• Published 13th Jan 2022
  • 209 Views, 0 Comments

CMC: reunited adventures - James 4020



A series of one shots for the cmc adventures

  • ...
 0
 209

Silverwing's Story Part 1

"Ok ok that's enough chit chat order in the treehou-- NO PDA IN THE TREEHOUSE please", prism said referring to her friends mainly Raspberry and lemon drop who pulled apart and blushed the pegasus rubbed her temple when she noticed the latest member wasn't there at all.

"Blueberry where is your boyfriend he's supposed to be here", prism asked blueberry who was writing everything down on her notepad and then looked up at prism upon hearing her name.

"Oh sorry prism his parents said he was at his cave since it's his man cave now so we have to go get him", blueberry said blushing and smiling at the memory of becoming silverwing's marefriend.

"Do we have to though that guy gives me the creeps and the rest of the school too I asked", kicks said rubbing the back of his neck only to earn a glare from prism and blueberry who then told all of their friends where they are going which led to kicks being out voted on staying out of the cave.

-at the cave-

"It's disgusting in here, why can't he relax in a nicer place than a dirty smelly cave", gemstone said in disgust while watching her step in the cave with prism leading the group through the cave until they all heard a woosh behind them.

"Woosh!"

"Silver if this is a prank we're not in the moo--", prism was cutoff from finishing her sentence cause what was watching them tackled lemon drop and tried to eat his hair.

It was a baby dragon who kept trying to eat lemon drop who got up and levitated him away from himself and that caused the baby to cry loudly that even the dragons from dragon island probably heard it.

"Why does he have a baby ? Was he gonna eat it ?", kicks said covering his ears

"I don't know, maybe ?, he is weird", gemstone said backing up the claim

"No one eats babies you guys are misjudgeing him", blueberry said to her friends who didn't notice the crying stopped already.

"What are you lot doing here and why are you making him cry ?", silverwing asked scowling at his friends mainly prism since she was leading them.

"Were you gonna eat that kid ?", kicks asked nervously thinking it was his last day in equestria for that question.

"What ?, No I'm raising him idiot he's an orphan and the dragons won't accept him so I took him in", silverwing said a little angry at kicks but brushed it off anyway then he noticed the girls staring at him with sparkles in their eyes.

"Awww", all the girls said in unison which made silverwing groan and walk deeper into the cave and the baby dragon followed trying to imitate his adoptive big brother but falling each time.

"Well how and where did you find this little guy and what's his name", prism asked her friend who was preparing some grinned up gems for the little dragon.

"His name is flarewing yes I know I gave him my fake name deal with it and as for how we met well I guess it's story time", silverwing said still preparing flarewing's food while his friends sat down awaiting his story.