• Published 11th Nov 2021
  • 464 Views, 10 Comments

The Experience Files (volume 6) - keithsterling



This sixth installment of my ongoing series of the Experience files (volume 6). I have post Volume 1, Volume 2, Volume 3, Volume 4 and Volume 5 on this site.

  • ...
 10
 464

Everyday Life two CH 9

This experience took place during a comfortably warm summer afternoon. I waited at my townhouse in the Silver Saddle Lake neighborhood. I received a cell phone call from Los Ungulas national bank branch in downtown Los Ungulas that I had to sign some papers, and they would send a bank representative with the form for me to sign. Who am I? Well, I am, if you have not guessed, Chief Financial officer for the Dayspring Corporation Somnus Silverlight and the only son of Celestia Silverlight and Justice Silverlight.

I am a gorgeous light blue half Alicorn/unicorn stallion with a fashionable crimson red mane and tail. My muscular 6ft 2in equine figure was attired in engine red classic short-sleeve polo shirt and timber wolf brown tapered athletic fit jeans. On my socked, light blue bare feet were light tan-colored boat shoes. It took the bank representative only a few more minutes to arrive at my townhouse complex; she drove her car into the driveway, and up to a small metal box, she inputted the guest gate code into the box, and the gate slowly opened.

As the gate opened, the bank representative called me on my cell phone. The other end of the phone sounded like a mare voice, so I told her to drive through the gate and down the ramp to the rear of the complex and turned the corner; as she rounded the corner, I opened my garage door let her park. She drove into my garage and parked next to my car; as the garage door closed, I stood on the top landing of my staircase from the driver side of the car exited a lovely light tan earth pony mare with golden brown mane and tail. Her curvy 5ft 10in equine figure was attired in blue daisy short-sleeve dots midi fit and flare dress. The hemline of her dress hit past her knees, and on her wrists were gold bracelets.

From my vantage point on the stairs sticking out from underneath the driver-side door, I spied a pair of wickedly gorgeous and exquisite curvy and slender light tan colored well cared for bare feet with glittery red toenail polish contained in a pair of black slingback pumps with one and three-fourths inch heels. The mare attached to those wickedly gorgeous and exquisite curvy and slender light tan colored well cared for bare feet was a lovely earth pony mare with shoulder-length cut light brown mane and standard length tail.

That earth pony mare also had a lovely figure with those wickedly gorgeous and exquisite curvy and slender light tan colored well cared for bare feet. She lifted her shapely well-manicured hand with glittery red nail polish up to her snout. She removed a pair of black Arizona semi-rimless square mares sunglasses from her face before placing them in her purse and smiling at me. Hanging off her healthy proportion shoulders was her chocolate brown St John bay Westbrook satchel with her personal possessions. This earth pony mare was Wealth Manager Sabrina Cream Heart; she works for Los Ungulas national bank as a top Wealth Manager.

"Are you Mr. Somnus Silverlight?" The earth pony mare asked as she stood behind the driver-side door of her gray crystal-powered Porsche panamera 4S executive sports car.

"I am, and you must be Miss Cream Heart from the bank?" I answer as I couldn't take my eyes off her wickedly gorgeous and exquisite curvy and slender light tan colored well cared for bare feet contained in her black slingback pumps visible standing on the cement floor of my garage.

"I am, and my full name is Sabrina Cream Heart. Please to meet you too, Mr. Somnus Silverlight; I have all the papers you need to sign in the trunk of my car." Sabrina answered as she looked fabulous up-close, and so did her feet as I walked up to her and shook her hand.

"This first time, my boss told me to meet a client at his home. Normally the signing of the papers takes place at my office at the bank." Sabrina explained as I followed her to the back of her car. The trunk sprung open went she pushed the button on the key fob in her hand.

"Well, Miss…" I said, stopping in mid-sentence went she brought her hand up to stop me.

"Sabrina, if you please, part of my job as a wealth manager is personal connections," Sabrina explains as I saw several file boxes in the trunk of her car.

"All right, so Sabrina, you can call me Somnus (a smile forms on Sabrina's snout)," I said friendly as I watched her reach so far into the trunk of her car to get the file box that she has to rest her knees on the bumper of her car.

“All the papers are…Huh!” Sabrina exclaimed as her ice blue eyes blinked with incredulity; went she started to pull the box toward her, and her bracelets got hung up on something.

"Oh, Somnus help, I am stuck…." Sabrina said, her voice edged with tension as she didn't want to pull too hard, afraid of breaking the bracelets.

“All right, Sabrina…holds on and let me see if I can free you?" I said as I reached into the trunk and felt around, trying to find where her wrists were hung up on.

"I found them; let me try to free you," I said helpfully as I took hold of her wrists and gently pulled, but they didn't want to move.

"Oh please, Somnus, please try again; this is so embarrassing," Sabrina said, flustered as I reached over her again and accidentally brushed my hand against the underside of her light tan curvaceous arm.

"Huh!" I exclaimed as she unleashed luscious and sensual giggles. With a confused look on my snout, I asked why she suddenly giggled.

"Because you tickled me on the underside of my arm, please try again; this is getting close to being so humiliating. I am happy you closed your garage door." Sabrina said, uncomfortable as I reached over her once again and brushed against the underside of her arm, this time intentionally, to see if she would giggle again.

NO! Giggles," Sabrina exclaimed.

“Are you ticklish, Sabrina?” I asked the trapped mare.

"Yes, very…Somnus. Please free me?" Sabrina said in a fake semi-pleading tone of voice. But she is secretly enjoying this gorgeous stallion tickling her helpless earth pony mare figure and doesn’t want it to stop anytime soon.

I stared at this very ticklish, lovely light tan earth pony mare with golden brown mane and tail stuck in such a position that she couldn't move even an inch. Her light, tan, curvaceous arms reach out in front of her. I decided to try to free her once more, so I made her think.

I reach once again into the trunk with my fingers feeling for her wrists, and once again find them. But this time, I slid my fingers down her outstretched light tan curvaceous arms to her underarms and tickled her there. When my fingers started to tickle her there, she erupted into laughter and pleaded with me to stop. I smiled and walked my fingers down her curvy flanks down her ribs to her waist. With a devious smile on my snout, I counted each rib down her side, giving them a super heavy dose of tickling.

"Hehe, p-p-pleases s-s-stop tickling my flanks, I can't take anymore, Somnus," Sabrina begs as she gasps for air between her vocal laughter.

"Nooohohoho!" Sabrina shrieked as I continued to tickle down her light tan elegant legs; as I did, she kicked her legs as much as she could kneeling on the bumper of her car.

I reach her slender ankles up to now. I had just been tickling her and teasing her. But now I was at her wickedly gorgeous and exquisite curvy and slim light tan colored well cared for bare feet trapped in her pair of black slingback pumps with one and three-fourths inch heels. I jiggled both her shoes a few times; she unleashed a panicky shriek and looked over her shoulder with panic-filled ice blue eyes.

That look told me everything I needed to know; her feet were the more ticklish spot on her, and there was nothing she could do about it. I slipped the leather band off her right soft round heel and took her shoe off, tossing it into the trunk of her car. I slipped the other leather band once again off her left soft rounded heel and took her shoe off, tossing it into the trunk of her car with the other removed shoe.

Looking back at me was her wickedly gorgeous and exquisite curvy and slender light tan colored well cared for bare feet. She had modest high arches with an exquisitely shaped smooth curve high enough to be inviting. She had a luscious curved soft round ball of her feet that smoothly flowed into soft round heels, accentuating her square-shaped, wickedly gorgeous and exquisite sexy curvy feet.

It continues up to the shapely toe stems topped with ten curvy but beautiful elegant toes that are about the same length. But each of the mare soft round toenails was beautifully trimmed and shaped painted with glittery red toenail polish. Her velvety smooth, light tan colored soles easily wrinkle went she scrunched her toes up before smoothing out once again went she straightened them. With both of her soft, smooth, light tan colored soles facing me, I began tickling her helplessly flexing bare soles.

In seconds, she was in hysterics; her laughter was lovely music to my ears on top of my head. The more I made her laugh, the more I wanted her beautiful laughter to continue. She began to promise me everything under the sun if I would just stop tickling her desperately ticklish bare soles. I kept stroking her anyway, sometimes slowing down to make her giggle and quickly switch to a harder tickle to make her scream out with laughter.

After about an hour of unrelenting tickle torture upon her desperately ticklish bare soles, I finally got her free of her predicament. But by that time, she had passed out from the tickle torture upon her desperately ticklish bare soles. So I carried her into my townhouse and laid her down on the couch in my living room to allow her to recover.

But I was still not satisfied with the outcome, so I sat down at her feet. I gently took hold of her slender ankles in my hands and brought her ten shapely but beautiful elegant toes that are about the same length up to my mouth. I began to softly suck on each and every curvy but beautiful sleek toe, tasting her sweat coming off her feet. My long tongue licked between her elegant toes as I heard soft moaning coming from the fully awaking mare lying on my couch before she's climaxed soon after.

After recovering for about an hour from her climax, she's pip-plopped in her bare feet back down into my garage to retrieve the papers I need to sign from her car. The soft light echoing pip-plopping of her naked feet on the cold cement floor of my garage was music to my ears. The pip-plopping of her bare feet upon the stairs from the garage was also music to my ears.

After I signed the papers I needed to sign from the bank, she placed them into the briefcase she brought up with her. She went on to tell me that today was her day off from work and was in no hurry to leave as she was a divorcee and her son would not be home till the end of the gaming tournament he entered. So we sat in my living room and just had a long conversation about her. During that conversation, she let me play with her wickedly gorgeous and exquisite curvy and slender light tan colored well cared for bare feet, which she immensely enjoys a stallion doing to her.