• Published 2nd Dec 2021
  • 1,988 Views, 13 Comments

Mario & Luigi: Equestria of Magic - ShaggyBoi23



After entering through a warp pipe, Mario & Luigi explores in the world of Equestria to team up with the Main 6 to stop Bowser and Grogar to takeover both worlds.

  • ...
2
 13
 1,988

Entering through the Rainbow Warp Pipe to Equestria to meet 3 Fillies in the Everfree Forest.

After a farewell to Paper Mario and the rest of the Paper People enters back to the book, Mario & Luigi's day in the Mushroom Kingdom were normal after the defeat of Bowser and Paper Bowser. With Starlow having to tell stories about the time in Pi'illo Island and what's it like to be inside of Bowser and the Mari Bros. telling their stories between their BeanBean Kingdom adventures and going back to time to help their baby counterparts to stop a Shroob Alien Invasion, things were normal in the Mushroom Kingdom. With Peach and Toadsworth busy from the Mushroom Kingdom, Mario & Luigi heads off to Gloomy Woolds to encounter some dangerous enemies around there. Starlow then sees a Boo House, debating whether it's a good idea to enter through there.

"Hmm... Should we enter through the Boo Mansion?" Starlow said with curiosity with Luigi being too afraid to enter, "Oh come on Luigi, remember the time I convinced you to find Mario and Paper Mario so you can be confident in yourself? Besides battling against the boos isn't a problem when you're with Mario."

Mario nodded since he's has encountered going to a Boo Mansion before, but with Luigi's fears of ghosts and such, Mario convinced Luigi that it's not that bad to enter through a Boo Mansion. Agreeing with Mario and Starlow, Luigi feels confident in himself, knowing he has saved Mario from King Boo in the past.

As the Bros. enter through the Boo Mansion, it's a typical boo mansion with Boos flying around, the haunted house atmosphere, and neverending scenarios every boo house has in place. While dealing with some haunting enemies there and after passing through the Mansion with no hesitation, Mario & Luigi along with Starlow discover a Rainbow shin behind the bushes. As they pushed through the bushes and passed from the trees, it was a Warp Pipe but its color is instead filled with Rainbow in it.

"Strange to see a Warp Pipe here in the middle of a Forest... Maybe we should find out what's in there." Starlow said. "Should we tell Peach about this Rainbow Warp Pipe?"

Mario shrugged, knowing that some warp pipes he has encountered may have Bowser's Troops surrounding the underground at times while Luigi says no, as he has some kind of experience going through warp pipes such as one where he encountered a piranha plant feast which made him scream in terror. Knowing how sometimes Peach can worry about the Mario Bros. state, Mario & Luigi feel okay to enter through the Rainbow Warp Pipe. Starlow has explored some crazy adventures with Mario & Luigi, especially the part in Pi'llo Island where Neo Bowser Castle was about to explode when the Zeekeeper saved them.

With any choice they have, the Trio agreed to enter through the warp pipe, knowing what lies ahead of this Rainbow Pipe. With the Mario Bros. and Starlow entering through the Rainbow Pipe, a Trio of Bowser Minions has spied on them. One with a Goomba with a Blue Sleep Hat, A Red Shell Koopa with wings with a Red Bucket, and a Green Shy Guy with a Brown backpack filled with a Wand and accessories related to Bowser's weapons. Their names are Private Goomp, Corporal Paraplonk, and Sergeant Guy. They've witnessed the Mario Bros. and Starlow enter through this strange Warp Pipe with Rainbow shining in and knowing with Peach being busy, the trio thought of following the Mario Bros.

"Oh goodness, I never know this War Pipe looks color." Private Goomp said in a firm voice, "Should we tell Bowser about this?

"Hmm... I'm sure if we're able to tell Lord Bowser about this. Besides I have the wand to contact Kamek if that's the case of going through the Warp Pipe." Sergeant Guy said. "I'll tell Kamek about the Warp Pipe in the forest when we enter through the pipe first."

"I mean... Lord Bowser would be too mad if we haven't returned to the castle," Corporal Paraplonk said nervously, "Hopefully his Son doesn't follow us in the middle of the forest, or else he'd be lost out there."

With no choice, the Elite Trio has entered through the Warp Pipe to see what the Mario Bros. and Starlow has entered through this Rainbow Warp Pipe.

However, with the Elite Trio going through the Pipe, another Trio was watching them. They were the Best Fitness Friends (known as Brute Force Federation), witnessed the Elite Trio entering through the Rainbow Warp Pipe. Their names are Kaley, Beef, and Dieter. The BFF were once Fawful's sidekicks to plot to takeover Bowser's Castle but also to betray Fawful, only to be taken down by Bowser Jr. and the Koopalings (including Kamek and Captain Goomba’s squad.)

"Beef wants to know why Bowser's Elites enter through portal!” Beef exclaimed.

"Shut it Beef, we don't want our position to be exposed." Dieter said telling Beef to be quiet, "I can't believe we were humiliated by Bowser’s son! We should’ve deal with Mr. Smiley Fury Bean and his Buffy Pig about the deal and betrayal them, but instead we got the defeat.”

“Calm down Dieter, if we knew Fawful is gone, we should totally enter through this Rainbow Pipe!” Kaley said, “Beefy is right, those Elite Cowards are following those pesky plumbers with the yellow ball star anyway. We should tag along as well!”

“Are you serious Kaley? What if somebody is watching us from the bushes to enter through the Rainbow Pipe?” Dieter worried. “I don’t want to have another of Bowser’s minions or those Toads witnessing a trio going through a magical warp pipe, that’s ridiculous!l

Just then, Beef ran through the Rainbow Warp Pipe only to enter through. He wished it’s an fantasy world of the Brute Ferteration Force building. Dieter facepalmed, knowing how Beef can sometimes play dumb, but Kaley was panicking as she chased after Beef. With no choice, Dieter decided to tag along like how the Mario Bros, and the Elite Trio did.

“Oh… I hope this Rainbow Warp Pipe doesn’t take us to a twisted world of Bowser’s Dreams.”


Just as the Mario Bros. and Starlow finally got through the Rainbow Pipe, they’ve entered a first they were familiar at first but it was different from Gloomy Woods. This place they’ve entered is called the Everfree Forest. Starlow examined around the area to feel worried they’re in a different world.

“Okay, I was probably okay entering through the Warp Pipe, but I didn’t expected us to enter in a Forest…” Starlow said in a worryingly tone. “Maybe we can just find our way out of this creepy forest for time sake.”

Just then, the Mario Bros. and Starlow hear three female voices outside from the voice. Know who’s out there’s they’re curious that they’re friendly and unlike the other encounters they’ve went through, they could hear footsteps as they’re near.

“You saw a bright Rainbow shine in the Everfree Forest Apple Bloom?” A voice said from the Forest, “I can’t wait to tell Rainbow Dash that we found a Rainbow shine here!”

“Well, Ah saw it shining over there, but we gotta tell Twlight and her friends about this Scootaloo!” Apple Bloom said, “Maybe Sweetie Belle can tell Rarity about this… even if she’s loves gemstones.”

“Yeah, and I guess that whenever it’s in the Everfree Forest, we should tell Zecora about it too!” Sweetie Belle said happily. “But let’s not encounter those TimberWolves because they’re dangerous and scary.”

When the three Fillies pushes through the bushes to find this Rainbow shine, they’ve meet three unexpected visitors. Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle were surprised and Scootaloo was was too excited to see three unexpected visitors from another world.

“Woah! Who are you three?” Scootaloo exclaimed, “Did you find the Rainbow shine that was here?”

“Talking horse huh?” Starlow said curiously, “Sometimes I wonder if those world is filled with horses.”

“Hey! We’re ponies!” Apple Bloom said to Starlow for the naming, “And you’re a floating taking Ball with a Star!”

“Okay… ponies to say, but don’t make fun me you BowTie Pony!” Starlow said in a grouchy tone.

“Enough with the mockery, but anyway, who are you guys?” Sweetie Belle questioned, “You guys came from this Rainbow Pipe from another world?”

“I’m Starlow as I’m a Star Spirit!” Starlow introduced herself, “And this is Mario & Luigi! Heroes of the Mushroom Kingdom!”

“I’m Sweetie Belle! And that’s Apple Bloom and Scootaloo!” Sweetie Belle exclaimed.

“And we are… THE CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS! YAY!” The trio yelled.

Luckily, there wasn’t any Timberwolves out there in the Everfree Forest as the CMC screamed their catchphrase. Mario & Luigi introduced themselves to the three fillies about the adventures in the past from back to top. Knowing it’s dangerous to wander around the forest, Starlow asked the CMC why they’re in the forest.

“So let me get this straight? There’s a Zebra that lives in this Dangerous forest and you’re wondering around here to find this Warp Pipe?”

“Well, I thought it was a Rainbow Gemstone as I saw a shining Rainbow Scootaloo told me about.” Sweetie Belle said. “Never knew a Star would hang out with two heroes from another world.”

“Would you follow us?” Apple Bloom said. “We could show you about Equestria and Ponyvile.”

Ohh! That could be interesting since I read a book about ‘Mysteries of the Mushroom Kingdom’ once.” Starlow said happily, “I would like to know about the Ponies and the history of Equestria! And there’s also princesses here right?”

“Of course there are princess here!” Scootaloo said. “There’s 4 Princesses that are in Equestria! Celestial, Luna, Cadance, and Twilight! Twilight used to be a unicorn until she evolved to a Alicon, which she’s a princess!”

Starlow squealed, now vowing to visiting ponyvile, while the Mario Bros. questioned about Equestria and how it’s possible there’s 4 princesses in this world. Knowing that Peach May feel worried about the Bros. presence, Mario & Luigi would feel confident to follow the CMC, since the Everfree Forest is dangerous, but also wanting to learn about Equestria and the Ponies in Ponyvile, thus, out of the Everfree Forest.

Author's Note:

I always wanted to do a Mario crossover for a while. And yes, I got permission from BoredRabbit to use the Cover art. He didn’t wrote the plot in the description from DeviantArt, but I have permission to write the story for this fanfic.

Feedback would be appreciated!