• Published 12th Sep 2012
  • 13,104 Views, 616 Comments

What Happens in Terraria - BioChemicalWolfGear



I was playing Terraria when I found a magic mirror that went somewhere...new.

  • ...
54
 616
 13,104

Dinner and Doom

We entered the restaurant and I noticed the very well dressed pegasi sitting at tables…looking at me. I didn’t feel uncomfortable. I got used to the stares and I kinda expected more hate in those eyes than I actually got. Some nodded their heads toward me.

“How may I assist you sir?” I looked down to make eye contact with a generic waiter.

“She’s in charge.” I pointed to Spitfire.

He recognized her immediately. “Shall I get the VIP room ready?”

“Yes and make it for four. We have a guest.”

“Very well. Right this way.” We followed him over to the back of the restaurant and led us into a back room that had a long fancy table with fancy decorations and fancy…tableware. I mean silver spoons galore and silver plates. Hell even the chairs were made out of silver and there was romantic mood lighting.

“Wow I feel like I’m in a bad romance movie.”

“Haha sorry about that buddy but this is the VIP room. When all the wonderbolts get together to eat we always go here.”

“You guys got meat here right?” She flinched.

“Well we do have a griffon menu if you would like to browse its selection.” Said the waiter.

“That would be wonderful sir.”

“Eugh I hate carnivores.” Whispered Fleetfoot.

“I heard that. And thankfully I’m an omnivore or I’d probably bit your neck off.” I said calmly. I sat down at the far end of the table and looked at my new friends who were eyeing me awkwardly. “What?”

“You just threatened me.”

“Problem?”

“You threatened me.” She said glaring at me.

“And?”

“What do you mean and! You threatened me!”

“You said you hate carnivores. You don’t keep it quiet either. You should be careful where you tread girl, I’m a very dangerous enemy. Now sit down and forget about this incident or I’ll be forced to remember your comment.”

Everyone tentatively sat down. We were all on one side of the table when the waiter gave us our menu’s. I got a griffon menu and I browsed through the selections and was kinda depressed at what I saw. Bunnies, squirrels, and…pork?

“Pork? I thought pigs were sentient?”

“They are.” Responded Spitfire. “They just donate organs for griffons to eat. It’s kind of a luxury item because it’s uncommon.”

“Know what’s uncommon in my world? Squirrels and bunnies. We’d rather have them as pets than food. But I’ll try new things. Wait what organs do pigs offer?”

“Umm usually kidneys. And anything else that they have two of.”

“Hmm interesting. I’ll take everything.” I said with a sly grin. The waiter wrote it down.

“Sure we can afford that.” She said sincerely. I honestly wasn’t expecting that answer.

“I hope the portions are large. I’ve never had so many items.”

“I’ll have a fruit salad with a dandelion sandwich.” Said Fleetfoot.

“I’ll have a red rose sandwich and pumpkin pie.” Said Spitfire.

“I’ll have my usual.” Said Saurin. The other two ponies rolled their eyes.

“OH one moment. May I see your menu Spitfire.” She was seated next to me while Fleetfoot and saurin were across from me. Saurin was to the right of Fleetfoot and Spitfire was on my left.

“Um sure.”

She gave me the menu and I browsed through it. “I’ll also have a pumpkin pie and some dandelions.”

“Thank you sir. Now what of drinks?”

“I’ll have an orange juice.” Said Fleetfoot.

“The usual.” Said Saurin and was rewarded by eye rolls.

“I’ll have a cherry coke.” Said Spitfire.

‘WHAT THE FUCK CHERRY COKE?! OH MY GOD I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT THAT SHIT!’

“Cherry coke as well.” I said.

“Your drinks will be here shortly.” Said the waiter and he walked away.

“So Puppet Master.” Started Spitfire. “What did you do before coming to Equestria.”

“Oh I was here and there. I didn’t know exactly what I wanted to do in my life. Maybe create worlds like this one but I wasn’t sure.”

“I’ve heard you and wolf are creators.”

“Yes that’s true. But I regretfully inform you that my name is more than just a name. I’ve controlled beings before. In fact I was the one who controlled wolfGear into doing the things he did before I found myself here.”

“Whoa. Hey can you control Saurin so he doesn’t pig out again.”

“Unfortunately I don’t have that power anymore.”

“Darn.” She got a laugh from the other two ponies. Though I remained unentertained.

“OH hey I was wondering this. What of Rainbow Dash the mare who saved your lives during the best young fliers competition? Do you think she can join the wonderbolts? I believe she’s a child prodigy.”

“Yes she could make it. But that’s just what’s wrong with that. She’s a prodigy but she’s still too young to be one of us. If she were older I would sign her up in a heartbeat.” Said Spitfire.

‘You know I never thought of that. It actually makes sense that she’s never tried to join them before. It was because she was too young.’ I thought to myself.

“Hmm that’s a shame. Hey you think she can do a side show for herself? Like a stand-alone act before you guys come on?”

Spitfire thought about it hard….I mean really hard. “What do you think guys?”

They starting thinking about it too.

‘Holy shit I might have just made Rainbow’s dreams come true.’

“I’ll have to bring it by our manager. I’m sure we’ll have to pay her for the act but for how long will she be doing it? Will it clash with our performance?”

“Well do you guys have half times? Or preshow shows? I’m sure you’ll be able to put her in for fans that are waiting.”

“Well maybe but then not enough ponies see her and her talents would be useless.” Said Fleetfoot.

“True true. Well she’ll be delighted with what you’ve told me.”

“Wait wait wait you know Rainbow Dash?” Said Spitfire.

“Yea and I’d like to call her my friend but I’m not sure yet. Though I guess we’re friends since I was able to hold a glare at Barricade.”

“Wait you glared at Barricade?! Did she look into your soul?” She said fearfully.

“We kinda started to analyze each other actually. I like her. She’s tough.”

The waiter came in with our drinks.

“Thank you. Now I’ve noticed there are three of you but there are twelve wonderbolts. Where are they?”

“Oh!” Said Saurin. “Training on another act. We’re not part of it so we don’t need to be there. Though that’s only half the group. The other half is responding to any threats to Equestria like dragons.”

“Oh so you guys are super heroes basically?”

“Well I don’t like to brag but yea.” Said a smug Spitfire.

“I hate heroes. They die too often when they fight me.” I said with my own smug grin.

“Hehe you’re kidding right?” She said leaning back in her chair smugly. I was imitating the position. “Right?” Her smile was falling. “Right?” now it was gone.

“Heroes die too often. That’s why I’m a peacekeeper.”

“Oh well that’s better than a villain.”

“What’s wrong with villains? If you’re friends with one then when they take over the world they’ll let you have your freedom.” I said with a smug grin.

“Oh well that’s nice.” She said awkwardly.

“Wow you guys are easy. Why are you so careful around me?”

They all looked at each other. I took a sip of my drink and watch them eye each other.

“Well Celestia likes you.”

“Does that mean you’re required to like me?”

“Well no but I would like to know why she likes you.”

“Because I haven’t threatened to conquer Equestria yet. She’ll befriend anyone who’s safe. I haven’t proven myself to be a threat yet.”

“Well are you a threat?” An expected question from Fleetfoot.

“Yea. I can do terrible things to all of you right now. I just don’t have sufficient reason to do them. I can take on Celestia if I wanted to.” I sat up and watched as the waiter walked in with all the food balanced on his back. His wings were spread out to hold up the food.

He placed the whole thing in front of Saurin.

“Your food is done but I chose to get Mr. Saurin’s first because it was the largest.” He said and excused himself to grab our food.

“You’re kidding me.”

“Nope.” Said Saurin.

‘I swear if he eats all that then I’ll make a Goku reference.’

He started burying his head into the apple pie in front of him. It was astounding. Within seconds he was almost done with it. But the sheer amount of salads and pies was amazing. I was actually more impressed by how fast the chief was able to fix our food. The waiter came in with three other platters on his back. I grabbed mine off his back and he gave a thankful nod.

When he was gone I commented on the food.

“What the fuck is this? It’s not even cooked! It’s gutted all right but seriously!” I stood up and brought out my book of cursed flame.

“Are you leaving?” Asked Spitfire.

“You might want to duck.” I pointed the book at the plate and a ball of green flame splashed onto the food. They all looked away and put their hooves up to brace themselves from the light of the flames. Frankly it was quite bright with the mood lighting.

“There we go nice and cooked.”

They all looked back to find all the meat was burnt.

“That doesn’t look edible.”

“Well it’s better than uncooked.” I commented.

I took a bite of the squirrel and found its crunchiness was satisfying. Felt like eating French fries but tasted like crispy meat. It wasn’t bad either. I took a bite of the pumpkin pie and found it was very delicious. It was also a whole pie to myself so I was fine with it. However I noticed that I wasn’t getting full so I started to shovel it in like Saurin.

He eyed me while I was piling in the pie and we shared a challenging glare. Then we grinned maliciously and worried the mares at the table as their eyes darted between us. In one burst of motion we began piling in food and in no time at all our food was gone.

“…I quit.” Said Fleetfoot to Spitfire after watching Saurin go into a food coma and roll on his side moaning.

I found that funny so I started to laugh. I wasn’t full and was actually wanting more. But I didn’t want to abuse a blank check now did I? So I held off.

“You guys are fun. Well mainly Saurin.”

Fleetfoot eyed him warily with a hoof up to her chin analyzing the passed out and now fat Pegasus. “I think you killed him.”

“Hahahahahahahaha!”

“Wow I’ve never seen a stallion shovel so much in his mouth.” Commented Spitfire.

“That’s funny. So now that we’re done I think it’s best we leave. I don’t like waiting around all that much. I do have some gold bits if you want me to help with the tab.”

“Well Saurin usually doesn’t eat all the food and…this happens.” She directed her hoof at the collapsed Saurin. “I’d rather not have you pay so you can make up for it by carrying him.”

“Fair enough.”

I thought of something funny. “Hey *snicker* Spitfire.”

“What?”

“If we squeeze hard enough he’ll lose weight.”

“EEEEEEEEEW!”

“Hahahahhahahahhaha!”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Rainbow!” Shouted Twilight Sparkle.

“What what?” Said a groggy Pegasus who found a resting spot on a cloud.

“Rainbow we need to find Puppet Master!”

“Why?”

“HE’S IN DANGER!” The cyan Pegasus popped up and flew down in front of the purple unicorn.

“What do you mean?”

“wolfGear is out to kill him!”

“How do you know?”

“I read wolfGear’s journal! It details his plans to take Puppet Master’s life!”

Rainbow’s jaw dropped. “Wait I just saw Puppet Master. He was heading towards Cloudsdale…probably to see Barricade.”

“Well if he’s with her he’s safe.”

“Did you tell Celestia?”

“She’s searching for him already.”

“Any luck?”

“I’m not sure.” She said solemnly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wolfGear was sprinting away from Prancing Province toward Ponyville. His only goal was to destroy and kill. And he relished in the thought of burning down a bigger village. Prancing Province was a small settlement that wolfGear could practice on. Now that he got a practice run on destroying a village he had the experience to properly burn down Ponyville with the most casualties.

‘All according to plan. I will have your soul yet Puppet Master.’ Thought wolfGear maliciously.

“wolfGear halt!” Shouted a male voice that demanded authority. “In the name of Celestia you are unde-WHOA!” He didn’t have enough time to finish before he was engulfed in a fireball. His partner dove at wolfGear and readied his spear to impact him in the head.

wolfGear took out Excalibur and swung it once to remove the spear. The guard pulled up out of the dive and was swiftly decapitated by wolf’s sword.

wolfGear stood between the two bodies and admired his work.

“wolfGear.” Said a regal but angry voice. He turned around and stared directly into Celestia’s angry eyes. “NO one hurts my ponies.” Her horn light up and threw a beam at the well-dressed terrorist.

When the fire cleared Celestia’s victorious smile dropped to a fearful frown.

“My turn.” Said wolfGear as he held Excalibur in his hand. With a hard beat of his wings he was propelled forward toward Celestia.