• Published 12th Sep 2012
  • 13,104 Views, 616 Comments

What Happens in Terraria - BioChemicalWolfGear



I was playing Terraria when I found a magic mirror that went somewhere...new.

  • ...
54
 616
 13,104

Flames of Hell and the Discovery of Thy Name

“So after Barricade arrived I totally hit on her.” I said sitting at a table talking to wolfGear.

He threw down a sign. ‘Wait you like her? I thought you told me during our grinding you’re not interested in pony relations?’

“I’m not. And no I don’t lover her or feel any affection toward her. I was merely teasing a bit. She knew I was messing around though. Well I think she did…oh well.”

‘Still doesn’t change that you left me during a blood moon.’

“Ok in my defense I had no idea one would pop up!”

‘Fine but we still need to go grind souls to build that portal.’

“Actually our equipment could be better. I mean you have Mythril Greaves dude. That doesn’t help our cause. Let’s go get more ores and stuff.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“It was nice that you came to visit. And I’m grateful that you approve of Big Mac.” Said Fluttershy to her mother. The group of four went their separate ways. Rainbow returned home and Big Mac went back to the farm for apple bucking.

All in all it was a nice get together where Barricade decided it was best to judge Big Mac on his character. It was a good decision on her part because she learned a lot about the stallion. She even felt guilty for judging him right away.

“It’s ok my little Flutters.” Said Barricade giving her daughter a hug. “I trust that stallion with you now. And I may just have found a new husband too.”

“M-mommy!”

“Haha just kidding sweetie. We aren’t going to get married. Besides I prefer stallions that are…well stallions.”

“Oh ok. I-it’s just a little weird to have to be related to someone so. Different.”

“Oh but give him credit. All he’s done is look after you so far. He gave you Big Mac and he convinced me to let your coltfriend have a chance.”

Fluttershy thought it over for a moment. “Yes you’re right mom. I should be more open about your relationship with other ponies.”

“That a girl. Always learning just like her mother. I need to get back to HQ and organize the patrols. I hear a griffon bandits are running amuck.” Said Barricade.

“Bye momma and be safe.”

Barricade kissed Fluttershy on the forehead and flew off.

‘I wonder when I get to meet that wolfGear character. Though from what I get from Puppet Master is he’s a bit…sleazy…though he means well. Maybe he’s just a friendlier version of Discord.’ She shuddered at the last thought. ‘Never mind…Oh I’m so proud of my little Fluttershy for being so brave as to take on Discord. I wish I could wield an element of harmony so I can defeat major threats to Equestria. Let’s face it. Guards are only good for dealing with thieves and skirmish with the rouge griffon hunters.’ She sighed out loud.

“I mustn’t think such things…Guards do more for this nation than the farmers by keeping the peace.”

‘No I’m a noble Pegasus guard. I am proud to be where I am. I am a master of the sky and the master of war.’

She sped off toward Cloudsdale.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wolfGear and I had some bonding time…

“AH FUCK WATCH OUT!”

The head of the Destroyer shot out of the ground underneath the feet of wolfGear. His body followed suit and his laser body segments shot at us while the rest of the body passed overhead.

“SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHI-oh we won.”

Its entire body seemed to explode. Which was weird because that’s not really normal. But there were souls that we needed.

“Hey wolf…I think we’ve done it.”

wolfGear jumped around me with vigor.

It was time. We were going to make the portal. We rushed home to grab all the necessary materials to make the portal. Once we rummaged through the chest wolfGear gave me all the things he grabbed and I forged the portal with the mythril anvil.

We walked over to the balcony of snow/cloud and I threw down the portal. It emitted an ominous sound. The sound of wind.

“Creepy…..let’s go in!”

wolfGear threw down a sign. ‘Aren’t we going to level up our equipment?’

“Well I think I want to drop in on Barricade and ruin her day you know?”

‘No we need to upgrade our equipment.’

“Ugh…fine.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twilight Sparkle was transferring the adventures of the Terrarian into Equestrian so it can be read by the common pony. She’s been reading through the book for days now and she finished two books. The third was the darkest though. In the second book the character forged a sword called the ‘Lights Bane’. And his thoughts became that much more darker. He began to resent the people that lived in his home and began imagining murdering them savagely.

However the most disturbing change was when he acquired his new sword…Night’s Edge. But the event that stuck to Twilight the most

-I swung the final blow to the airborn foe. His doll dropped out of the air and landed on the hellstone home. The Terrarian rushed over to the item to claim it before any more monsters show up. He picked it up and realized it looked a lot like the guide.

“It’s a guide voodoo doll.” Said an ominous voice in the Terrarian’s head.

‘I-I know that.’ He thought.

“You should stab it.”

‘No…I should burn it.’

“Oh! Or you can throw it in there.”

The Terrarian looked over the edge and saw a lava pool below him. He was too nervous and on edge to grin properly. But the idea of killing a personal friend of his was…exhilarating to the Terrarian. The Terrarian quickly thrust the doll into the pit and watched with a giddy expression as it fell into the lava and burned up. He could only imagine the screams of anguish his ‘friend’ the guide was exhaling right now. He thoughts were interrupted by the most terrifying voice he would ever hear.

“Murderer.”

He felt a chill go up his spine. But what it said next made him almost scream in terror.

“wolfGear, you belong with me in hell.”

Twilight almost dropped the book when she read the name wolfGear.

“T-that’s not possible.” She kept on reading but instead of copying down what it said she read to find out what happens.

wolfGear…it knew his name. He didn’t even know his name but once the monstrosity said his name he realized his own name. For so long he didn’t know his name. But now he did. wolfGear the Murderer. He took a personal liking to that. But it was eclipsed by the fact he felt sheer terror of this strange and unseen being.

He looked right and left for the monster that was surely coming for him. It felt like ages before something appeared from the dark abyss known as the underworld. At first it was small eyes of chuthulu that had nothing to do with eyes and their teeth were showing. But wolfGear wasn’t afraid of these strange fleshy mouths. NO he was more interested in the thing they were attached to. They seemed to have umbilical cords that led behind them into the darkness.

But what emerged from that darkness will haunt his memory forever.

I giant gaping maw emerged from the darkness. wolfGear’s terror increased as the thing that can only be described as a wall of flesh approached him. It was slow but scary. What emerged out of the darkness with the gaping maw were two eyes that both immediately started to shoot lasers out at wolfGear. They were all attacked to a great wall of flesh that seemed to be unhindered by objects and terrain. A property that was a lot like all the other big monster battles wolfGear had over the months of surviving.

The battle was at first slow and easy once all the smaller mouths were gone. Each one let go of their master and started to fly at wolfGear after he hit them a few times. But they died easy. Now all was left was the wall itself. wolfGear’s moral was raised when he could easily dodge the lasers. Then a new challenge where it started the eject worms out of its throat. Those were easy and offered hearts when he killed them. But as the battle went on the wall got faster and faster.

And the closer the wall got to wolfGear the more anxious and afraid he was to die. Yes…afraid to die. wolfGear had not feared death until now. This guardian of hell was out for his soul. It was going to torture him until he was nothing but an empty shell. Now the wall had open wounds all over its body.

But each one seemed to make it more powerful. It was now faster than wolfGear. They were both on the brink of death and when the wall slammed into wolfGear it’s acidic body burned wolfs skin and flung him forward so he was a reasonable distance from the wall. wolfGear was now only just barely hanging onto life and adrenalin was keeping him going. Then he ran as fast as he could and when he looked back he was terrified. The gaping maw closed the distance and snapped shut on wolfGear.

Wolf found his spirit tied down to a table and his arms and legs spread out across it. The room was a giant dome of flesh and the small mouths that were attached to the flesh wall rushed toward wolfGear and started to tear apart his body. It lasted three eternal seconds before wolfGear found himself respawning at his bed.

wolfGear was now aware of everything…he was aware that his decisions were not his own and his name was wolfGear. He now knew everything. That moment of extreme torment revealed to him that he was being assisted…no enslaved by a more powerful being.

And his name was known as User.

He was just a source of entertainment for the user. He swore one day he will bring the user into this world and kill him…no make him suffer then kill him!

No after a while more of thought he decided on one course of action…he will become the user and the user will become the puppet that he will play with for entertainment!

“w-wolfGear?” Twilight squeaked.

She was in shock of the whole ordeal.

‘This book is science fiction right? RIGHT? B-but wolfGear is a real person. And the world of Terraria is also real! B-but that doesn’t make sense. Does that mean wolfGear is out to get somepo-.’ Twilight’s thoughts came to a sudden end when she made the connection.

“Puppet Master’s in danger.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hours and hours were spent on grinding souls from the bosses. We both ended up with full hollowed armor. I had a hood instead of the other head gear. I’ve realized that when I fight someone in real life I’d much rather be out of harm’s way rather than up close, so I became very magic oriented. wolfGear was obviously stronger than me because his defense was WAAAY higher than mine. But I couldn’t tell you what it looked like because I didn’t see his screen.

Frankly I couldn’t find out mine neither because I couldn’t see my defense number. But after I put on the last piece that completed my hollowed armor I could feel power radiating off of me.

It was amazing. I could do anything.

“Hey wolf.” He looks back at me after he was done talking to the guide.

“Want to set up an arena so we can hone our skills by fighting each other?”

He threw down a sign. ‘No. I think it’s time to go back.’

“All right then.”

We navigate the halls of our home and eventually made it to the portal that was on my edge.

“Let’s get going.”

We stepped through the portal.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We looked around and found that where we usually spawn in Equestria is where the portal is. Everfree forest. There was a double of the portal we created back home.

We made our way across the Everfree until we came to the edge of Ponyville. We were unchallenged by the predators that haunt the forest itself.

“Yo wolf. Do you want to stick together or go our separate ways for now?”

He threw down yet another sign. ‘Yea let’s separate. I want to go explore a few adjacent villages.’

“I’ll try to locate Cloudsdale. If you need me I’ll probably be there. OH and have fun!” I flew off into town to get directions.

wolfGear stood there watching Puppet Master fly toward the village. On his face was a malicious grin.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I flew off toward Ponyville while scanning the skies. I planned on grabbing a Pegasus and asking them to bring me to Cloudsdale. If I couldn’t find one then I’d look for Rainbow Dash or Fluttershy. Both of them I know they know where Cloudsdale is. But my fall back plan is Twilight. She has a blimp that we can both get in to get there.

I scanned Ponyville’s streets and found several pegasi flying about the skies moving the clouds. I chose to ignore them because they must be busy working the weather. I kept flying around until I found the market. I stayed there to rest hoping to strike up a conversation with Applejack if I saw her.

Unfortunately neither Applejack nor Big Mac was there today selling apples. I also didn’t ask any of the pegasi at the market because they were probably there for shopping.

I left the market on foot and looked around town and found a group of ponies who were chatting away about stallions…yea they were mares. One of them however was a pegasi.

“Excuse me ladies!” I shouted to the group. They all looked over in my direction and got wide eyed.

“H-hi?” said the closest one to me. Which happened to be a light blue mare with an orange and red hair doo.

“Oh I’d like to ask for directions to Cloudsdale. As you can see I’m not from here so I wouldn’t know where it is.” I said while lowering my hood so they can see my friendly smile.

“Oh umm-“ started the Pegasus. “I-I can take you there.”

“I would appreciate that. Mind if I ask for your name?”

“Cloud Kicker. You?”

“Master. Puppet Master. You can call me pup for short.”

“Pup?! That’s so cute!” Said the one that sounded like a-oh god a Nikita.

“Are you sure you’re not a flower?” Said Shanaynay.

“Aw but I don’t look like a flower.” I argued.

“You don’t look like a pup either.” Said Shanaynay with a sly grin.

“OH well played. Ok since you girls brought up a good point then you can call me flower. No pony else.”

“Deal!” They said in unison.

“Let’s get going Cloud Kicker. I have someone I need to drop in on.”

“Sure. Right this way.” She took of vertically and I followed after her.

Her friends watched her go with the strange two legged creature.

“She totally needs to ask him out.” Said Shanaynay.

“I know I mean did you see her face?” said Nikita.

“I knew she was into minatours but wow these guys too?”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cloud Kicker kept on giving me looks the whole way there. I let her look at me that way because I could identify it easily as attraction. She must have a thing for two legs or something. Or maybe it’s my armor that radiates light. Well she is a pegasi so maybe wing span might be a romantic thing…if this is the case then my wing span must really put the mares on their knees.

“Hey Cloud Kicker.”

“U-um yes Mr. Master?”

“wow Mr. Master? Are you really that love struck?” I said with a wide grin. I knew that wouldn’t pass as an excuse to point out that someone is in love but hey it’s Equestria. Lower standards.

“W-what?! H-how’d you know?” she stopped dead in her tracks.

“Well you keep eyeballing me every time I get in front of you.”

“You can see that?”

“Yea but it’s not like you can hide those feelings from me.”

“Well…” She rubbed the back of her head sheepishly.

“Want to be friends? Doing me a favor has already got you on the right track to earn my affections.” I was totally enjoying myself. I guess when I have the chance to play with someone else’s emotions I get to have fun. Sick? Yea. Worth it? FUCK YES! Maybe I can get her to fight Barricade.

“R-really? S-sure I’ll be your friend.” Her smile was adorable. It split my heart in two.

“Can you get me to the pegasi corps HQ? I have a master plan to complete.”

“What master plan?”

“The one where I win the favor of Barricade the pegasi corps commander.”

Her mouth dropped. “B-Barricade? THAT’S WAY TO DANGEROUS!”

“For you maybe. But for a fully armored demigod like me it’s an easy task.”

Her expression became sad. “Wait you want to win her favor? Like get her to love you?”

‘Aww I’m such a heartbreak.’

“No I just need her approval. I’ve already helped out her daughter so I think I have the right to waste her time…and I’m so going to abuse that right.”

“Oh!” she said perking up again. “Well be careful because she’s really short tempered.”

“Will do.”

With that we headed off toward a very large cloud in the distance.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wolfGear was entering a town with the sign ‘Prancing Pasture’ on the welcoming sign. He walked into the village and was getting confused looks from the residence.

One elderly stallion trotted up to him. “Hello stranger. Are you one of the creators that we heard about in this here newspaper?” He said holding up a newspaper with a picture of wolfGear on it.

wolfGear smiled maliciously at the stallion. He couldn’t see it because the smile was hidden behind the headgear wolfGear was wearing.

wolfGear took out the flower of fire.