• Published 11th Nov 2021
  • 465 Views, 10 Comments

The Experience Files (volume 6) - keithsterling



This sixth installment of my ongoing series of the Experience files (volume 6). I have post Volume 1, Volume 2, Volume 3, Volume 4 and Volume 5 on this site.

  • ...
 10
 465

Everyday life two CH 3

It was early Saturday evening with my wife, Mrs. Celestia Silverlight, away on two weeks business trip for the Dayspring Corporation to Manehattan. I sat in our fourteen by twenty-foot square medium size family room in our Georgian-style home in the City of West Applewood watching TV. Joining me in the family room was a gorgeous-looking morning blue older unicorn mare with a spiralling styled pink mane and tail. Her athletic 6ft 10in equine figure was encased in a mysterious purple-coloured mare's V neck short-sleeve blouse and black mare's mid-rise slim pull-on pants.

On her twelve-inch, long morning blue stunningly opulent long and slender like silk bare feet with natural beauty with dusty red toenail polish were bone-white coloured Oriana flat sandals. This older unicorn mare was Vice President of Galaxy Corporation Ophelia Silverlight and my Grandmother.

The Galaxy Corporation is the largest manufacturing corporation in Califoalnia, run by my great grandmother and grandmother, based in San Dartmoor pony city in San Dartmoor Pony County. I was contacted a few days before my wife left for her two-week business trip for the Dayspring Corporation to Manehattan by my mother and grandmother.

Both mares told me that each had some business to take care of in downtown Los Ungulas for Galaxy Corporation. Instead of driving the two hundred seventy-four miles round trip from San Dartmoor Pony County to Los Ungulas County. They asked if they could stay with me at my home till they conclude their business in downtown Los Ungulas. Since I would be alone at our Georgian-style home in the City of West Applewood, I said sure. It would be kind of fun to visit with my grandmother and mother as I have been unable to free up time to head down to San Dartmoor Pony County to see my family.

“Behave yourself, grandson. I know you are looking at my long morning blue stunningly opulent long and slender like silk bare feet with natural beauty clad in my flat sandals."Ophelia said, knowing and warning as she wiggled her slender and pure with the right amount of flexibility in the skin of the toe pads underneath the front strap of her sandal nervously.

Despite the advanced age of my grandmother, the old unicorn mare has retained her beauty throughout the years like all the mares of my family, me included. But the one thing I know that has increased over the years is her ticklish bare feet. If the right spot on my grandmother barefoot is tickled, she is in hysterics in no time.

But before I could react, we both heard the unmistakable clickety-clack of heels on hickory chestnut two engineered hardwood floor. Walking up to the entrance to the family room, standing in the opening, was a gorgeous dark blue older unicorn mare with a youthful-looking style crimson red mane and tail. Her athletic 6ft 10in equine figure was encased in a black short-sleeve tiered party dress whose knee-length hemline hit her knees.

On her twelve-inch long luxurious beautifully and sensuous refined long rounded shaped dark blue bare feet with carnation pink toenail polish were black Tayen dress pumps. Her well-manicured elegant, and shapely hands with the same carnation pink nail polish were wrapped around a black Mundi file master wallet. This older unicorn mare was Chief Financial officer for the Galaxy Corporation Susan Shimmering Diamond Silverlight and my own mother.

"Good evening mother, are you going out for the night?" Justice asked, noticing that his mother was all dressed up for some evening event.

"I am Justice; I was invited by one of my meeting clients to an office party. At that office party, he will give me the last of the paperwork I require." Susan explains in an exquisite tone of voice with a slight hint of maternal instincts.

“I stop by Justice to say I am going to be late this evening, so please leave the front door key somewhere I can find it before you go to bed," Susan said in an exquisite and polite tone of voice as Justice hugged his mother and she returned the hug.

"All right, mother, I might still be up. I have several advertising campaigns to go over, why Celestia is on her two weeks business trip for the Dayspring Corporation to Manehattan." I explained as I escorted my mother to her car outside, and she waved goodbye to me.

By the time I got back to the family room, my grandmother's ticklish bare feet had slipped away back to her guest room on the second floor of my home. Frustrated that my grandmother's ticklish bare feet got away, I went to the study to begin reviewing the several proofs that Emerald sent me to check for numerous advertising campaigns that the Dayspring Corporation was handling.

At ten pm in Los Ungulas and one am in Manehattan, I received a phone call from my wife, Mrs. Celestia Silverlight, to discuss one of our advertising campaigns that she went to Manehattan for. We discuss the advertising campaigns till midnight in Los Ungulas and two am in Manehattan.

I could tell my wife was super tired from the whole day in Manehattan of businesses meetings after businesses meetings, so I told her to go to bed. She kisses me on the phone and says good night. With several advertising campaigns still left to review, I made a small pot of coffee for myself to drink and continued examining the proofs.

At one am, I heard the front door open to my home then close, so after, the unmistakable sound of awkward walking in heels across the hickory chestnut two engineered hardwood floor is what drew me to the foyer in the first place from the study. As I exited the study walk toward the staircase was my mother.

I asked her how the party went; she mumbled an answer that I couldn't quite understand. Not wanting my drunken mother to hurt herself going up the staircase. I walk her up the stairs to her guest bedroom upstairs. The conversation was kind of one sided between us; it mounted to me asking my mother a few standard questions and her incoherently answering me till we arrived at her guest bedroom.

I lay my mother on her bed and turned her head so she would not suffocate herself. At the time, I don't know what came over me, but I stared at my mother's bare-heeled clad feet lying vulnerable on her bed, and I decided to play with them without her knowing it.

I shook her gently, and she opened her drunken blurred cobalt blue eyes. I asked her if she was okay, and she told me she had drunk too much at the party. She went on to say the room was spinning, and her head felt that it was going to explode, and she closed her cobalt blue eyes again.

I asked her if she needed anything, but she didn’t answer me this time. I shook her gently once more, and she didn't open her eyes or move this time. So I figured she was out cold this time, and I quietly moved to the foot of her bed. I slowly and gently lifted both of my mother’s legs and removed her pumps from what I know were her bare feet, as my mother always wears her shoes upon bare feet went she goes to any kind of party.

With my mother's pumps laying on the bedroom floor, remove left reveal were a pair of tapered shaped luxurious beautifully and sensuous refined long rounded shaped dark blue bare feet. A voluptuous continuous curved arch was high enough to be attractive, leading into a shapely soft curved ball of her feet and impeccable rounded heels.

It continues up to elegant toe stems that are topped with ten well-proportioned beautiful, exquisite toes with her big toes the longest and the rest of her toes tapering off. Each toenail was beautifully trimmed and shaped painted with carnation pink toenail polish. As I scrunched her toes down, the sleek dark blue soles easily wrinkled, revealing her charming and delicate creases before smoothing out once again went I released her toes.

This was the first time I ever saw my mother, Susan Shimmering Diamond Silverlight's feet bare as tiny unicorn colt. My mother, a corporate business mare, always wore natural coloured pantyhose with her high heel pumps for her job at my family business Galaxy Corporation. After getting me to start my homework and before she started dinner for us, she would go to her bedroom to put on her heather gray terry cloth mare’s ballerina slippers on her pantyhose feet and wear them for the rest of that evening.

"Please, baby, your mommy's feet are very ticklish went wearing pantyhose. That tickled." In a slow motherly voice, Susan said as if she was dreaming in her drunken stupor of her past.

As I was tracing my fingers along the outer edge of her tapered shaped luxurious beautifully and sensuous refined long rounded shaped dark blue barefoot with carnation pink toenail polish. It sparked a memory from my colt hood because it was only me, my mother and my two sisters in the evening as our father ran off with another mare.

After finishing dinner, we would help wash the dinner dishes, our mother would turn off the TV. She would call it family time; it meant she would lay down on her belly on top of our couch to continue reading her book as the three of us finished the rest of our homework from school. Also, during that time, she would rest her slipper-clad feet on the couch's armrest, and my two sisters would head off to their rooms, leaving me with our mother in the family room.

It was during that time went my mother would get absorbed in her book. Forget that I was in the same room with her went that happened; I would push the footstool in front of her slipper-clad feet dangling over the armrest of the couch. I would wait for her unicorn tail to begin slowly whooshing from side to side, meaning that she was now totally absorbed in her book.

I would slip her slippers off her dark blue nylon clad soles and scratch her heels with my fingers; this would unintentionally cause her five-inch long tail to whip at the itching sensation on her heels.

"I know what you are remembering, Justice, the times I let you take my slippers off my nylon-clad feet to tickle me went you were colt," Susan said motherly and very sober as Justice held his mother's bare feet in his hands with his cobalt blue eyes widen in alarm.

"It's fine, Justice; if you want to play with your gorgeous mother’s sensitive feet, it fine. What you didn't know all those times I let you tickle my nylon clad feet went you were a colt. It was intentional." Susan said with a hint of maternal instincts as Justice couldn't believe how delicate soft his mother's large feet were as his finger slid effortlessly off the flawless and unblemished dark blue soles of his mother’s feet.

“Being a single and working mare raising three foals was hard. I understood my two fillies because I was a filly myself long ago. But my only colt was the biggest mystery to me. I just couldn't connect to him like a father could. I tried various things to connect with you, Justice. Some of those things worked, and other things didn't. (Ears droop down on top of Susan's head as a single tear ran down her cheek)." Susan said with a hitch in her's voice as Justice brought his mother's feet up to his nostrils, taking a good whiff of her feet, picking up the scent of sandalwood and lavender oil-infused moisturizer rub on his mother’s feet.

"It was totally by accident. Went I noticed your interest in your own mother's nylon-clad dark blue bare feet went you were a colt," Susan explains as Justice kept her feet enjoying sandalwood and lavender scent oil on his mother's feet.

"Yawn! Please, baby, could you give your mother back her feet. I am still exhausted from the office party I went to, and it was very late. I would like to sleep. Plus, tomorrow your grandmother will be gone all day. It will be you and me here alone all day. Baby, tomorrow, you may play with my feet again." Susan said, fatigued as she kissed Justice on the cheek, and he left the room.

The following morning in my home kitchen, I talked to my mother as we waited for my grandmother to leave the house for her all-day business appointments for today. I couldn’t help but smile; my mother stood in front of the kitchen sink with her hands in soapy water, cleaning the breakfast dishes like she did before going to work.

The only difference was that she wasn't wearing her skirt suit, natural coloured pantyhose's and black high heel pumps, typical business attire. She was wearing a burnt olive trope-coloured mare's split crew neck short sleeve blouse, washed black mares high rise straight ripped relaxed fit jeans.

On her twelve-inch long tapered shaped luxurious beautifully and sensuous refined long rounded shaped dark blue bare feet with carnation pink toenail polish were white mare's Foula flat sandals. The sandals were held to her feet by an elastic band that held tight to her impeccable rounded and supple, slender heels that accentuated the overall look of her luxurious beauty and sensuous refined long rounded shaped feet.

Before long, my mother and I heard the unmistakable clickety-clack of high heels on the hickory chestnut two engineered hardwood floor of the foyer walking towards the front door of my home, soon after the front door was open then closed. My mother and I opened the curtains just wide enough to look out through the front bow window of my home for a few minutes. We watch a gray crystal-powered BMW 330 I drive away from my house, driven by my grandmother during that time.

"She gone mother, are you ready?" I asked my mother, who took a deep breath into her lungs, before kissing me on my cheek.

"It's hard to believe now; my ticklish feet were able to connect with my only colt. The one part of my body that is so ticklish, even those I take care of my whole self. It was my feet that I finely understood my colt." Susan said sincerely as my mother, and I walked to the family room of my home.

“It was pure tickle torture for me; either you tickled me with my nylons on or went I let you tickle me barefooted it was torture. I endured both methods upon my sensitive feet because my maternal instincts told me to and because between breaks, you would open up to me. Any trouble you had as your mother, I would help you Solve it." Susan said candidly as she sat on the far end of the cream-white Aliso leather upholstery collection roll-arm sofa to wait for Justice to sit down on the other end.

I hugged and kissed my mother on her cheek before sitting down on the other end of the sofa, at which time my mother brought her dark blue splendidly shaped lengthy unicorn legs onto my lap. At the end of her shapely and pleasing ankles were a pair of luxurious, beautifully and sensuous refined long rounded shaped dark blue bare feet in her sandals.

The elastic band easily slips off my mother’s impeccable rounded and supple slender heels. My hands shook tensely make it difficult to remove my mother’s loosened sandal from her shapely dark blue bare feet.

"It's all right, baby, you have to remove mommy footwear before. Take your time; mommy wants you to make her barefooted." Susan said encouragingly in a motherly tone of voice as her ten well-proportioned beautiful, exquisite and comfy toes curl and splay underneath the front strap of her sandals.

"Nooohohohoho! N-not my feehehhehheherheet! Eeeheehahahaha!" Susan exclaimed, protesting out of habit rather than an actual complaint as I ran my finger along the bottom of my mother's feet as I removed my mother’s sandal one at a time.

"Aaahahahahaaaa! N-not my L-left foot! Ddehehefinitely my left foot!" Susan began to laugh as I removed my mother's sandals leaving her in her sensitive bare feet.

"S-stihihihihll the l-leheheheft! Stop it!!" Susan screamed as I continued running my fingers the entire length of her left foot.

“Aaahahaha! Nahahaaahaha! Haahahah! Aha! Nooohohohoho! T-too much too much stop stops Stahahhhap!"Susan screamed in ticklish misery as I used one hand on each of her sensitive bare feet.

"Waitwaitwaitwailt! Stahahahahaaa! Stahaahaahaha!" Susan begged as my mother gasped for air between laughs.

I stopped tormenting my poor mother's sensitive shapely dark blue bare feet went; I noticed she was on the verge of her climax. Not wanting the mare that gave birth to me and loved me to orgasm, I stopped. Went I stopped my mother's head hung low as she was still trying to catch her breath at the same time trying to regain control of her overstimulated and out of control unicorn mare senses.

To help my mother, I started to rub her smooth silken dark blue soles with my thumbs; the loving foot massage helped her regain control of her overstimulated and out-of-control unicorn mare's sexual desires. Before long, my mother sat on her bare feet on the sofa and wrapped her arms around me and told me, "No matter what just happened, she still loves her only colt."