• Published 2nd Dec 2021
  • 1,990 Views, 13 Comments

Mario & Luigi: Equestria of Magic - ShaggyBoi23



After entering through a warp pipe, Mario & Luigi explores in the world of Equestria to team up with the Main 6 to stop Bowser and Grogar to takeover both worlds.

  • ...
2
 13
 1,990

Entering Twilight's Castle + Bowser meets Grogar

Now approaching the Castle of Friendship, the group opens through the door inside Twilight’s castle. Just at the Mario Bros, Starlow, Fluttershy, Pinkie, and the CMC walk through the hallway, a baby dragon with wings opened the door from a hallway to see Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, and the CMC but to his surprise to see 3 new visitors.

“Woah! Is that a Parasprite with a star? That’s unique and who are those two?” Spike questioned, making Starlow groan that she’s not a Parasprite. “I have to guess they’re brothers from the caps and mustaches.”

“That’s Mario and Luigi who came from the Mushroom Kingdom!” Pinkie said, “And that’s Starlow. She’s a Star Spirit silly!”

“Heroes from another world Pinkie? We gotta tell Twilight about this, follow me to the throne room!”

“Okie Dokie Spike! Let’s a go Mario and Luigi!”

Mario was wondering how Pinkie managed to capture their catchphrases, knowing she's too random while Luigi had many questions surrounding Pinkie Pie and how she really acts. Then again, the Mario Bros had to take advice from Fluttershy not to question the Pink Puffy Pony. With Spike leading the group to find the throne room, Twilight was having a conservation with Rarity, Applejack, and Rainbow Dash about the Cozy Glow incident (when a young filly managed to destroy magic but was defeated and magic was restored by the Young 6 in the School of Friendship.) With Cozy locked up with Tirek, the conservation went normal until Spike came into the throne room to surprise Twilight and the rest.

"Hey, Spike! What bring you her- OH MY CELESTIA, WHO ARE THOSE TWO WITH A PARASPRITE?!" Twilight said before she was shocked to see the Mario Bros. and Starlow (groaning harder that she isn't a Parasprite) behind him with Pinkie, Fluttershy, and the CMC. "That Parasprite looks too unique unlike the rest of them, and are those two brothers, judging by the caps, outfit, and mustaches?"

"That's Mario and Luigi, and they're heroes from the Mushroom Kingdom!" Spike exclaimed, "And that's Starlow, she's a Star Spirit, not to be mistaken by a Parasprite. They came from a Rainbow Pipe from the Everfree Forest by the Cutie Mark Crusaders!"

Twilight was surprised by the information when hearing this. Not only does she knows that the Mario Bros. came from another world and the kingdom they live in, but also hears that a pipe with a rainbow leads to another world. Also, having to apologize to Starlow for mistaking her as a Parasprite.

"So where the hay did you find them?" Rainbow questioned, "Did they come from Canterlot High or another world?"

"We found them when I thought was a Rainbow Shine in the Everfree Forest. Sweetie Belle thought was a Rainbow Gemstone," Scootaloo said, when she and her friends find the shine in the first place, "We also heard Fluttershy screaming in the Everfree Forest and knew she was in trouble!"

"A Rainbow Pipe from the Mushroom Kingdom?" Rarity said, questioning how the Mario Bros got here to Equestria, "And deary, you heard Fluttershy screaming in Everfree?"

"Yeah, there were 2 TimberWolves that were preying on Fluttershy when the Mario Brothers saved the day!" Sweetie Belle squealed happily, "There were hammers that fell and hit those two Timberwolves, and both Mario and Luigi gave them a whooping with those hammers."

"Well, at least you three were hiding without getting caught by them Timberwolves," Applejack said, "And never go to the Everfree Forest without a pony like us!"

Despite the random conservation about the whole Everfree Forest safety, Starlow gave a good look at Twilight. As given she wants to learn about Equestria, she was surprised when Scootaloo mentioned Twilight evolving to an Alicorn when she recalled how Twilight managed to restore her friends' cutie marks back to their original selves.

"So you're the Princess of Friendship of this castle and also running a school? Never knew you were a unicorn in the past before you evolved to an alicorn."

"Aside from my stories and learning about Friendship, you said there's a princess from the Mushroom Kingdom? What's her name and is she royal like Princess Celestia?"

"Her name is Princess Peach, she's royal if you ask me. And I had never met Princess Celestia before, but Pinkie Pie has been telling me you're one of Celestia's students and she has a Sister, but you brble her like she's your queem."

"Well, Celestia moves the Sun and her sister Luna moves the moon. We'll show you to the Royal Princesses when she's on her Royal Duties."

Mario asked Twilight about the baddies from his world, from Bowser being his brute nemesis, Cackletta being the evilest witch of BeanBean Kingdom, time traveling to the past to stop the Shroob invasion with their baby counterparts, telling the story of being inside of Bowser with Fawful's plotted goal to use the Dark Star, Antasma's goal to haunt anyone within their dreams, and having to deal with another Bowser who's Paper from the Paper World. While Luigi and Fluttershy sit on the chair to listen and telling to stories from the group of their life in Equestria, Twilight also shared with Mario his encounters with any baddies from Equestria but mentioned some who used to be bad until reformed. From Stopping Nightmare Moon with the Power of Friendship, having to turn Discord to stone with the Elements of Harmony but freed him for Fluttershy to reform him, Chrysalis trying to take over her Sister-in-law and her brother's wedding to suck out any ponies love, Tirek's selfish goal to steal everypony's magic to destroy Equestria, Starlight trying to alter the timeline before Twilight reformed her to make new friends, and mentioning Cozy Glow trying to destroy magic around Equestria until the Young 6 restored magic.

Although being long conservation of baddies and villains Mairo and Twilight dealt with, Luigi heard about the Cozy Glow part and initially wanted to know how a young filly would do such evil unlike any he and Mario encounter Bower Jr before.

"Luigi, as much I could say, I thought she learned about friendship and making new friends." Twilight sighed, "Only for her to just throw it away to have Ponies being against each other, with her goal is to destroy magic and rule Equestria."

"Geez, for a young kid, she's got guts..." Starlow frowned, knowing that Cozy Glow uses Friendship as the power to manipulate anyone who befriends her, "At least Bowser Jr. isn't that evil, nor that Bowser will always kidnap Peach."

"Bowser is selfish you know that right? Why would he dare to kidnap Princess Peach when Mario would have to knock his shell out to save over." Pinkie said, when hearing Mario's stories about his nemesis, "I'm quite sure his soldiers are too tired to fight off Mario. No offense Luigi, now that you're with your Brother in certain parts of the journey."

"Yeah, why does this Bowser guy would want to kidnap Peach anyway?" Rainbow said, "Peach herself kinda gets sick and tired of Bowser trying to be her special somepony."

"Darling, did you also know that Luigi told me that Cackletta stole the Princess's voice and tried to take over a kingdom. Oh how horrible, I hope she's fully gone." Rarity said when hearing about Cackletta's story, "Antasma... I can't say about him, but Princess Luna would like to deal with that Brute if he tries to haunt our dreams."

"That Fawful critter is a nutjob and how the hay would he want to conquer both kingdoms with this Pig with Bowser's strength?" Applejack said as she feels Fawful is a lot more worst than Cackletta and Antasma, "Ah know he used to work for Cackletta, but that Fawful critter is far worse."

"Now aside from talking about villains, we should talk about the positive parts of stories," Fluttershy said, since listening about Villians isn't really the best part to tell stories, "We should talk about animals or maybe how Mario and Luigi saving the Mushroom Kingdom each time."

Agreeing with Fluttershy, Mario tells the time when he and Luigi encountered Paper Mario when Luigi first found a book from an old library that lead to Paper Mario's world, thus, the book burst all the Paper People to the real world. Luigi also tells the time in the Dream World that 'Dreamy Luigi' helps Mario in dangerous situations such as fighting Mount Pajama on and Eartwake And as it goes, on the Main 6 also tells their stories such as Twilight dealing with Trixie to not showoff, Rainbow being a Daring Do fan when she has a terrible accident in the hospital, Spike having to growing wings when he's growing up, Fluttershy's Sanctuary being built to bring enough space for her animals, Pinkie Pie's having to bring her smile to Cranky Doodle, Rarity opening a dressing store and running her boutique, and Applejack with her family reunion. With the fun stories, the whole group laughed and cheered, hoping to get along and know each other.


Meanwhile to Bowser's Castle, Bowser has felt frustrated by the defeats of Mario and Green Stashe but also feels humiliated. From his terrible time in the BeanBean Kingdom, dealing with the stressful Fawful with his goal to take over both kingdoms, and having to fall off from his castle while Paper Bowser got sucked into the Paper Book. Just then Bowser Jr, came on to convert his father, with Kamek.

"It's okay Papa, I should've helped you to defeat those red and green caps!" Bowser Jr. says, giving her father confidence.

"It's okay Son, if it weren't for those pesky plumbers, I would've sore to kidnap Peach and make her my bride!" Bowser said, having to Groch of his defeats of Mario and Green Stashe, "Maybe if I did kidnap Peach, I'd be prepared for a wedding."

"Oh please, your righteousness, you've been defeated by Mario multiple times whenever it's Peach. Also, Mario's brother is Luigi, not Green Stashe sir." Kamek said, knowing his defeat by Mario but how Bowser keeps forgetting Luigi's name "You should know that Luigi was with Mario during his past adventures with him, barely the fact face you keep calling him Green Stashe anyway."

"Whatever, Green Stashe may not look tough like Mario, but he's always afraid of ghosts and monsters."

While Bowser and Kamek talk with Bowser Jr. playing with his toys, someone opened the front door. He has finally wanted to meet. A goat who wanted to conquer a world with darkness declared to be emperor of that world. His name goes by Grogar. With him, another Pony who's also evil and his name is Sombra, who once wanted to conquer the Crystal Empire, but was defeated by the Mane 6 and Spike with the Crystal Heart of Love.

"So... if it isn't Bowser... King of the Koopa who always get defeated by his red nemesis and his green sidekick brother" Grogar chuckled, making Bowser have consequences, But not to worry Bowser, I know how you feel about your humiliation."

"Who in the world of shrooms are you? And how dare you make fun of me being defeated by Mario and Green Stashe" Bowser growled, while Kamek facepalms that he got Luigi's name wrong, "I have to admit, you have a side about my defeats. But who are you and why are you in my Castle?"

"I'll explain everything but for now one, I brought someone who could bring in backup. Sombra, bring in the 3 from Equestira. We'll have a meeting in Bowser's castle"

"Right... I'll bring them here, Lord Gorgar" Sombra said."

"Hmm... Lord Bowser, I think this goat wants us to be in the meeting throne." Kamek said, curious to know why Grogar would have to set up a meeting here, "If it's about Mario and Luigi, then it's liking they've entered through another adventure with Peach."

"Well, I don't know how I feel about a goat with intentions, but if it's about Peach, then the meeting must go on!" Bowser said, "Hmm... wonder where those Elite troops are doing since they've said about going to Gloomy Woods to find a fruit."