over to the door. He pulled the door open, and stepped back, "Hey William, happy birthday!" A cheerful alicorn with white fur and a deep blue mane wiped his hooves on the doormat and stepped inside. Much to the bewilderment of both Soviet and Tankery, who were just now beginning to question William's sanity. " Uh... hi here?" Tankery waved nervously, Joey's gaze turned to the 2 other human's in the room, then back to William " You didn't tell me you were gonna have people over." William grunted, " They're human. what did you think?" Joey did his best to keep smiling, and turned to the 2 other's. "Hi, name's Joey. who are you?"
" "Hi.. uh.. I'm Soviet, this is my associate, Senor El Retardo." Joey rolled his eyes. "Ok. I've been called weirder."

For a few seconds, neither of them said a word, the Soviet spoke up, "And... question, why are you an alicorn? And, why do you have such a human sounding name?"

" Well, I wasn't always one, used to be a human. That explains my name. Then I got pulled through a magical vortex and dumped into the Equestrian wilderness in the middle of the night. William found me, we got attacked by a manitcore. And I woke up a hospital a few hour's later with hooves, wing's and a horn. That's about as far as I'm going to go into my backstory." He paused for a moment, and took a step farther into the house, shutting the door behind him, "It's William's birthday today. that's why I came over."

"I'm... well I was gonna say I was happy, but I've got these 2 to deal with. A the very least they're more tolerant of ponies than Preston was when he showed up." Joey groaned at the mention of that California deputy which they had found wandering aimlessly through the cold snow that winter. Who upon waking up to find a ponified William proceeded to berated the 2, at least until William calmed him down. "So," He clapped his hand's together, "I'm gonna go grab some food, and maybe a cake, Joey, you watch them." He turned back to Soviet and Tankery, "Don't go breaking anything 'round here, understand?" they nodded. "Yes- wait, you're leaving us... with him?" Soviet pointed down at Joey, " Yes, I am. don't worry, he's trustworthy." William gave his warbelt a firm tug and headed upstairs for his wallet. " What are your terms on stealing?" Soviet asked with sarcasm. William was not in any way amused. He breathed out another sigh of disapointment and headed upstairs.


His departure a very awkward silence hanging over the living room. Which remained until William came back downstairs, " Stay out of the upstairs portion of the house. And for the last time, don't try anything. I'm not sure weather or not Joey's learned any combat magic, but I've had other's use it on me before. You do not want it used on you." With those mildly threatening words, he left, locking the door behind him. As the door slammed shut, the duo turned to look at Joey.

"So... this is odd, William normally doesn't leave other's alone in his house."

"Not being human and having wings. What's that like?" Tankery spoke up to break the awkward silence. Joey's ears perked up, "Oh, where do I start?" He scratched his head with his right hoof, " It's amazing, I thought it was a little strange at first, walking on 4 legs and all. But you get used to it after a while. A horn and telekinesis can be even more useful than hands. The wings let you go anywhere you want, any time, and they give you the ability to walk on clouds. The hooves remove the need for you to go scrounging around for shoes ever time you want to go out for a walk. And the fur keep's you warm and comfortable." The 2 blinked, " Did you know that your friend shares the same opinion as you?" Joey chuckled. " After this winter? Indeed I did, I know for a definite fact that he loves flying under his own power. Even if he never talks about it in the open."

" Uh, next question. Were either of you a brony or furry back on earth? I mean, you both share the same opinions regarding... all of this." Joey scowled, "No! Well, William always seems to have a certain understanding of this world that even I don't. But I wouldn't consider him a brony. I mean, it's not like he obsessed over it. Nor did we ever hear anything regarding it from him. And he has a deep hatred of furries. I was, and still am, neither." He said it with the upmost confidence. And the 2 listened intently as Joey went on and on about his life in Ponyville.

"Hey, what's this?" Soviet looked at a picture hung on the wall, it was a photo of William in full battle armor, standing over the ruins of Canterlot with a light machine gun in hand. Although they didn't know that. " Heh, sit on down, you're in for quite a tale. One of adventure, joy, perseverance, and violence-"

"Hey, I'm home, and I brought cake! And, other stuff-" The front door swung open, and there stood William, with a paper grocery bag in his hand which made him look like a suburban 9 to 5 dad. As he turned to look into the house, he noticed the photo as well.

"I was just about to start telling them your story, and how all... this, came to be." William rubbed his eyes and set the bag down on his kitchen countertop. "It's a long story, but one I'm willing to tell. You want food first?" Their response was unanimous. " Food, We're hungry."

One very long and repetitive conversation later...

The 2 were speechless as William arrived at the present. "And that brings me to this morning, when I found you."

Obviously, as was normal with William, he had left a lot of the sensitive stuff out. Mostly stuff about his alter ego and more... violent excursions.

"Alrighty, I've given you my backstory. Now here's my question for you. How did you get here?" He asked as he downed another bite of his chocolate birthday cake. No candles, of course. He just wanted the cake.


"As you said, long story, though, it's not quite as yours. Shouldn't take very long for the both of just to explain it." William butted his elbow up against the back of the couch. "Go on." Soviet pondered his thoughts as William asked them, "Well truth be told, we have no idea. All we know is that Starlight from our 'dimension' supposedly made us time travel a few hours back. But somehow brought us here. I can confirm that they didn't know who or what humans are because, Twilight had no idea who or what humans are and asked tons of questions." Soviet explained. "But anyways, just curious, how old are you both?" Soviet asked, as Tankery and Joey were somehow sneaking past William to get a slice of cake. " I'm 22 as of today, Joey's 21." He paused to take a sip from his water glass.


"Huh, sounds just like mine, well, parts of it at least. I was alone on my first excursion. And I had to walk for far, far longer than you did. Didn't complain once." Joey flicked his ears, "Sure, sure, that's a lie from you if I ever heard one, which I have. Not often, bit it has happened."

"Alright, but in all fairness, I was hungry, tired, and on edge for fear that a changeling or griffon or self help me a full grown dragon!" William froze, and turned around to look over at dinning table. Just in time to catch Tankery and Joey. " Well, it's my birthday. Can't eat it all by myself. Go on, help yourselves." They smiled, and practically dove into it out of hunger. " Glad to see a few enjoy my efforts."
"Yes!" Tankery whispered in silence, all while he took at almost half of the entire cake as Joey looked on in confusion. A heavy sigh left Williams lungs, "That was for everyone."

"You just ate an entire bakery less than two hours ago! What is wrong with you?!" Soviet cried out, punching his friend in the arm. Much to the annoyance of Joey.

" I'm sorry, you did what?"

Tankery franticly nodded as he tore his way through the cake like a bat pony through a mango. " Ah, #### you!!!" Tankery shouted back, his voice muffled by the sound of chewing. " Hey, hey! Stop chewing and listen! You 2 are guests in my house, so you're going to carry yourselves with some sense of decency, got it?" William found it odd that he had managed to make it trough an entire conversation with a person as rude a this without so much as even setting his hand on his gun holster. But dismissed it. "Oh, I'm sorry." Tankery turned around, William winced at the horrendous sight. " Just finish it! And don't even think about touching the rest! Also, here's a napkin. actually, here's 3." William passed them over to Tankery. " The #### I go through in this world."

"Can 50. BMG down a dragon?" William thought about if for a moment, " The little ones, yes. But if you're talking about a full grown drake, then the only spot you'd be able to cause any dame to is the eyes. Nothing short of an RPG or Stinger is going through those scales."

"Fair enough. But back to the IFV plan, we could be the only people in this world that can create the weapons, just not the vehicles. We could bypass the rules of manifesting things by making Flim and Flam make the engine. We'll figure out the hull and the weaponry. It could work." Soviet explained. "And does Twilight's school of friendship exist here? We could use the labor force on combining the hull, plus me and Tank can make a reason to teach welding and handling equipment while labeling our craft as a tractor." Soviet added in the hope that that would result in a green light from William. Meanwhile, William was standing there with, his jaw practically hit the ground. "Wait, did you- I'm sorry, you're planning on doing what?" The 2 nervously tabbed their fingers.

" IFV? As in... Infantry Fighting Vehicle? That's your plan?" William got up and paced around his couch.

"Yes." He turned back to them and held up his hand, " Problem is, this world just ain't made for that kind of vehicle . And as much as I'd like to go driving around Ponyville in 20 plus tons of pure democracy blasting Sabaton. It's just not practical, I mean, have you seen the mileage that those things have? Plus, look around, I don't see any gas stations!"

"We're in the world of magic, we could find a substitute for oil with Twilight and Starlight helping us, and it can and will prevent any hostiles from attacking Equestria. So imagine a dragon, we can't kill the thing without RPG's, but what about 25mm of pure freedom sabot rounds? And if we were to engage with the dragon, the armor alone could protect us." Soviet reasoned. William was unconvinced, " Listen, it's not that I don't want to, it's that I like it when some creature comes along and tries to destroy everything I hold dear. So then I can brutally send them to hell."

"Well how about transportation then? We wouldn't have to walk miles and miles to get to where we're going. From what I heard, you guys spend most of your time walking." William furrowed his brow, " Well, I do. Joey usually just flies."

The only expensive and dangerous tech would be controlled by only us. The Equestrians don't know what they are or how to make it, and I sure as hell know that Flim and Flam are too busy trying to beat Applejack in a contest, and they may not even know about what we're making because it would be too complex for them to handle." Soviet pleaded. William rubbed his eyes, " Listen I know these creatures, I've been around them longer than you have. They'll figure it out eventually. Trust me. If we're gonna do it, it's got to be in secret." The 2 looked at one another, " Alright." William glanced back at Joey, "I can trust that you won't tell any of your equestrian friends?" Joey swallowed another bite of cake. " Yep. My loyalty is to you."

"Then let's get started-" William cut Tankery off, " Cake first, APC later."

Tankery then somehow unhinged his jaw and swallowed the huge piece he had on his plate. Everyone in the room was surprised and Soviet had a water gun filled with holy water aimed at Tankery. Tankery with a confused look said with his mouth full, "What?" William looked over at them in utter confusion, " Where did you get the holy water?" He said slowly.

"With the power of magic, just summoned it, I don't know how, but yes." Soviet answered. William calmly folded his hands, "Yes, how?"

"No idea." Soviet responded. William blinked, " You know what? Y'all are from a different universe. I ain't gonna question it. Why did you draw it on your friend? He possessed ? Or are you just weirded out by the fact that he can open his mouth a little to wide for a 'normal' human?"

"He ####ing unhinged the damn thing!" Soviet replied callously.

William laughed, " I'm aware of that, sir, have you ever been., or a currently under any form of demonic influence?" Tankery finished his cake.

"No."


William shrugged, " That settles it. Stop trying to apply logic to stuff like this. Magic and the laws of reality are 2 very different things. You don't know the true meaning of 'unhinged,' 'till you've seen a certain pink earth pony's jaw quite literally hit the floor. " The 2 looked unconvinced.
But William wasn't in a mood to explain any further. " Let's just... go find those damned twins, ok? And make it quick. It's still my birthday." He turned to walk away.

"Well have you seen a raccoon fit in my a-" he was cut off by Soviet, "Yes, I'm guessing Pinkie Pie is some interdimensional cosmic being that should be considered as an SCP." Soviet replied gleefully.


William growled, " ####ing degenerates. C'mon, let's see if we can get this thing built 'fore the sun goes down. Nice work on the SCP reference by the way." William waved the 2 along. "Hey, Joey, c'mon! I can't lock up until you're out as well!" The alicorn swallowed the rest of his food, and trotted off with them.


"Open up!"


William banged on the twins front door. " We need your help with something!"

"And why should we help you?" Came a response. "Because I asked nicely! I- we have a request!" The door cracked open a bit. "Wait... you're the one who threatened to kill us!" The door slammed shut. William banged on it again. "We're paying customers." The door cracked open again.


"We're listening."

PreviousChapters Next