• Published 8th Dec 2021
  • 18,169 Views, 50 Comments

Maelstrom - Some Leech



Having gone off to visit her friend Fluttershy, Rarity stumbles upon something a bit shocking...

  • ...
27
 50
 18,169
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 12 )

Could there be a possible sequel to this story? I'm just asking because of how you wrote the ending. Either way, sequel or not, this is a great story.

11295937
Maybe chrysalis hears what happens and try’s to use the being in her schemes only for her plan to back fire

This is the start of a beautiful adventure

This chapter was far, far better then the last and I throughly enjoyed it. I always messure how I much I enjoyed something by how much more I want when it ends, and I definitely want more. Even if it's just a bonus chapter or one-shot of Anon and "his" mares all in one big long orgy. Maybe even throw in some potential relationships that started due to this event if you really need a story element and to show that some good came of everything.

I still say the events of the middle chapter could have been divided into two, maybe even three, but I did ultimately enjoy it on the whole and is definitely staying in my favorites folder.

How?

How do you write pure gold?????

Monk
“and brought her muzzle to his ear. “If you so much as hurt one little hair on her head, I’ll feed you to my cock,” she hissed.” -Some Leech

God I wish this had a sequel. It needs it

11296094
That would be perfect!!

I didn't even know you were still adding to this after the first chapter, or I just forgot to track it. Regardless I'm glad I checked back in on it👌 "Celestia's inner butslut" killed me.😅

I remember reading something like this a while back. Then I saw this, read it randomly, and now I remember it was THIS that I read.

Ok, I guess? Awesome story!

No sequel I guess

So, Twilight didn't go for calling it the Malestrom?

I wonder if you're willing to write a sequel of the aftermath in Ponyville: the multiple pregnancies and "The bad news is that the lust effect is extremely pervasive. I suspect that, even if we are successful, those who are inside the barrier now will carry a much higher libido and less inhibition than what could be considered normal for the rest of their lives"
With the way it's worded, it's either everyone has their memories erased or no one does and I don't think a mind wipe will resolve the issues stated above

Login or register to comment