• Published 28th Nov 2021
  • 3,002 Views, 34 Comments

A Cozy Nightmare Night - Art Inspired



Cozy Glow has some fun with you while wearing her new costumes.

  • ...
23
 34
 3,002
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 7 )

The wind whistles, and blows Twilight's mane to the side. She looks around for a second longer, and then groans.

"Okay... I'm going to close my eyes... and when I reopen them, that filly is going to be right... here and she's not here."

She stares at the statue feeling annoyed.

"WHERE THE FUCK DID SHE FUCKING GO?!"

11092049
"Which means... WHICH MEANS..."

"He took... the Cozy Glow..."

Thank you for getting that reference.:rainbowlaugh::heart:

nice work

I FORGOT TO PUT THIS IN THE TRACKING LIST! GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!

Great story. I really wish there were more fics where, sure, the sex parts are the forefront, but there is also genuine story. They are always such a treat to read when done well.

That being said... fics that are like that are even better because they are so rare. And I'm somewhat okay with that.

I couldn’t get off to this but it was still a good story.

I wish there was a clown chapter where Cozy Glow dressed up as a clown and dragged Y/N under the bed and fuck him.

Thank you again for bringing US this lovely and wonderful story! You're my hero!:fluttercry:

Login or register to comment