• Published 23rd Jan 2022
  • 2,198 Views, 163 Comments

My Little Pony: The Mobian Era (Season 2) - Mister E-Nonymous



The continuation story of the entire continent containing Equestria and beyond being on Earth, and they go on new adventures with what's left of the Freedom Fighters, since there is no need for them to fight for something they now have.

  • ...
11
 163
 2,198

PreviousChapters Next
Episode 20: The Spy Who Lied to Me...

Episode 20: The Spy Who Lied to Me...


At Freedom Fighters Mansion, the Freedom Fighters, the Mane 6, the Cutie Mark Crusaders, with Twist, Babs and Dinky back, and the Young 6 were all in the pool area. MC was on the barbecue, barbecuing some hot dogs, burgers, cheeseburgers, and vegetables.

"Alright, guys," MC said. "The food's almost done!"

The Crusaders were in the pool, splashing each other with water. Just then, Silverstream came out of the water in her seapony form. She jumped up into the air, changed back into her hippogriff form, and landed behind a small hedge. She then grabbed something and pulled it up her legs, going around the skirt of her swimsuit.

"So glad you got her a custom made swim suit made," Twilight said to Rarity. "Since the female Mobians wear clothes in certain areas for a reason."

Mutt was in the pool as well, and he looked over towards Yona and asked, "Hey, Yona. Why aren't you going for a swim?"

"Yona can't float," Yona responded.

"Oh, right," Tails said. "Yaks are incredibly heavy and mostly muscle. The weight of the muscles pull her down."

"Kinda makes sense," Smolder said, laying in a pool chair, her arms behind her head, her body in a one piece swimsuit with her tail sticking out, and her wearing sunglasses. "One time, Ocellus and Silverstream had to go under water to save her from drowning."

"Hey, guys!" came another voice. The group looked towards the gate and they saw Midpoint walking in. "Hope you all don't mind if we drop in."

"Not at all, Lynol," Sonic said.

"Where's Cozy?" Twilight asked, walking towards Midpoint.

"She's in the bathroom, changing into her bathing suit," Midpoint said.

"I didn't know Cozy Glow knew how to swim," Silverstream said.

"Well, she didn't," Midpoint said. "I had to wait until mid spring to teach her." He then looked over towards MC at the barbecue and asked, "You need some help over there?" Then a pile of dirt and grass came up, formed the shape of a Mobian fox with glowing golden aura eyes, and the eyes were brighter every time it said even a syllable.

"Nope. I'm all good." Then the form went back to the ground.

"Whoa!" Smolder said, seeing the form. "What was that?"

Then a fox form of cement came near Smolder and it said, "It's a part of my materiokinesis. Basically, I can make an elemental copy of myself somewhere on the planet. I call it the Chaos Clone. As long as I'm able to be on something that connects to it, I can't do this."

"Wow," said Smolder. "Cool." Then the clone went back down. Just then, the back door opened up, revealing Cozy Glow in a one piece swimsuit, a pool float, goggles and water flippers.

"Whoa," Cream said. "I think she's wearing too much."

"She's still learning," Midpoint said. Then Olive came in from behind him, her wearing a red bikini with black outlines and straps.

"I'll help teach her," Olive said. "I might as well do something here until my transport arrives tomorrow." Just then, Nicole appeared right by MC.

"Hey, Nicole," MC said. "What's up?"

"We have an unexpected guest," Nicole responded. "It's Cream and Olive's mother." Olive heard that and got surprised.

"WHAT?!" Olive asked.



Olive then ran towards the house, but she was stopped by Applejack.

"Hold up, sugarcube," Applejack said. "Why are ya makin' a bee line inside?"

"My mom doesn't know I'm a spy," Olive said. "Plus, she doesn't know I'm here as well. If she finds out I'm an Agent of GUN, she'll kill me. Figuratively."

Fluttershy walked up to Olive and said, "Well, I'm sure it's not going to be that bad."

"Where does she think you are?" Twilight asked, walking up to Olive.

"At a private school for gifted minded teenagers," Olive said. "If she sees me here, she'll..."

"Hey, ya got ta tell her the truth sometime," Applejack said. "Ah'm sure she'll understand."

"I... I can't..." Olive said. "Mom doesn't really understand. If she knows I've been lying to her... I'm afraid that she might not want to see me again."

"Oh, don't worry about that, darling," Rarity said. "I'm sure that your mother would understand. Just be ready to tell her." Olive was starting to worry less, but then, the door opened up, revealing Cream and Olive's mother, Vanilla.

"Oh, hello, everyone," Vanilla said. "It's a pleasure to see you all again."

MC then took off all of the things on the barbecue onto individual dishes. He then said, "Well, all the food is done cooking." He then called out, "Come and get it!" Then every creature headed for the barbecue area. Olive, on the other hand, walked up to her mother.

"Hello, mother," Olive said, sweating a little.

"Olivia," Vanilla said, smiling. "What a surprise. Are you here to visit Cream as a surprise for her as well?"

Applejack stepped up to the two and said, "Actually, she's just..." Olive then cut her off.

"Yup, totally," Olive lied. "I just... really wanted to check up on Cream. You know, see how she's doing. Just like any other big sister does." Olive was sweating a little.

Vanilla didn't care that Olive was sweating and said, "Well, I'm glad that you've come here to check on her." She then headed for the barbecue area.

Olive sighed in relief and Applejack said, "Ya could've told 'er."

"I'm... I'm not ready to tell her," Olive said. "I don't want her to see me as a disappointing daughter."

Applejack sighed and said, "Ya're gonna have ta tell 'er sometime."

Olive then sighed and said, "I wish it would be that easy."

Later, the group were all enjoying the food around the pool. Gallus was walking up to his group. Then he realized something.

"Oh, shoot," Gallus said. "Forgot some ketchup." Just then, he looked over the pool and said, "You've got to be kidding me." The Young Six looked over the water, seeing MC walking on top of it like it was it was normal ground.

"Here you go," MC said, handing Gallus the bottle of ketchup. Gallus took it.

"How is something like that possible?" Ocellus asked. "Walking on water."

"If it's matter, I can walk on it," MC said. "I can also walk on the clouds."

"Wow," Ocellus said. "It must be a part of his Dragoon Force abilities."

"Yeah," MC said. "It's a powerful force."

Smolder looked around and asked, "Where's Maria? I haven't seen her all day."

"Honestly, I have no idea," MC said. "Hopefully, she'll be home soon."

Meanwhile, at an airport, Maria was coming out of the front doors, waiting for someone to arrive. Just then, a car pulled up in front of her, and inside was an old friend.

"Howdy there, sugah," Bunnie said. "What brings ya here ta New Orleans?"

"Hey, Bunnie," Maria said, putting her bag in the backseat. Then she got into the car.

"So, ya gonna tell me what's up?" Bunnie asked.

"I need you to get in touch with Sally and Rotor," Maria responded. "Something bad is going to happen when a certain event happens."



Back at Freedom Fighters Mansion, Tails was setting up a projector and connecting a laptop to it. Twilight and Rarity were using their magic to set up a projector screen.

"Okay, let's see if this thing is properly set up," Tails said.

Sunset Shimmer came to the place with a DVD case. She then called out, "Hey, guys. I got the movie you wanted me to bring."

MC rushed up to Sunset. He then looked at the cover and read it aloud. "'Avengers: Infinity War'. The Marvel movie that has all six Infinity Stones in the Marvel Series."

"Infinity Stones?" Sunset asked. "What are those?"

"Six very powerful gems, each with an aspect they can each control," MC replied.

"And each stone controls...?" Sunset asked, hoping that MC finishes for her.

"Space... Reality... Power... Soul... Mind... and Time," MC replied. "If Equestria has some magic or artifact like any of them, I'd be very surprised." Sunset then thought about something.

"Wait a minute," Sunset said. "I think my friends, back in the other dimension, came across five of them." She then brought out her geode, and put it around her neck. "Let's see if I can reverse the magic." She then put her hand on MC's arm. Then his eyes started glowing white. He saw parts from certain Equestria Girls specials or shorts. One with Juniper Montage with the magic handheld mirror. One where Sci-Twi has an enchanted watering can that makes flowers sing and dance. One where Wallflower Blush was erasing memories. One where Vignette Valencia was using her phone to transport and replace people. And one where two band members were using an artifact to repeat the same day over and over again. Sunset then let go of MC's arm.

"Whoa," MC said. "That was awkward. No one has ever gotten into my mind when I'm awake. Guess it takes both telepathy and empathy just to get into my head when I'm awake."

"Guess that makes sense," Sunset said. "So, what can you tell me about those memories?"

"Okay," MC said. "The first one, the magic handheld mirror. Since that girl was power hungry, and the magic overload from your geodes, obviously the mirror has something similar to the Power Stone."

"Power Stone," Sunset said, pulling out a notebook and writing in it. "Sounds potentially dangerous."

"It is," MC said. "Especially if you touch it. In Guardians of the Galaxy, the last mortal to touch it with bare hand blew up, along with half the building she was in."

"Yikes," Sunset said. "The next one?"

"Obviously, the human Twilight's watering can was powered by the Soul Stone. It has the ability to give or take away souls. Those must've been some greedy souls."

"Okay, and the stone in with Wallflower Blush?" Sunset asked.

"Mind Stone, no doubt," MC said. "The mind is a very delicate part of the entire head."

"And what was in the phone?" Sunset asked.

"The Space Stone," MC said. "Obviously, it was that due to how it transported you guys. And obviously, since that thing that that band was using was repeating the same day over and over..."

"For three weeks, it's obviously the Time Stone." Sunset then started writing it down. "Guess all that leaves is the Reality Stone. Hopefully, the others will keep an eye out for it."

"Stan Lee, your ways come into a different world in many ways," MC said. "Like when Alex's group fought a symbiote when we were going after the Storm King in New York."

"Makes sense," Sunset said. "So, what are we to expect from this movie?"

"No spoilers," MC said. Then Pinkie came in between them.

"Yeah! Nopony likes a spoil alert!" Pinkie said. She then looked at Sunset. "You look familiar."

"Pinkie, you've met her before," MC said. "At Times Square in New York."

"And that one day at Twilight's Castle with Rainbow Dash and..." Sunset then thought of something, smirked, and said, "That unicorn mare with glasses you didn't recognize." She then thought of something. "The first time you saw me was when I stole Twilight's Element of Harmony Crown."

Pinkie stood there still as a statue. She then thought of something and said, "Meh, don't remember." That made MC groan, covering his face. Pinkie then started walking away. "La lala lala lala."

"Sometimes, I don't really get that pink pony," MC said in frustration. "Really wish she can get a clue sometimes."

"Me, too," Sunset said. "That goes for her human counterpart as well."

Sonic was with the rest of the group and called out, "Since this movie is rated PG-13, the younger ones are gonna have to go inside and watch a different movie."

"Aww..." the Crusaders and Spike said in unison.

"Why do we not get to watch this superhero movie?" Scootaloo asked.

"There are some words that you shouldn't either hear or repeat," Midpoint said. "We chose one movie that's good for all ages. An old Disney classic. Beauty and the Beast."

"What's it about?" Nyx asked.

"It's about a smart and beautiful young woman who becomes a prisoner of a monster, who used to be a human prince, taking her father's place, and the entire place is under a curse after the prince was mean to an enchantress for not seeing her inner beauty," Olive explained. "It's actually pretty action packed in some scenes."

"Sounds interesting," Dinky said.

"More interesting than you think," Midpoint said.

"C'mon, kids," Tails said, guiding the Crusaders, Cream and Cheese inside.

"Oh, I hope that the kids will be fine," Vanilla said, walking up to Applejack. "I sure hope that Olivia hasn't been doing anything dangerous."

"Uhh..." Applejack said, sweating a little. "You'd... be..." She then gulped and said, "You'd be proud on how hard she's been doin'."

"I hope so," Vanilla said. Then they headed on towards the seats. Olive was nervous when her mom was talking to Applejack.

Olive sat next to Applejack and said, "You didn't tell her anything, did you?"

"Relax, sugarcube," Applejack responded. "Ah know how important it is fer ya ta keep yer secret agent life a secret." She then looked around. "Ya seen Maria 'round?"

"Actually... no," Olive responded. "I haven't seen her since Neo Metal Sonic."

"Where could that human turned hedgehog be?" Applejack asked.

Meanwhile, in New Orleans, Maria and Bunnie were entering an apartment, where Sally, Antoine and Rotor were sitting at a dining room table.

"So, why did you contact us?" Sally asked. "We all have lives to get back to."

"I'm sorry," Maria said. "But what I'm about to say is way more dangerous than what Julian has done in his entire life."

"And what iz this matter in the saying?" Antoine asked.

"It has something to do with the Black Comet," Maria responded.

"The Black Comet?" Rotor asked. "What about the Black Comet?"

Back with the other heroes, the Mane 6 and the others were watching the movie in the backyard. They were currently watching the scene where the Guardians rescued Thor.

"You have to hand it to Thor," Twilight said. "He's tougher than he looks."

"He's fifteen hundred years old," MC said. Just then, the power went out, making the viewers of the movie make noises of frustration. "Seriously?! It was about to get good!" Just then, a bunch of GUN Soldiers came in and surrounded the group.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" Sonic said. "What's going on here?!" Just then, he was grabbed. "Hey, let me go!"

"We got you now, Shadow the Hedgehog!" came a voice. Then the lights went on and they all saw soldiers holding Sonic. Then the man who spoke looked towards Sonic and said, "Oops. Wrong hedgehog. Sorry."

"Way to spoil our movie night, Walters," Midpoint said.

"Sorry, Mister Lynol, but I'm afraid that we all need to answer the question I have for you," Commander Walters said. "Where is Shadow the Hedgehog?"

"We have no idea," MC said. "We haven't seen him since the battle on the Egg Fleet. With amnesia."

"I'm sure that's just a cover story," Commander Walters said. He then looked towards Olive. "Isn't that right, Agent Olive?" Olive just froze in shock.

Vanilla looked towards her eldest daughter and asked, "Olivia? Why did he call you an agent?"

Olive closed her eyes, and bowed her head in shame. Commander Walters then said, "It's alright, agent. Show her your badge." Olive sighed, and then revealed a badge to GUN.

"You've got to be kidding me," Vanilla said.



Olive was sitting down by the barbecue area while the rest of the GUN Agents were surrounding the heroes.

"I'm telling you, Shadow isn't here," MC said. "He's somewhere out there with amnesia."

"You can cover up the truth as long as you like, your highness," Commander Walters said. "It's not going to convince me." Just then, one agent, revealing to be Agent Stone, came up to the two.

"Commander," Agent Stone said.

"Agent Stone?" MC asked.

"Sorry about this, Michael," Agent Stone. "No hard feelings."

"Meh, this isn't as hurtful as the time I threw that chair at you," MC said.

"Which I totally deserved, I'll admit," Agent Stone said.

"Back to the point at hand," Commander Walters said. "Shadow must be arrested for all of the crimes he's committed."

"That was Professor Gerald's fault," Sonic said, walking up to the group. "The Professor had reprogrammed Shadow because he lost his granddaughter."

"Of course, Shadow was the one who murdered her," Commander Walters said.

"What?!" Sonic and MC asked. Twilight then walked up to the group.

"That's impossible," Twilight said. "Shadow and Maria were best friends. He would never do that."

"That's not true," Commander Walters said. "I heard that Maria was shot, and I know that Shadow was responsible for her death."

Midpoint then walked up to the group and said, "Okay. Three things you need to know. One: Shadow did not kill Maria. She was shot by retired Agent Schmitz. He was so down in the dumps about what he did, he couldn't even touch a gun again. Olive was there when we asked him about that night."

Olive turned towards the Commander, nodded, and went back, facing away from him.

"Two: Maria Robotnik is still alive," Midpoint said. "My grandfather saved her life, although, she's no longer human."

"That seems far fetched," Commander Walters said. "If Maria Robotnik is alive, somehow, where is she now?"

"We don't know," MC said.

Applejack then walked over towards Olive, but she was blocked off by two GUN Agents. She then said, "Excuse me, y'all. Ah need ta talk ta Olive."

"I'm afraid that Agent Olive is no longer allowed to talk to you," one of the Agents said. Just then, Vanilla walked up to the three.

"What about me?" Vanilla asked. "I'm her mother."

"I'm sorry, ma'am," the same agent said. "She's no longer allowed to talk to you." Olive raised her head in confusion.

Olive then sat up, walked towards the two agents and said, "I have the right to talk to my mother. I deserve to tell her the truth." She then sighed. "Even... if it may be painful for both of us."

"Actually, you don't anymore, Agent Olive," the same guard said. "Get into the transport."

"No," Olive said. "I have to explain to my mother why I lied to her. About being in GUN instead of being in a private school. She deserves to know the truth."

"I'm sorry, Agent Olive," the same guard said. "You don't even have time to say goodbye."

"Wait a minute," Commander Walters said, looking at the agents. "Agent Olive does deserve to explain. She has every right to do so."

"Not anymore, sir," said the same agent.

"Under who's order?" Commander Walters asked.

"That's the third thing, Walters," Midpoint said. "Agent Stone has all of these other agents under mind control with chips on the back of their necks."

"What?!" Commander Walters asked in shock. Just then, the agents pulled out their guns and had them faced towards Commander Walters.

"You didn't think I'd be really loyal to you, did you?" Agent Stone asked. "I was the one who got the Doctor into the Government files. He's the greatest scientist of all time."

"If he does things to benefit himself than the people, he's no good scientist," MC said. "You're no better."

"Shoot them all," Agent Stone said, making all of the mind controlled agents point their guns, but all of their guns were taken from their hands. Rainbow Dash, Sonic and MC were holding the guns that the GUN soldiers were holding. But then, they were all thrown into the air.

"Chaos Claw!" MC called out as he bared his claws. He then sliced through the guns. Then the agents were either lifted by magic, shot by some arrows with foam coming out, or getting their feet set on fire, making them jump into the pool. Then the devices on the back of the soldiers's necks were brought off by magic.

"Oh, that's not good," Agent Stone said. He then started running off. Midpoint was about to bring out another arrow.

"I am going to be relieved how much this is gonna hurt," Midpoint said. But his thunder was stolen by Olive, who jumped from the roof and pinned Agent Stone to the ground. "That I didn't see coming."

"You don't get to decide what I can or can't do, Stone," Olive said.

"Oh, when the Doctor finds out, you're gonna..." Agent Stone started before he was knocked out.

"Gonna what?" Olive asked. "You didn't finish." She then walked towards the Commander and said, "Shadow is out there somewhere with Amnesia. Maria Robotnik is still alive, and..." She then pulls out a flash drive. "A confession of Agent Schmitz shooting the girl fifty years ago."

"But... but..." Commander Walters said.

"Commander, before Shadow lost his memory, he remembered his promise to Maria," Olive said. "He regretted what he had done and sacrificed himself to undo his mistake."

"Shadow is a hero," MC said. "He may have done some bad things, but for Maria, he'd do anything for her." Commander Walters was thinking.

"Shadow and Maria had a connection up there, didn't they?" Commander Walters asked.

"They were best friends," MC said.

The Commander sighed and said, "Men, we're leaving." Then all of the GUN Agents, except Olive, left the place. Vanilla walked towards Olive.

"Mom... I know I lied to you, but..." Olive said, but she was then hugged.

"There's no need to apologize, Olivia," Vanilla said. "You do so well to keep the world safe, you thought I wouldn't love you any less."

"Mom..." Olive said.

"You have made me proud," Vanilla said. "You and Cream. For saving the world multiple times. My little girls aren't so little anymore." Olive smiled in relief that she doesn't have to hide her secret from her mom. The others looked towards Olive with smiles on their faces.

Author's Note:

Next Episode:
The Black Comet Saga (Part 1): The Invasion Begins

PreviousChapters Next