• Published 1st Oct 2022
  • 2,344 Views, 48 Comments

Pip and Pipp - Comrade Bagel Muffin



Timey wimmey spell sends Pip forward in time. She meets a princess who shares an oddly similar name to her.

  • ...
15
 48
 2,344

Timey Whimy Shenanigans

Little Pip continued to watch down the scope of her trusty side arm. It was clearly a trap that she was looking at. A tin of Party Time Mint-als that were resting under a box that was only being held up by a stick. She knew this was a trap; however what she didn't know was whether the trap was for her or a junked up raider. Another thing that she was wondering about was what it said about her as a pony if she couldn't tell if this trap was for her or a junkie raider, that couldn't be a good sign on the state of her affairs could it? She pushed those thoughts aside for the time being and focused on the PTM under the box. Weighing her options on how to get them. Telekinesis was a tried and true method but if she tried from here it would give away her position. If she approached the trap then she might be able to trick whoever had set it up that she was falling for it and she could get close enough to get the cotton candy flavored thinking pills and run before they could catch her. Approaching it would also have the added benefit of hopefully figuring out who set the trap.

After a few second of though she couldn't take it anymore and began moving in on the PTM tin. She kept low to the ground being sure to move from cover to cover to insure nobody could easily shot her. This was possibly the third or forth stupidest thing she'd done to get her fix but hey, who was counting. Over the course of a ten minutes she finally made it to the Party Time Mental, just right under neat the box being held up by a stick. She look around, nobody was in sight. She smiled, and decided to play around and see who actually set this trap. Clearly whoever it was was an idiot. She crawled under the box and grabbed the happy think-think pills.

"WE Have gotten THEE!" The stick was pulled out and the box fell on her. A second later Little Pip heard something heavy being placed o the top of the box.

"Ha you think a box can stop me now that I have Party Time Mint-als." Pip shook the tin box and her ears drooped a little at the empty sound. "Empty? IT'S EMPTY!"

"Thou thinkst we'd tempt thee with a full tin, when an empty one workth just as well?" Lil' Pip rubbed her head, they talked as loud as one of the goddess alicorns, but they certainly didn't sound like one.

"What the, who is this? Do I know you?"

"Thou droppst a train onto us, and now pretendeth to be ignorant when we hath captured thee. Arest thou a coward?"

"What no, it's just you really don't talk like any of the other alicorns and I can't see you. You use a lot of really old Equestrian, and the goddess and her alicorns don't really do any of that. So, now that you've caught me what are you going to do to me?"

"We shall-we don't know. Hmmm. Honestly we didst not thinketh thou to be so stupid." Lil' Pip's face fell a bit. Sure even she admitted it was dumb but even her enemies thought this was a new low for her. Ouch. "We have had an idea. We shallt deal with thee later much later. Farewell, foe, we shalt meet again soon. The box was thrown away revealing a red alicorn. The strange color gave Pip pause long enough for the strange creature to cast it's spell.


Pip blacked out, it felt like she was falling. As she opened her eyes she bolted awake. She was falling, she was falling from really high up, and the ground was quickly rising to meet her. "Luna Deep Throat Me With Her Horn!" Her horn lit up as she tried to grab herself in her telekinesis. "Celestia Fuck my Taint!" she screamed at the top of her lungs as she felt herself. Slow from her fall. "Come on, Come on. Slow down slow down!"

"Don't worry filly I'm coming!" Pip looked up as the most beautiful nose bleed-tastic pegasus she'd ever seen wrapped her forelegs around her. Her white wings flared out as Pip lost all focus on self levitation. The wind caught her perfect purple mane blowing it back revealing a small but pretty golden crown. Little Pip looked over the pegasus that was saving her, they were about the same size and there wasn't even a speck of dirt on her flawless light pink body. As they slowly descended Lil' Pip could do nothing but gawk at how beautiful her savior was. When they finally landed on the soft green grass, the pegasus wiped some sweat off her brow. "Wew! That was a close one there." Lil' Pip gazed at the pegasus not even noticing the green hills, and blue skies.

Okay Little Pip there is an absolutely drop dead beautiful pegasus in front of you with the beauty of a million Celestias. Say something smart, don't fuck this up. "Uh you're a really pretty pony." Internally she facehoofed.

"Uhm thank. You know it takes me for absolutely ever to get my mane and tail done, and don't even get me started about my hooficure. I'm glad that some ponies notice. My names Princess Pipp by the way, and while I'm interested in who you are I'm more curious as to why you were falling out of the sky. I mean I can totally understand if you were like a pegasus and fell asleep or something but yeah I've never seen and earth pony or unicorn falling from the sky. Did you use like a balloon or a catapult or something like that?"

"No I was just trying to get some Party Time Mint-als and a stupid alicorn cast a spell on my. Not sure what it did. Do you know where I-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee." Little Pip turned around and saw the green grass and trees in the distance. The bright sun in the crystal blue sky, and realized that the air was crisp and pure.

"Hello, little unicorn are you okay?" Pipp waved her hoof in front of Pip's face. "Is the whole life flashing in front of your eyes thing happening late?"

"Wh-Where are we?"

"We're somewhere between Zypher Heights and Maretime Bay. Though we're a lot close to Maretime Bay than we are to Zypher Heights." Pips heart sank a little into her stomach. She'd never heard of these places, even Calamity hadn't mentioned them, then again, such a nice place was probably just really well hidden was all, right?

"So where is that in relationship to Ponyville?" Pip asked. "I kind of fell for an Alicorn trap and they teleported me away to here, don't know why it's such a beautiful place, but I need to get back to my friends."

"Ponyville? I've never heard of that town before. Don't you unicorns come from Briddle Wood? Also who are you, and what's an ali-corn?"

"You know it's okay that you don't know, but if you could get me to you're settlements leaders I'm sure they'll know about me, and Ponyville, I mean it's all over the radio. DJ-Pon-3's talked about my exploits before. I'm sure they'd have kept tabs on the wasteland."

"Wasteland?"

"I mean we pegasi are pretty aloof but we've never heard of any wastelands." Pipp looked at her like she was talking a foreign language. "Mom's never talked about a wasteland either, and she's the Queen of the Pegasi. Hmm What radio station?"

"Here it's this one." She lifted up her pip buck to start get the radio turned on.

"Wow! Look at that thing!" Pipp grabbed it. "That's so neat!" Pip blushed a little as the adorable light pink pegasus grabbed and held her hoof.

"It's a pip buck, it's what I was named after. Right I keep forgetting my name's Little Pip." She smiled. "And this is the radio station I was talking about." She turned on her pip bucks radio station to hopefully hear DJ Pon-3 instead all she got was a bunch of static. Her heart dropped all the way into her stomach. "Maybe I just got the wrong station." She started fiddling with the knob Static gave way to music that Homage wouldn't play in a thousand years, then a report on some kind of hoof ball game, then a weather report. Clear Skies all over Equestria. "She didn't, crush my face with Luna's yeast infected taint that bitch! She threw me back in time!" Pipp's eyes widened at as Pip let fly a series of swears that would have made even her older sister's jaw drop in shock. "SHIT!" She slumped down "This is a disaster."

"What happened?" Pipp asked still a little stunned that such a little pony could have such an impressively large vocabulary of words. Pip just gave her a sad look and sighed.

"Right well when I tell you you're going to think I'm crazy. But let's just get this over with. I'm from the future, there was a red alicorn and-wait a second I'm from the future! Do you know what that means?"

"You need special medications and a fun coat?"

"No I can stop the war! It doesn't have to happen! Quickly take me to the queen, or princesses or whatever!"

"Err-well okay..." Pip nodded deciding to humor the little pony if nothing else Zipp could help figure this out after all it wasn't often that ponies fell out of the skies. "Hold on tight, and please no swearing."

Pip stiffed a squeak cheeks turning red as the beautiful pegasus gave he a hug and flew off. In an hour they were at a place that that Pip called Zephyr Heights. There were hundreds of pegasi, but this clearly wasn't the enclave or at least not the one that Calamity had told her about, as earth ponies and unicorns walked the streets too, everything was gorgeous, and Little Pip was easily the dirtiest thing in this town. Pip lead her through the streets to a large palace.

"And this is the pala-" Pipp looked around the little grey unicorn was gone. "Hello Pip where'd you go."

"Uh you're right there sis," Zipp teased flying past by.

***

"Really Pip?" Velvet asked tapping her hoof in disappointment.

"Wha-" She looked around she was laying next to an over turned box with dozens of party time mint-als all around her and a dead blue alicorn.

"Great." She sighed as Calamity looked a little concerned at her. "Calamity, get back to the sky wagon we're going back to Ten Pony."

"But the tin was empty and there was a Red Alicorn and she talked funny! She threw me into the past I swear!"

"I see you've had one trip today," Velvet said with a thin smile. "That's great because you're going on another one to, now march to the sky wagon little lady." Little Pip sighed and conceded defeat rolling over and following Calamity back to the sky wagon.

Author's Note:

FYI this is absolutely cannon.
XD

Comments ( 48 )

the non-canonical future knowing the canonical future

11380693
Is their perhaps going to be a sequel to this?

Also like the artwork

11380704
There might be doing one shotober again so maybe.
also here's a link to the art.
2729472

Yes. This is now canon.

Awesome Sauce! Glad to see this posted!

11380779
I know sorry it took so long, thanks for being patient with me.

Pip Pipp Hooray!

11380731
Got it.
And thanks for the link

Tell my family I saw the future, for at least an hour

It's accurate, right down to Littlepip getting dumped on at the end.

As someone who is not into FoE, may I ask some context to help me understand the beginning and the ending of this story?

11381036
Lil Lip is a semi recovered addict to the highly addictive mental 'stimulant' mentioned pills

11381006
Thank you I thought that was a fun touch.

She overshoots the date by a dimension or two.

Some part of me still wonders if the animators/writers have read Fallout Equestria and made Pipp smaller just as a way to reference that story. Because if they did, this is just even more amazing

11381380
Sadly, I'm pretty sure writers are not supposed to read fanfics about the series their working on. Something about how if a fanfic predicts something that later happens in the show (which has happened A LOT on this site before), it might lead to a situation where the show runners are accused of plagiarism.

But alas, we could dream.

11381444
Fair enough, though you're right. We can dream :derpytongue2:

11381380
And also a Princess of the closest thing to "getting shot" the TV-Y rating would allow. :twilightsheepish:

This seemed like WAY TOO BRIEF an encounter. May as well write it off as a dream.

if anyone can create a full fanfic of this story please do one where littlepip ends up in the g5 universe

11381908
A fan fic of a fanfic that is a fanfic of a famous fanfic...That's some serious Inception you got going on there. XD

I really like your story, I hope someone can follow it

11381828
Barely. More like opening the window briefly to talk to the neighbor a few minutes.

This was hilarious. Mind if I do one that goes the other way? It wouldn’t be hilarious. :fluttercry:

11382531
Your profile pic of Izzy eating the book angrily is great and yeah go for it sounds funny.

Just a tiny wondering, since fanonically the great war happens under twilight and her friends, surely FoE happens between gen 4 and gen 5?

I love the story, and found it rather humourous, I was just wondering :0

11382835
You are correct. There are a few really good fan theories about it too.

11382054
I'm pretty sure "trip" in this context is referring to doing drugs.

11380973
Pinkie pie be like...:pinkiecrazy:

Well that's Interesting and funny and here are my headcannons
1) The Pie Sisters found out about this error and decided to change it immediately before any damage has been done

2) Somehow the Red Alicorn knows how to do the spell that Twilight learns from the scroll from that episode where Twilight was trying to prevent a terrible future waiting to happen and Pip travels to the G5 era for a limited time

3) This was Discord's doing

An interesting story I hope it will have a sequel where LittlePip ends up staying in the G5 universe

Grammar and dialogue need a bit of work, just the occasional typo and dialogue is a bit... off. It's nearing the run-on sentence territory(in a few bits does run through run-on sentences), but for the most part is fine, just perhaps needs a generous sprinkle of commas and some sentence splitting, but other than that this a fairly alright story.

11389678
Merci Beaucoup! Thanks for the critique. :D

11380731
I wanted more of those two

Comment posted by MatTheBook deleted Nov 17th, 2022

11389879
This needs to be a full fletched story

11389879
THIS.NEEDS.TO.BE.TURNED

INTO A FULL BLOWN STORY

If any more these timeline shenanigans happen im getting dr hooves
I MEAN IT!

This was really neat!

Short and sweet, too.

It was clearly a trap that she was looking at. A tin of Party Time Mint-als that were resting under a box that was only being held up by a stick.

Heh.

If she approached the trap then she might be able to trick whoever had set it up that she was falling for it and she could get close enough to get the cotton candy flavored thinking pills and run before they could catch her. Approaching it would also have the added benefit of hopefully figuring out who set the trap.

Or you could simply walk past, avoiding all the trouble?
Remember what happened last time you were in a similar situation?
derpicdn.net/img/view/2014/4/15/601272.png
Source.

"We shall-we don't know. Hmmm. Honestly we didst not thinketh thou to be so stupid." Lil' Pip's face fell a bit. Sure even she admitted it was dumb but even her enemies thought this was a new low for her. Ouch.

Don't worry, soon enough you will do something way more stupid causing everyone to forget about this one.

Okay Little Pip there is an absolutely drop dead beautiful pegasus in front of you with the beauty of a million Celestias. Say something smart, don't fuck this up. "Uh you're a really pretty pony." Internally she facehoofed.

Technically she isn't wrong though.

She threw me back in time!

Are you sure she threw you back? I thought it was thrown forward.


Good story!
I enjoyed reading it.
And the ending was hilarious!


Small note: Her name is "Littlepip" (one word) and the device is called "PipBuck" (one word, uppercase).

In other news:
derpicdn.net/img/view/2021/4/10/2590535.jpg
Source.

Login or register to comment