• Published 11th Nov 2021
  • 461 Views, 10 Comments

The Experience Files (volume 6) - keithsterling



This sixth installment of my ongoing series of the Experience files (volume 6). I have post Volume 1, Volume 2, Volume 3, Volume 4 and Volume 5 on this site.

  • ...
 10
 461

Everyday Life two CH 6

It has been two weeks since my wife, Mrs. Celestia Silverlight, returned from her business trip for Dayspring Corporation in Manehattan. Slowly a white crystal-powered 230 I BMW drives into the driveway of a Georgian-style home in the City of West Applewood after returning from a concert and picnic at the Applewood bowl of Melody family. Through the house's front door enters a breathtakingly gorgeous white with a hint of pink Alicorn mare with a smooth long-styled golden blonde mane and tail.

Her perfect 6ft 5in equine figure was attired in Panama blue mares' crew neck short-sleeve blouse and lapis awe blue classic bootcut jeans. Her perfectly shaped white with a hint of long pink legs was hidden by the pant legs of her trousers.

On her reasonably large, long, full, thick and plush white with a hint of pink luxurious bare feet with Russian roulette red nail polish were natural coloured mares' sheer anklet socks and taupe coloured mares' block heel palo booties with two and one-half heels. Her large white with a hint of pink feathery bird wings was folded on her back. This Alicorn mare was Celestia Silverlight, the CEO of Dayspring Corporation and my dear wife.

I am a majestic and handsome-looking dark blue unicorn stallion with a thick and full crimson red mane and tail. My 6ft 5in athletic equine figure was in a dull brown short-sleeve polo shirt and light blue-gray tapered athletic fit jeans. On my twelve-inch long socked dark blue bare feet were brown slip-on shoes. I am Chief Marketing officer Justice Silverlight for the Dayspring Corporation and Celestia’s dear husband.

"You promised, honey, if I let you enjoy the concert, those booties come off your feet," I said, reminding as Celestia kissed me on my lips, leaving her red lipstick print on my lips.

"Of course, they can; I did promise you, Justice. Went we get home, my feet are for you to sniff and lick the sweat off them. You know how much I enjoy your tongue on my sensitive feet. It is such a wonderful experience with the one I love so dearly." Celestia said, loving as she took hold of my hand, and we walked to our fourteen by twenty-foot square medium size family room.

"Has the experience of having your feet tickled been every unpleasant?" I said cheekily as I felt my wife's well-manicured large slender hand with Russian roulette red nail polish tighten around my hand, and her palm grows clammy.

With that, we walked into our fourteen by twenty-foot square medium size family room painted in a taupe and white colour scheme. The two and one half inch heels on Celestia’s booties were muffled by the dynasty blue carpeting on the room floor. We walked over to an eighty-four-inch long midnight blue Bellingham textured sofa. I sat down on one end of the midnight blue Bellingham textured sofa, and Celestia lay down on the same sofa before placing her booted feet on my lap.

“Please, my love, tell me went the tickling of your feet became unpleasant? I can learn to change." I said, concerned as I carefully unzipped Celestia's booties and removed them from her stocking-clad plush white with a hint of pink luxurious bare feet.

Through the sheer fabric of natural coloured anklet socks, I could see the shiny Russian roulette red nail polish upon my Alicorn's mare shapely and delicately rounded not too long toes. As I gently rubbed my thumb on the nail of her big toe through the fabric, I heard sobbing coming from my wife, Celestia. Her light magenta eyes were haunted by some inner pain as she shook her wedge-shaped head no.

"Please, Justice, the tickling of my sensitive feet by you has always been a wonderful experience to have with you. You are only one I have allowed tickling my desperately ticklish plush white with a hint of pink luxurious bare feet anytime they wanted." Celestia said, genuinely concerned for her husband’s feeling as she sat on her legs and wrapped her large white with a hint of pink feathery bird wings around me and kissed me once again.

“Will you tell me who makes being tickled so unpleasant for you, dearest?” I asked as Celestia shook her wedge-shaped head hesitantly yes.

I slowly rolled up the hem of her pants legs, revealing the top of her natural coloured mares' sheer anklet socks. I watched as a very light gold magic aura formed on her long spiral horn before starting on the welt of her natural coloured mares' sheer anklet socks. She slowly rolled the anklet socks off her plush white with a hint of pink luxurious bare feet with her telekinesis and floated them above my wedge-shaped head.

“My dearest, would you put your head back and open your mouth for me," Celestia asked sweetly as I did as I was told.

I open my mouth, and Celestia, using her telekinesis, wrung out her natural coloured mares' sheer anklet socks in the air allowing the droplets of her sweat on her nylon socks to drop upon my tongue. As the sweet-tasting liquid slowly slid down my taste buds into the back of my throat. I could taste the salty-sweet vanilla flavor of my Alicorn mare's creamy soft soles of her plush white with a hint of pink luxurious bare feet coating every taste bud. As the salty-sweet vanilla flavor disappeared into the back of my throat, I starved for more of that sweet nectar that my wife’s feet produced.

I slowly brought my wedge-shaped head forward with salty-sweet vanilla flavor still permeating my mouth from the sweat that dipped off her nylon socks. They're sitting so enticingly on my lap, the source of the sweet nectar that my wife's feet produced. Her relatively large, long, full, thick and plush white with a hint of pink luxurious bare feet with sexy deep sets and high arches, shapely and delicately rounded not too long toes that are the perfect length for her unassuming Alicorn size feet. The balls of her feet were perfectly round and soft. The ideal round supple heel was just as smooth.

The skin on the bottom of her feet was creamy soft as her feet really don't get rough or callous by walking around barefooted. She gently scrunches her toes down, causing her creamy soft soles to wrinkle, revealing all her perfect creases across her big white with a hint of pink creamy soft soles of her feet. In a moment of clarity, I spotted the crafty smile on my wife's snout; she was using her sweaty, reasonably large, long, full, thick and plush white with a hint of pink luxurious bare feet to get my mind off who might have made tickled of her feet so unpleasant for her.

"If you don't tell me who had made tickling so unpleasant for you, I am leaving you, Celestia," I said, pretending to be upset as Celestia's eyes transfixed with horror watched me slip my wedding ring off my finger.

"Justice please! Don't leave me. It was Twilight Sparkle during college." Celestia said as I placed the wedding ring back on my finger.

"Thank you, Justice," Celestia said, relieved as she kissed me on my lips.

It happened during college football season went you were away with the University of Coltifornia Los Ungulas football team at numerous away games for the season. I was attired in cobalt blue short-sleeve midi fit and flare dress. I was wearing a pair of wine red mares' Graysn wedge heel pumps with two-inch heels upon my bare feet. I just finished closing up the Tiny T shoe store for the day; earlier that day, Sherry told me that the shoe store would be closed for a few days why she was away.

Working at the Tiny T Shoe Store was the only way I kept from missing my dear boyfriend (Celestia kissed Justice on his lips) went she told me it would be closed for a few days; I really started to miss you. In that state of mind missing you so bad that I was so susceptible as I made my way back to my off-campus housing.

I ran into Miss Twilight's sparkle; she was holding some kind of notebook in her hand with my mind so muddled like that I made out what looked like a picture of a sole of the foot on one of the pages in the book. I remember her asking me how I was doing, and I answered, ok. But I don't remember her asking me if I was ticklish and where. All I remember is answering desperately ticklish on my feet and continuing to my off-campus housing.

The following day I wore the same outfit from the previous day and found a hot cup of tea waiting for me on my desk went I came out of my bathroom after washing up. Think one of the other mares was trying to cheer me up from missing my boyfriend I took a drink of the tea. Fifteen minutes later, I fell asleep and remembered nothing after that.

I came to a few minutes later and found myself in a large concrete square room with numerous computer stations; it was some kind of college campus lab. After the initial panic attack, I took control of my emotions and calmly looked around the campus lab. I noticed written and drawn on the blackboard was a picture representing my feet; it had numerous red X's on different parts of my feet with the heading duration.

It didn't take a genius to figure out what the plan for me was; whoever ever grabbed me was planning to tickle my desperately ticklish feet till I couldn't take it and write down the time it took. At that moment, I realized my arms were tied behind my back, and my wings were also tied up with magic rope. My eyes widened with alarm went I noticed the disruptor ring at the base of my spiral horn, negating my use of magic.

I continued assessing my situation; my perfectly shaped white with a hint of pink long Alicorn legs was stretched out in front of me. With a rope tied around my perfectly shaped ankles and bound to the uprights of another chair, I was pleased that my shoes were still on my feet. But I knew it was only temporary if the plan was to see how long I could endure being tickled on different parts of my feet.

Those shoes would have to be removed to gain full access to the creamy soft soles of my sizeable bare feet. I realized that I started to blubber uncontrollably, not because I was scared because if they pushed tickling my feet too far, what I allowed you to do would be gone.

"Now Celestia, as I do love your sizeable Alicorn bare feet being so sensitive to tickling. That is not the only reason I love you. It's you I love." I said affectionately as I rested her chin on my shoulder and caressed my hand down her folded large white with a hint of pink feathery bird wings resting against her back.

I took a deep breath and stopped crying as Miss Twilight Sparkle walked into the lab carrying the same notebook I saw her with yesterday. It didn't take me too long to figure out it was her who grabbed me and, most like, put something in my drink to knock me out and tie me up like that.

"Miss Twilight Sparkle, as your house mare, I demand you release me!" I said sharply as I watched Twilight pull the third chair in front of my bound shoed feet.

"Now why would I untie you, House mare Borealis before the testing begins. Besides, you are the one that suggested tying you up like this. You say the results would be more accurate." Twilight said as I blinked with a surprise from what she said.

"I would never suggest something like that, Miss Sparkle. I know how ticklish I am on my feet." I said hotly as Twilight sighed slowly toward me.

"But never less, you volunteered to be my first test subject for this sensitivity test, House mare Borealis," Twilight said, knowing as she ran her index fingers along the edge of my shoes, following the shape of my shoes upon my feet.

This sent chills up my back each time the pad of her finger made contact with exposed flesh on the bridge of my feet. See me suddenly flinch like that. Twilight ran her finger across the exposed tops of my feet where my toes started. I let out a yelp and tried to stifle a giggle; that was all she needed to know. She took hold of my wine red mares' Graysn wedge heel pumps with two-inch heels and slipped them off my feet. Revealing my reasonably large, long, full, thick and plush white with a hint of pink luxurious bare feet with sexy deep sets and high arches, shapely and delicately rounded not too long toes that are the perfect length for my unassuming Alicorn size feet.

The balls of my feet were perfectly round and soft. My perfectly round, supple heel was just as smooth. The skin on the bottom of my feet was creamy soft as my feet really don't get rough or callous by walking around barefooted. I gently scrunch my toes down, causing my creamy soft soles to wrinkle, revealing all my perfect creases across my big white with a hint of pink creamy soft soles of my feet.

My eyes stared with numbed horror went she brought her red painted nails upon my big white with a hint of pink creamy soft soles of my feet. She started with a light touch on my soles, causing a tingling sensation. I try my best not to laugh. But she was skilled; she did an even more delicate touch on my trembling bare feet that caused me to laugh.

She quickly wrote something down in her notebook, giving me a short break. But that didn't last for too long; her wicked red fingernails tickle the ends and pads of my toes; due to my creamy soft skin on my toes, I unleashed unrestrained laughter. She pauses once again to write something in her notebook. After writing, she targeted my toes joints on the underside of my toes that once again force unrestrained laughter out of me. The tickle torture continues with her targeting between my toes, top of my toes and the desperately ticklish arches of my feet.

For all the mercy of the sun! My beloved, please, I don't want to relive that horrible week of unending tickle torture upon my desperately ticklish plush white with a hint of pink luxurious bare feet in the name of science." Celestia said, struggling to control quavering in her voice as I held my terrified Alicorn wife in my arm, calming her by rubbing my hand on her back.

"Please, my dearest Alicorn wife, calm yourself. I am here with you; I can only imagine how helpless you felt being tickled, torture unable to make it stop, and the only goal to see how long you could endure such ordeal. But you are safe with me." I said, sympathetic as I stroked my hand through Celestia's mane as I held her tightly in my arms, reassuring her.

"Justice please could you tickle torture my feet, so I can feel how it felt went the pony that loves me does it to me. It's the only way I can get over it." Celestia said, pleading as I looked at the exposed creamy soft wrinkly soles of her plush white with a hint of pink luxurious bare feet with sexy deep sets and high arches pointed toward the ceiling so innocently and vulnerable.

"Only if you really want it, my dear Alicorn wife?" I asked innocently

"I do, my dear unicorn husband," Celestia said in an almost begging tone of voice

With that, Celestia lies back down on the sofa and rest her reasonably large, long, full, thick and plush white with a hint of pink luxurious bare feet with sexy deep sets and high arches. Shapely and delicately rounded, not too long toes are the perfect length for her unassuming Alicorn size feet.

The balls of her feet were perfectly round and soft. The ideal round supple heel was just as smooth as her luxurious bare feet. The skin on the bottom of her feet was creamy soft as her feet really don't get rough or callous by walking around barefooted. She gently scrunches her toes down, causing her creamy soft soles to wrinkle so smoothly, revealing all her perfect creases across her big white with a hint of pink creamy soft soles of her feet.

I gently crossed her perfect exquisite shapely ankles, one ankle casually crossed over the other. Giving me more access to her sexy deep sets and high arches of her plush white with a hint of pink luxurious bare feet to be tickle torture by the pony that loves her so much. I started with an extra-light touch upon her soles; this caused a tingling sensation that made her laugh.

As I held her crossed ankles with one hand, I started to tickle the ends and pads of her shapely and delicately rounded not too long toes due to the supple texture of the skin on her toe pads; her laughter increased in volume. I started to tickle the toe joints on the underside of her shapely and delicately rounded not-too-long toes; this caused Celestia's laughter to be more frequent.

I released her ankles, allowing her to uncross her ankles; I then brought all my fingers to bear and stuck them between her toes and tickled them. Went my fingers vibrating between her toes; she was screaming with uncontrollable laughter at this moment she would be sobbing and begging from tickling between her toes to stop?

But instead, she was moaning between bouts of uncontrollable laughter as my fingers tickled between her shapely and delicately rounded not too long toes. As I stroked her sexy deep sets and high arches after tickling the tops of her toes. She took in a deep breath, and a moment later, she unleashed a high-pitched, and throaty divine moan went she climax.