• Published 19th Nov 2021
  • 643 Views, 19 Comments

Celestia's Pokémon Journey - Norwegian boy



Celestia decided to have a her own Pokémon journey in Sinnoh

  • ...
9
 19
 643

Bug Catcher

After a good night sleep if you could call it that, it was pleasant for Celestia, she had never sleep in in a sleeping bag before so it took a few hours before she fell asleep.

As Celestia and Lumi was walking through the forest, the pony princess let out a yawn. “Trouble sleeping last night?” Lumi asked her.

Celestia just nodded. “Yes, I have never sleep in a sleeping bag before, I’m just to nice and warm, comfortable bed.”

Lumi just giggle. “I know how you fell, I had trouble sleeping when I first started my journey but I one get just to it.”

Celestia hope that she was right, she didn’t want more sleepless nights. “How long will it takes us to get to Jubilife city?” She asked Lumi.

The girl from Snowpoint had to think for a moment. “Around three to four days, when it comes to Oreburgh, around a week, maybe more.”

Celestia wasn’t thrilled when she heard that it would take over a week to get to Oreburgh, which means that Luna would probably get her first badge before her. It didn’t matter for Celestia but still.

Then someone spoke. “Hold it right there.” Out of the forest step out a boy who was wearing a pair of blue short, a green t shirt, he have a green hat and was holding a net in his hand, he also had a lunch boxes strapped on him. “If you two want to go any further then you have to beat me in a Pokémon battle.” He told them as he block the road.

Celestia had no idea who this boy was but Lumi know. “Great, a bug catcher, I was hoping to avoid them.” Lumi said with annoyance in her voice. Celestia didn’t like the words bug catcher, she hates bugs. “Do you want to battle him?” Lumi asked Celestia but then she notice the elderly woman was shaking. “Celestia?” She was afraid.

The bug catcher was getting impatient. “Well, who is going to battle.”

Lumi started to get annoyed. “Alright, keep your pants on, I will be battling you.” She said while stepping forward.

The bug catcher held out a Pokéball. “We are going to use two Pokémon.”

Lumi took out her own ball. “I only need one.” She told him in a calm voice.

The catcher didn’t like Lumi attitude. “I’ll show you, come out Wurmple.” The catcher threw the ball and out came a bug that was light red and he spikes on its head and back.

Celestia didn’t like bugs but she still wanted to see the data on Wurmple.

Wurmple the worm Pokémon. It loves to eat leaves. If it is attacked by a Starly, it will defend itself with its spikes rear.

Celestia was a little impressed.

Then it was Lumi turn. “Let’s do this Vulpix.” Out came a red fox with six tails which Celestia thought was adorable, she pointed at the dex at Vulpix.

Vulpix the fox Pokémon. It controls balls of fire. As it grows, its six tails split from their tips to make more tails.

Now that was impressed.

The catcher didn’t like that Lumi had a Vulpix but he wasn’t about just give up. “Wurmple, use string shot.” Wurmple shot out string from its mouth.

“Vulpix, use ember.” The fox Pokémon fired away a fireball which canceled the attack, the fireball keep on and eventually hit Wurmple right in the head, the worm Pokémon was out. “Well, that was easy.” Even Celestia thought it was easy.

The catcher just called back Wurmple. “Damn it, that was not supposed to happened.” He but away the ball and took out a new one, he then threw it. “You’re up next Kricketot.” Out came a Pokémon that was standing on two legs, it look like was wearing a white shirt, it had a two black antennae’s on its head. Celestia look at the data.

Kricketot the cricket Pokémon. It chats with others using the sounds of its colliding antennae. These sounds are the hallmarks of fall evenings.

“it’s use sounds? Huh.” Celestia mumbled to herself.

“Use bug bit.” Kricketot’s teeth’s started to glow as it flew towards Vulpix.

“Just use another ember.” Vulpix attack and it hit Kricketot right in the face who landed on the ground unconscious. “There, I beat you. Do us a favor and get lost.” The catcher called back Kricketot and disappeared into the forest, swearing his revenge. “Good, I hate bug catchers.” Lumi then look over at Celestia who had calm down. “You okay?” She asked the elderly woman.

Celestia gave her a nod. “Yes, I’m not the biggest fan of bugs.”

Lumi just smiled. “Yeah, most girls aren’t a big fan of them. But, what about Illumise and Volbeat? They are bug Pokémon but didn’t get scared last night. Why?”

“That was a different, I like their dance that I didn’t care that they were bug.” Then Celestia look at Vulpix. “I’m surprised that you have a fire type, I thought you only like ice Pokémon.

Lumi called back Vulpix. “I do like ice Pokémon but that doesn’t mean I hate fire types.” She then put away her Pokéball. “Why don’t get going and head for Jubilife city? Celestia like that idea, she wanted to get away from this forest.

Author's Note:

Yes, it's a short chapter. It's a hater against bug catcher, I hate them.

I will try and make the next one longer.