• Published 10th Jan 2022
  • 375 Views, 2 Comments

The secret alicorn prince - Prince of canterlot1



Equestria is ruled by the princess sisters of the moon and sun and it's believed they are the only rightful rulers of Equestria... Or are they?

  • ...
 2
 375

Overheard Conversations

Twilight trotted down the now moonlit and gaslit halls of Canterlot castle tired but excited, it was not everyday she got to work with her mentor for important matters that involved Equestria and neighbouring countries. The day's events had been very taxing especially since she was there as the princess of friendship to help Celestia and Luna negotiate with another country with trading and to keep good relations with hence her presence. Twilight smiled to herself and she walked down the corridor not really paying attention to her surroundings contemplating the days events that was until she bumped into a tall pedestal causing a ornate vase to slip off, quickly catching the vase in her magic Twilight let out a sigh of relieve," oh thank Celestia i caught it i would have never forgiven myself." Twilight placed the vase back on the pedestal before her eye caught on the wall of the hallway noticing it was not the familiar white walls of the main corridors she turned to look at her surroundings, the hall had purple wall paper decorated with suns, stars and moons, the ceiling had a beautiful mural of an infinite sunrise and sunset, the long carpet on the floor was a purplish blue with yellowish orange stars dotting surface. Twilight look around the hall in worried confusion, this was most definitely not the hall to her room in the castle or the main hallway.

Terror filled her heart as she realized, was this the hallway that led to the two princesses private chambers? Granted she didn't mean to walk down a forbidden hallway nor did she know what the private areas of her mentor and her sisters looked like until now but knowing she stumbled where she wasn't supposed to go especially since it involved the rulers of Equestria made her feel like a terrible pony. Twilight quickly began to trot down the hall trying to look for a way back to the main corridor but as she briskly walked down the hall she noticed something more exactly the lack of someponies, there were no guards none of the solar guard or the lunar guard which was strange since during night and day there would have atleast been one or two guard standing or patrolling the halls of the castle, here however was devoid of all life.

As she rounded a corner the sound of voices came from a pair of double doors, Twilight carefully walked up to the door before she realized that it was the voice of Celestia,"i understand you want to debut to the public, but you must understand it's still too dangerous." Celestia's voice was muffled by the door but was rather clear as Twilight leaned against the door. frowning Twilight wondered who was her mentor talking to, before she could think even more a unfamiliar colts voice caught her attention,"i understand Tia but please the elements of harmony are safe, there are no changeling problems, the god of chaos has been redeemed and even LuLu's been brought back." The Colts voice sounded abit young maybe abit younger than herself by a few years but what struck Twilight as odd was how informal the mystery colt talked to the Princesses referring to them as 'Tia' and 'LuLu', just who was this pony?

The voice of Luna spoke,"we understand that and while i agree with you of the prosperity we have right now but if thou's identity was revealed you could be target for our enemies." The mystery pony sighed defeated,"fine... But atleast tell Twilight about me, you promised Tia." Twilight eyes widened Celestia promised to tell her of this mystery Colts existence?, "i promise i will tell her soon, now it's late head to bed my dear little brother." Said Celestia. Twilight gasped before trying to covered her mouth but it was too late as the doors were flung open with magic and there stood Celestia horn readied before she faltered as she saw her student,"Twilight? How did you get here?" The solar alicorn asked. Twilight quickly bowed, "i-im so sorry Celestia i wasn't looking where i was going and ended up here, i didn't mean to eavesdrop on your private conversation." The elder alicorn sighed "it's alright Twilight i had a feeling something like this was about to happen im surprised it didn't happen sooner, please come inside." Celestia gestured for twilight to follow her inside the room and thus twilight quickly followed.

As the doors closed behind them the room they were in was a parlor an ornate fireplace was opposite of the door infront of her to the left was a fancy lounge with blue upholstery framed by two book cases. The floor had a large circular carpet in the middle of the floor which was a rich purple with gold lining and a sun and moon symbol in the middle, as Twilight's gaze moved to the right her eyes landed on two ponies on was the princess of the moon, Luna and the other... Twilight eyes widened as she turned to the other pony, a young stallion maybe a year or two younger than her was there and he was looking at her with both excitement, curiosity, and a hint of nervousness in his blue eyes that resembled one of Rarity's sapphires. The Young stallions body resembled Cadence figure albeit smaller and had a more masculine shape to it, his coat was a pale yellow with a pair of wings matching his coat, on his flank was the image of a combined sun and moon surrounded by six pointed stars. His mane and tail were an ombre color the roots a mix of dark blue and purple that resembled a night sky, that of which faded to a yellowish orange that was like the morning sunrise or sunset, and between some parts of his mane a horn poked out, An alicorn...

Celestia spoke, "Twilight meet Dawning dusk, me and Luna's younger brother." Dawning dusk gave a quirked smile and waved, Twilight mindlessly waved by before her eyes rolled back and she fainted, hearing the young stallions panicked words as he cried out,"Oh my gosh i killed her with shock!"

Comments ( 2 )

Have a good start but it's a bit confusing to read the dialogues of the different characters in the same paragraph. :twilightsmile:

Good start to story, when's the next chapter coming?

Login or register to comment