• Published 16th Dec 2021
  • 1,700 Views, 2 Comments

Stuffed - CAPTAIN YOSHI HD



Twilight gets stuffed after a big breakfast with Applejack's family, and Applejack is there to make her see that's not so bad.

  • ...
3
 2
 1,700

Stuffed

A large group of birds flew high up in the bright baby-blue sky, tweeting a little tune all the while. They also formed shapes in the process of their flying. From down below, Applejack listened to the tune as she walked through the apple tree fields of Sweet Apple Acres. She smiled, feeling the soft grass cuddle her orange hooves. She was looking forward to this feeling, after walking from a certain location was far away from her home. Not only was she listening to the birds sing, but she can also hear the sound of a moaning mare from behind her. "You doing alright back there, Sugarcube?", she asked her marefriend, Twilight Sparkle, who was also known as the Princess of Friendship.

"Can you at least slow down for a second?", the purple alicorn asked, struggling to keep herself on her hooves from her ginormous middle. Her belly was a bit more rotund, and a lot plumper than usual. She and Applejack were getting back from a big breakfast at Galloping Gorge with the apple family. She loves her marefriend's family, her grandmother and siblings most of all, but the rest can be a bit crazy when it comes to having big meals, especially the morning ones. "You're walking way faster than I am."

Applejack looked at the chubby alicorn and chuckled. "That big breakfast still getting to you, Twilight?", she teased. "Are you not burning your gut off by walking?"

Twilight groaned and lowered her head in frustration. "Yes it is.", she huffed, her neck straightening back up. "I mean, seriously, is having to stuff me up with food like there's no tomorrow really necessary?"

Applejack approached a tree that was perfect enough to keep the hot sun from beaming down on them. "That's because you're our guest of honor.", she said. "Why wouldn't they want to stuff you up with all that delicious food?"

"The food was good, I'll admit. But, what part of 'I'm good' do they not understand?", Twilight asked, as she finally caught up with her marefriend. She wiped a few beads of sweat off her brow.

"They were just happy to see you, Twilight, that's all.", Applejack said, as she helped her marefriend lay down against the tree trunk. "Considering you're a princess and all." She laid beside Twilight and adjusted her stetson as a headrest.

"Well, of course, I'm a princess.", Twilight scoffed, rolling her eyes before laying upon her big belly. "Besides, I shouldn't be fat anyway. Princesses like Celestia, Luna and Cadance always remain skinny after eating. And to be honest, I don't see them get fat anyway."

Applejack looked at Twilight's belly. "I'm sure you're fine just the way you are, Sugarcube.", she said, before giving it a pat, causing it to jiggle.

Twilight cringed from the feeling, before looking at her marefriend's figure. "You know, they should've done this you, since you're like the huge part of the family.", she inquired.

Applejack tapped her chin in thought. "True that.", she muttered. "But, not all the time, if there are specials occasions and whatnot. Me and my family are super healthy."

"But, all those treats, they're like full of sugar.", Twilight pointed out.

"Oh come now, Twilight, I know that.", Applejack chuckled. "But, it still contents me to have a big belly after eating so much though. In fact, my Great Aunt Apple Turnover has a passion for fattening me up with a nice meal. Bet you have a family member that does the same to you?"

Twilight draped a foreleg over her embarrassed face. "Did you really have to ask that question?", she groaned. "Of course I don't, my family's healthy."

Applejack chuckled at her marefriend's embarrassment. "Well, if you and you're family are healthy, then why did you let yourself get fat at Galloping Gorge?", she teased.

Twilight removed her hoof before glaring at Applejack. "I was trying to resist them, even your aunts.", she explained. "What is with them in making sure the children are super stuffed?"

Applejack sighed contently. "Well... you should probably hear this tale I'm about to tell you.", she said. She scooted closer to Twilight, turned her back against her and laid her head on her marefriend's bloated stomach.

Twilight giggled for some reason.

"What?", Applejack asked.

Twilight refrained. "Oh, n-nothing.", she sputtered. "Go on."

Applejack started her story and moved her hooves around in the air making gestures. "My Great Aunt Apple Turnover, she was always a big eater. And she loved eating and eating, until she gets to the point where her middle is too big and just couldn't go for more. She then became passionate over it. Then, she starting convincing other ponies to try it out for themselves. She convinced my mom, some of her other friends, some of our other family members, and me. And we were happy to enjoy it."

Twilight was astounded at her marefriend's story. "Wow.", she said. "That's how she really felt about it?"

"Yep.", Applejack said, nodding. She heard Twilight giggle again and turned to her with a glare. "Alright, missy. Out with it. What's so funny?"

"Nothing, really.", Twilight said. "It's just... you're mane is tickling me."

Applejack grinned slyly. "Oh really.", she said.

"Uh huh.", Twilight said, giggling and blushing.

Applejack got up slowly. "I suppose my tail can do better?", she snickered.

"Huh? Applejack- Ahh!" Before Twilight could continue, Applejack started brushing the tip of her tail against Twilight's belly, turning her giggles into laughter. "Applejack, stop! Ahahaha! Applejack, oh, oh! Hahahaha! Stop, please!"

Applejack rolled her eyes. "Oh, alright.", she said, laying back down next to her marefriend.

Twilight smiled as she looked at her big belly. "Maybe having my stomach this big wasn't all that was cracked up to be.", she said, rubbing the center. "I guess you're right, Applejack."

"Well, shoot, I'm glad to hear that, Sugarcube.", Applejack said, draping a hoof over her marefriend's chest and pulled herself close, that way her breath was caressing her cheek. "Please, don't resist my family when they try to stuff you up like this."

Twilight turned her head to look Applejack in the eye. "Don't worry, Sweetie.", she said softly as she closed her eyes before letting out a whisper. "I won't." It was that perfect moment for the two mares to kiss each other on the lips.

Comments ( 2 )

This reminds me of when I and my then girlfriend had Thanksgiving together.

Login or register to comment