• Published 13th Sep 2012
  • 1,099 Views, 89 Comments

Too short to post. Too good to forget. - alt-tap



A bunch of little things i made.

  • ...
3
 89
 1,099

Dear Princess Sombra

Date: Post Lunar Banishment, 2.
Dear Princess Sombra,

I have come up with a way to contain that spiny crystal thing you found. It's a huge tower made entirely of crystal stairs. I think you'll quite like it. Unfortunately, your magic is so immensely powerful that we will need you to take a vacation until the project is finished. I hear Celestia banished her sister to the moon for a bit, and that she is single. Perhaps you could have a bit of fun!

The project planners insist we will need 998 years of invisibility for construction, and the accountants estimate a cost of around 18,000,000 rupees. (though I have no idea what those are.)

-Chief engineer, Sunshine Smiles Cadenza.


Date: plb, 29.
My second in command says he has a great idea for a creepy door that steals souls. I think I’ll put it in the basement.


Date: plb, 47.
Dear Princess Sombra,

We ran low on slaves and had to reroute the entrance to the stairs from your throne to the basement. Already had a door there, not sure why, routed it through that.

-Chief engineer, Sunshine Smiles Cadenza.

P.S.
Heard you turned into a giant fart monster. Sorry to hear that.


Date: plb, 81.
Dear Princess Sombra,

Sorry its pink.

-Chief engineer, Sunshine Smiles Cadenza.


Date: plb, 109.
Dear Princess Sombra,

Finished a touch ahead of schedule. Ended up consing 3 times what was projected. Decided to put a nice little spike trap on the roof, free of charge.

-Chief engineer, Sunshine Smiles Cadenza.

P.S.
Sorry about the moon thing, forgot she was evil.