• Published 2nd Dec 2021
  • 1,990 Views, 13 Comments

Mario & Luigi: Equestria of Magic - ShaggyBoi23



After entering through a warp pipe, Mario & Luigi explores in the world of Equestria to team up with the Main 6 to stop Bowser and Grogar to takeover both worlds.

  • ...
2
 13
 1,990

Saving the Shy Pegasus in Everfree and visiting Ponyvile

As the Crusaders led the Mario Bros. and Starlow through the Everfree Forest right near the edge of Ponyvile, they all heard a scream from the forest as if someone was being threatened out there.

“Did ya hear that? Someone seemed to be in danger in the Everfree Forest!” Apple Bloom said in a worried tone.

“I think it’s Fluttershy! She must’ve explored the forest to meet Zecora!” Sweetie Belle exclaimed worryingly that the shy Pegasus was alone. “We gotta find her now!”

“Seriously? We just got out of this creepy forest and now it’s the time we have to save a Pegasus?!” Starlow yelled, "Look I'm not trying to be mean here, but can we jus-"

"No time Starlow! Mario & Luigi, go Go GO!!!" Scootaloo shouted, "We got a Pegasus to save!"

With how close they're out of the Everfree Forest and Starlow moaning about the whole situation, the Mario Bros felt it’s a perfect time to rescue a pony. The Crusaders followed along as they're hoping Fluttershy is doing alright, despite Starlow's protest on going back to the forest.

After finding her screams through the forest, the Mario Bros, Crusaders, and Starlow finally noticed Fluttershy as she's being almost ambushed by real TimberWolves which are 2 of them. Mario was the first to jump and stomp on one of the TimberWolves while Luigi was the second to stomp on the second. Fluttershy was surprised to see the Mario Bros. swooping in to protect her while the CMC and Starlow watched from the bushes. The first TimberWolf charged at Mario with force but Mario managed to dodge it while the second TimberWolf chased after Luigi as the Green Stache couldn't catch a break from being chased. Just then, two Hammers came falling through and instantly hit both TimberWolves, knocking them down. It's unknown where those hammers came from but it's speculated it came from one of the Ponies from working on a building or from the Rainbow Warp Pipe. Just then, Mario had an idea since he and Luigi has experienced using hammers in the past few adventures. Mario grabs the hammer and tosses it to Luigi so that he can attack the Timberwolf that chased him with Mario grabbing the Hammer to prepare an attack on the Timberwolves.

"GO MARIO & LUIGI!!!" The CMC yelled, cheering for the Mario Bros. to save the day. "SHOW THOSE TIMBERWOLVES WHO'S BOSS!"

"Oh... Please get this over with," Starlow groaned, hoping Mario & Luigi handles the situation in shape. "And no yelling please, we don't our positions spotted!"

Mario jumps over and slammed the first Timberwolf in the back while Luigi swings his hammer at the second Timberwolves' face really hard. Both Timberwolves were growling, having to glare at the Mario Bros. as they're tastier than a pony, but also grew furious that Mario & Luigi aren't afraid, aside from Luigi being too scared, knowing he has to save Flutterhshy. With one final attack, Mario & Luigi teamed up to up-slammed the two Timberwolves, knocking both of them down permanently. With absolute fear, the two Timberwolves ran, knowing it's not worth their time to prey on two brave staches. Fluttershy approached the Mario Bros, as she was happy to see how the Bros. saved her life.

"You saved me! And did I hear the Crusaders out there with another voice?" Fluttershy said. "You two are so amazing! I should tell Twilight and my friends about you two."

Mario nodded, gladly saved her life while Luigi gave a wave at Fluttershy. The Mario Bros. were happy to fend off the Timberwolves with those Hammers that fall through.

"FLUTTERSHY!!!" Sweetie Belle yelled happily, "We're so happy you're doing okay! What on Celestia were you doing in the Everfree Forest?"

"Well... I wanted to meet Zecora for a potion until I heard you, Apple Bloom, and Scootaloo on your catchphrase." Fluttershy explained, "I thought you meet a new pony or a friend in the Forest, but when I tried to find you three, two TimberWolves ambushed me, letting me scream out loud for help."

"Luckily for us, you got Mario & Luigi saving you from those Timberwolves." Scootaloo said, "These two along with Starlow came from a Rainbow Pipe!"'

"Ah heard Mario & Luigi came through the Rainbow Pipe and they told me they're heroes from the Mushroom Kingdom," Apple Bloom said, "Ah didn't want to imagine how Mushrooms work for a kingdom, but it's not a fungus land, it's like Canterlot and Ponyvile Mario told me about."

Starlow came into the scene to see if the Timberwolves were defeated, and she was gladly right. She gave a good look at Fluttershy, and was impressed that Pegasuses do exist. She also wonder if there are unicorns too if she was already in Ponyvile.

"Woah... There are pegasuses in this world... I hope there are unicorns too," Starlow said, "I take it back from what I said from entering through the Rainbow Warp Pipe! This pony lan- I mean... Equestria has some wonderful ponies here!"

"I never seen you before... are you a Parasprite?" Fluttershy said looking at Starlow, "You look unique like the rest of the Parasprites."

"I'm a star spirit Fluttershy!" Starlow said with a wink, "So, given your name, are you shy when it comes to communication with ponies?"

"Fluttershy used to be shy, but she's always squeals to see a new animal or any species that makes her excited." Apple Bloom said, "Besides, she's always with Twilight and her friends."

Luigi seems to be curious about Fluttershy, so he asked Scootaloo about her and if she's actually shy. Luckily, Scootaloo answered Luigi's question out of curiosity.

"Fluttershy may look shy Luigi, but at that one time in the Everfree Forest, she saved us from an Cockatrice using 'The Stare', which made that monster ran away." Scootaloo said, "If an animal gets harmed from any monster or anyone who's mean, she'll be too mad at them if they try to harm animals."

"So she's protective on animals and ponies huh?" Starlow questioned, "And... a Cockatrice is a monster? What does it look like by the way? A Chicken with a body of a lizard?

"Close, it's a half-chicken head with a dragon's body." Fluttershy assured, "They're dangerous because if you encountered one, it'll use it's stare to turn you to stone."

With the Cockatrice information Fluttershy has gave out, Luigi was now panicking, thinking that a Chicken head with a dragon's body looked odd in appearance but the fear of turning to stone by it's staring can be frightening. Mario was curious at first, but isn't afraid of any king of monsters out there in Equestria, even though they wanted to learn more about Equestira.

"Why not we head out to Ponyvile first to discuss about stories?" Fluttershy said, "It's dangerous to be around the Everfree Forest, now that I changed my mind to visit Zecora for a potion."

"Good idea Fluttershy! Let's hope there isn't more Timberwovles." Sweeite Belle nodded.

After saving Fluttershy, the group finally got their way out of the Everfree Forest, now at the edge of Ponyvile. Starlow was awing with mixed emotions to see what Ponyvile looked like while Mario & Luigi were surprised that this world is filled with ponies. Just then, they heard someone yelling in the distance running towards them. It was Pinkie Pie and as she approached the group, she was surprised to see Mario & Luigi and Starlow with the Fluttershy and the CMC.

"Hey Fluttershy! I heard a loud scream from the Everfree Forest that came from you!" Pinke said, "And who are those two with a Parasprite?

"I'M A STAR SPIRIT!" Starlow shouted, "Geez, can you get your brains together to compare those Parasprite things from your world Crazy Pinky?"

"Ohh... she's kinda bossy! Want a cupcake?" Pinkie said as she grabs a cupcake out of nowhere, "It's strawberry with cream and a cherry!"

"Okay... I wanna know how she got that without a bag" Starlow said in confuston.

"HI! I'm Pinkie Pie!" Pinkie introduced herself as she appeared behind Mario & Luigi, which made the Bros too surprised to appear behind her, "Are you two here to visit Ponyvile!"

"SWEET STARS OF MUSHROOMS, HOW DOES SHE APPEARED LIKE THAT?!" Starlow exclaimed to see her appear right behind Mario & Luigi.

"Here's my advice for you Starlow," Fluttershy answered, "Don't question Pinkie Pie... just like my friends would say when it comes to Pinkie being Pinkie."

"But she was right there, and she just appeared right behind Mario and Luigi?!"

"It's better not to question her! She can be obscure wether it's new visitors."

"That's Mario and Luigi! They're heroes from the Mushroom Kingdom." Apple Bloom said. "Scootaloo led me and Sweetie Belle to the Everfree Forest where we found them from a Rainbow pipe!

"Cool! So how do fend off meanies from your world, especially since you fight off monsters!" Pinkie said.

Mario tells his stories from the start. From Bowser being his nemisis to save Peach every time when he's alone in his own adventures in the past, having his brother to go with him in journeys in the BeanBean Kingdom, and how it's like to be inside of Bowser. For Luigi, he tells Pinkie about the time at Pi'llo Kingdom to save the Pi'llos and why he cares about Mario when it come to dangerous situations, the part where he has his Dreamy self to protect him from giant enemies in the dream world. He also mentioned the time they've fought Shroobs, which scares him to day, hoping to not see those alian shroom now that they're extincted.

"Wowie, so basically, you two are heroes of the Mushroom Kingdom who fought a turtle king named Bowser, trying to kidnapped Princess Peach to be her bribe? That's amazing!" Pinkie said excitedly, "You two are awesome! I can't wait to tell Twilight, Rarity, Applejack, and Rainbow Dash about you guys!"

"Hey! What about me?" Starlow groaned, feeling that Pinkie didn't mentioned her, "I was part of Mario and Luigi's journey too! Don't forget that we saved the Mushrom Kingdom from Fawful form that Dark Star!"

"Oppsie. But you're super cute when you get into these kind of scarios Starlow!" Pinkie giggled, "Well, what are we waiting for? It's head straight to Ponyvile!:

"Pinkie Pie is one piny pony who's too questionable." Starlow muttered.

"You'll get used to it Starlow." Sweetie Belle said, calming the Star Spirit down, "After all, Pinkie does have a pet alligator with no teeth and bakes pies."

With the group now heading to Ponyvile, Pinkie Pie tells the Mario Bros. and Starlow about her stories with her friends. She tells them about the time where Twilgiht defeated Nightmare Moon with the elements of Harmeny with her friends, Applejack and Rainbow Dash racing to the finish line in a pony race, Fluttershy managing to get the Dragon leave when the clouds were filled with dragon smoke, and so on where Starlow wants to learn about Twilight Sparkle.

Pinkie even mentioned the time about the Carterlot Wedding, with Chrysalis trying to takeover Cadence and Shining Armor's wedding alongside Carterlot but got throwned away thanks to Cadences and Shining Armer's power of love. Pinkie would love to tell more stories, but just then the group finally reached to Ponyvile.

"See, we have a lot of stories to tell you guys about, but we finally arrived here to Ponyvile!"

The rest of the Ponies in Ponyvile looked at the Mario Bros. seeing that they've never seen them before. Many were whispering who they are while the others were curious where they came from. Pinke assured the rest of the Ponies that the Mario Bros. came from another world (Mushroom Kingdom) and that they're heroes. The Ponies cheered, knowing Mario & Luigi are friendly, but the rest questioned Starlow since many think she's a Parasprite but looks too unique unlike the rest that ate tons of food back in the past.

"Okay, do you Ponies know that I'm a Star Spirit and not some unique Parasprite?" Starlow say, now annoyed that certain ponies looked weird out on her appearance.

"Don't worry about that Starlow," Fluttershy assured, "They are thinking you're a new kind of species."

"Yeah, maybe it's your star they're looking at" Scootaloo said.

Pinkie lead the Mario Bros. and Starlow to some ponies she wanted to introduced. For example, she points at Derpy Hooves because of her derped eyes, her love on muffins, and her being a mail delivery in Equestria.

Dispite the Ponies looking at the Mario Bros, the group introduced them to some pones, hence Starlow wants to know them as shes Unicorns, Earth Ponies, and Pegasuses. However she wants to meet Twlight Sparkle, but Pinkie told her that she used to live in Ponyvile on her Tree Library until Treik destroyed it because of his selfish desires of sucking everypony's magic. Mario was shocked about Treik as it reminds him of some of the villains he encounter in his previous adventures, while Luigi seems to be more scare of Chrysalis, due to how she sucks love out of their victims.

"Woah... she used to live in a Tree Library back in Ponyvile?" Starlow said, giving out questions to know she used to live in Ponyvile, "So do know where she's living Pinke?"

"She lives at her own castle right there, Pinke stated, as she points at the Castle of Friendship. "It not too far, but we can meet Twilight and our friends here since you met Fluttershy in the Everfree Forest."

"Don't worry, we'll tell her how we met you guys." Apple Bloom said. "You can also tell Twilight about your stories from you're kingdom too.

After getting to know about Ponyvile and the ponies they were introduced, the Mario Bros. and Starlow agreed to meet Twlight, hence, they've been hearing how she's the Princess of Friendship.


Meanwhile, back to the Everfree Forest, the Elite Trio are now out of the Rainbow Warp Pipe, out from the Mushroom Kingdom/Bowser's Castle to be in a eerie forest.

"Uh... Private Goomp? Are we back to the same exact place or is it… a different dimension?” Paraplonk said nervously, “This Forest look… too eerie than Gloomy Woods.”

“Oh come on, if we can pass through the forest without any harm, we could fight who’s out there in this forest” Sergeant Guy said without hesitation, “If the Mario Bros. did fend off what in this creepy Forest, then we’re gonna find them from this dimension!”

“Uh… let’s hurry and get out of here!” Private Goomp said as he feels uncomfortable being in the Everfree Forest, “That Rainbow Pipe for sure will stay, but we rather go to a village than staying in a creepy forest with monsters roaming around here.

Agreeing with Private Goomp, the Elite Trio head off to the Everfree Forest to find themselves out there to find a village, only to search for the Mario Bros. and Starlow.