• Published 15th Jan 2023
  • 307 Views, 1 Comments

Friends Forever, Heroes Together - TheSuperTransformerFan



32 heroic teams are called to win a special tournament in which whichever team wins can have their greatest wish come true! In order to have that wish granted, an intense battle to decide the fate of our worlds...will be unleashed!

  • ...
 1
 307

Twilight VS Brain Team

Sakura and Kero had already gotten word out that Void Knight would arrive towards the next battlefield of the matches, which was an abandoned parking lot. Also, that was where Twilight Sparkle herself, would have her match. Although, her new friends tried to warn her that she wasn’t fully recovered yet, and that she was still wounded, she ignored their warnings, and decided to go it alone, as she was teleported towards her match.

Meanwhile, at that same battlefield, Victor (Red One), Trip (Time Force Green), & Kendall Morgan (Dino Charge Purple) were already morphed, and sparring off with each other, practicing for the fight. Suddenly, the unexpected happens as Void Knight had teleported there, and they took notice of his presence. He aimed his Saber at them. “Are you the strongest?” He asked.

“We’ve been waiting for you to show your face, Void Knight!” Victor said, as he posed bravely.

“There you are!” Trip exclaimed.

“Let’s go!” Kendall said, as they charged at him.

The fight started unexpectedly without Twilight, as the Brain team tried to through a multitude of punches and kicks at the armored warrior. However, he deflected them all, and no matter how many attacks they tried to pull, his armor was hard to be crack.


Meanwhile, Twilight was rushing towards the battlefield, ready to strike at her attacker, pure rage brewing up in her body! “I’ll get him this time!” She said out loud, growling. “Void Knight, here I come!” She snarled as she ran towards her destination.

At the same time, Shantae, Sakura and Kero were watching the Brain Team duke it out with Void Knight with less than satisfactory results. They were completely worried about what would happen to Twilight, and how the fight would turn out. “I hope Twilight will be okay!” Shantae said, worriedly.

“Me too.” Kero agreed, as he scanned the room. “Hey, has anyone seen Ash and Mikey?” He asked them. “I thought they’d be there after their matches, but they’re not there!”

“What?!” Both girls cried out in shock.


At a library room, Ash and Mikey were both searching the area for information on the Universal Ranger Tournament with the help of Shoutmon and Pikachu. So far, they found no results. “Any luck?” Ash asked.

“Nothing.” Mikey said, as he closed a book.

Ash groaned. “Aw man!” He said. “How are we supposed to look up any information on the Universal Ranger Tournament without anything to explain it?”

“And just what is the Universal Ranger Tournament?” Mikey asked.

“Pika!” Pikachu piped up, as he climbed on top of the table, where Ash was.

“Are you a spy?” Shoutmon asked, as Mikey grabbed him. “Whoa!”

“Calm down, Shoutmon.” Mikey said seriously. “He’s not a spy, but he sure knows what's going on.” He turned to Ash. “Don't you, Ash?”

Ash nodded. “I know we were teleported there.” He explained. “But, why were we here? How are we going to win? How do we get our wishes granted?” As he said that, he opened a book, that shimmered brightly before them. “Whoa!” He said, as he jumped back. “Mikey? Shoutmon?” They came to his side. “You might want to see this!”

They gasped upon seeing the projecting that was being shown to them. “Wow!” Mikey said, pointing to it. “What is that?”

“I don’t know!” Ash said, as he scanned through the book. “But, I have a feeling that this type of energy might not be from our world.” They nodded, as they scanned the pages of the books and saw pictures of various teams of Power Rangers and Super Sentai. They were quite intrigued at the teams that were shown on the pages. “They’re investigating Power Rangers?” Ash asked.

“AND Super Sentai?!” Mikey asked as well.

“It sure seems like it.” Shoutmon said, pointing at the pages. “Look!” They all saw the teams of Super Sentai, and they saw that he was right. They’re not just researching Sentai and Power Rangers..but also Twilght’s team, Cardcaptors and Pokémon and Digimon as well! The question was...why?

“Why would Rita even be researching all of these teams, and Twilight’s team as well?” Ash asked. They all looked at the pages, and flipped to the cover and gasped. They looked at each other, and smiled. They had a plan! Quickly, they ran back to the room to show their friends this information they found!


Back at the battlefield, the Brain team was still going at it with Void Knight. Unfortunately, they were taking a real beating from him, as Trip got slashed in the gut, while using his Chrono Saber, and kicked to the ground.

“Plesio Rocket!” Kendall shouted, as she activated her arms weapon, and charged at him, only for the Knight to slash it, AND herself down as well.

“I won’t let you win!” Victor shouted, as he ran to punch him down. Only at that moment, Void Knight grabbed him.

“You’re quite the strong one.” He said to him. “Now, tell me...where is Twilight Sparkle?”

“I don’t know!” Victor said. “And, even if I did know, I’ll never tell!”

“Never is here!” The Knight said, as he decked him to the wall, with his shield, sending him down and out...for now.

“VOID KNIGHT!” Twilight shouted, as she arrived. He took notice, and saw the pony arrive towards him.

“So, you’ve decided to show up, huh?” He asked smugly.

“I’ve waited LONG ENOUGH for this!” Twilight bellowed. “We’re gonna settle things here and now!”

“You’ve already lost to Marvo in the past...” he sneered. “So, why should I fight you?”

“I don’t care!” The warrior snarled, rage brewing in her voice. “It’s time I fight you!” She charged towards the Knight, as she filed up her horn and fired at him. Void Knight tried to get to her, but she teleported away from him, and fired some beams at him.

The Knight was about to go for her, as she stuck her hoof out, “Stay away!” Twilight shouted as she backed up, scrambling backwards. “I know a lot of spells!”

“Oh, do you?” Void Knight smirked confidently. “Can you show them to me?”

“Like this!” Twilight said, as she lit her horn, and the ground underneath the armored warrior blew up. Dust billowed everywhere, and Twilight coughed as some of it entered her lungs.

Twilight cautiously approached the cloud of dust, peering through it. “Did that work…?” She wondered.

“Nope!” Void Knight replied, as he ran to her, and hit her in the face with his shield, sending her flying.

Oomph,” Twilight rolled on the ground, groaning from where she had slammed into it at high speed. Ouch, that hurt. Right, what can I do?” She wondered of all the spells she could use. “Stun spell. Transfiguration spell. Freeze Spell.” When saw saw her attacker, her mind was instantly made up. “Oh, forget it, let’s use them all.

“Come on, now,” Void Knight chided. “Did you really think that you, a alicorn, could hurt a powerful Rafkon warrior?”

“Yes,” Twilight answered. “And I’ll prove it to you.” Springing forwards, she fired a stun spell at him, forcing him to use his shield.

“Resistance is futile!” He laughed. “You cannot hope to—”

“Wrong,” Twilight teleported behind him firing a freeze spell, enveloping him in ice. “I can.” Twilight fired her last spell, a transfiguration spell just as Void Knight broke out of the ice.

“YOU CANNOT DEFEAT ME—” he bellowed as he charged at Twilight. The unicorn smiled as the Knight charged straight into her trap.

“Nope!” Twilight replied cheerfully. “You cannot defeat me!” At that, the ground under him exploded with a force one hundred and sixty-nine thousand, three hundred fifty-seven and two-thirds times larger than the earlier explosion, which not only took him, but also the Brain Team as well. When the dust settled, she turned to see the other members of the Brain team down and out, just sitting there motionless.

She blushed. “Oh, would you believe I meant to do that?” She asked, as she smiled. She had not only beaten Void Knight, but also the Brain team unexpectedly. What a turnabout!

She saw the dust clear around Void Knight, and saw his armored body...but, what shocked her was that she saw an actual human head. This meant that Void Knight...was human! She gasped in shock at her discovery. “You’re...you’re a human!” She said in shock. “I don’t believe it!”

Void Knight was furious, as he raised his sword, and performed an X slash at her, as she quickly put up a shield, protecting her from it. She took down the shield, as it settled. He was shocked at how his opponent blocked his finisher so quickly. Nevertheless, He snarled as he picked up his helmet and put it back on. “My face...” he said softly, as he turned to Twilight, sword at the ready. “You may have defeated me!” He thundered. “But, when I get back, Emperor Marvo won’t be so forgiving!” He turned heel and left the lot, teleporting out.

Twilight was shocked that she had defeated Void Knight, and given the fact that her attacker was human! She pondered why he was human to begin with. Why was he human? What was his purpose? Why did her come here? What could have happened? Filled with a bunch of questions, and no answers, she teleported herself back to the training area where her new friends were.


Back on Nemesis, Rita was getting comfy on her throne, watching the last few beams of light gather up, signaling the end of this round of matches. She smiled. “Look at how so much has been collected.” She said to herself. She then smiled evilly,as something was about to go her way, but what?

What was she planning? Sooner or later, the oddball team would find out her true intentions. And when they did, things would get down and dirty...really soon!

Author's Note:

Winner By TKO: Twilight Sparkle!

Comments ( 1 )

The multiverse is doomed when you have this many franchises smashed together... Will keep an eye on it anyway :pinkiehappy:.

Login or register to comment