• Published 15th Jan 2023
  • 307 Views, 1 Comments

Friends Forever, Heroes Together - TheSuperTransformerFan



32 heroic teams are called to win a special tournament in which whichever team wins can have their greatest wish come true! In order to have that wish granted, an intense battle to decide the fate of our worlds...will be unleashed!

  • ...
 1
 307

Ash VS Big Eater Team

Ash and Pikachu raced towards their battlefield of their next battle, which appeared to be something like Green Hill Zone from the Sonic games. Ash was amazed by what he saw. “So, this is our battlefield?” He asked. “Similar to Sonic’s...only a lot different. I could get used to this.”

“Pika!” Pikachu agreed. At that moment, Koda (Dino Charge Blue) & Cassie (Pink Space Ranger) arrived to the two heroes, and posed. “Ash Ketchum!” Koda said. “So you’re here!”

“It’s them!” Ash said, as he and Pikachu got ready to fight, and both sides raced to a spiral hill, where they were ready.

“You’re gonna be mincemeat, when we’re through with you!” Cassie said, aiming her blaster! “That wish is ours!”

“You’ll never get your hands on it, Cassie!” Ash said firmly.

“Oh yeah?” Cassie asked smugly.

“Yeah!” Ash said, clenching his fist. “And where’s Void Knight? Isn’t he joining in this battle?”

“Void Knight?” Koda asked. “Who’s he?” Ash sighed with relief, knowing that he probably would show up in this one.

“Nevermind!” Ash said. “We’re not gonna let you make your move!” He turned to his partner. “Let’s get them, Pikachu!” The Pokémon piped up in excitement, as it got ready to charge up it’s tail.

“Let’s fight!” Koda said, clenching his fist. And the fight was on! Ash Started this fight off by throwing a few punches at Koda, who tried to block his attacks with his Shield weapon. However, Ash was mightier than the shield as he easily threw him off.

He turned to his partner. “Pikachu! Use Thunderbolt!” The Pokémon used its cheeks to turn into a yellow color as it enveloped itself into a lightning bolt, and jumped up, charging at Koda, and struck at him, sending him down.

“Agility now!” Ash said, as Pikachu got ready to use its legs for fast speed to evade Koda! But Koda was quick to grab him, as it was to jump again. He tossed him to the other side. “Alright!” He said in excitement. “Now, that’s tough!” Ash gasped in shock upon seeing a Power Ranger take a Pokémon on.

Cassie was ready to strike at him as well, as she got out her weapon. “Astro Blaster!” She said, splitting her weapon into two blasters. “Twin Strike!” She fired multiple shots at the Pokémon, as he tried to swiftly block them, but he got blasted down.

“Pikachu!” Ash screamed, as he rushed towards him. He growled. “You’ll pay for that!”

“Oh. Will I?” Cassie asked smugly.

“Yes!” Ash said as he gave his next command. “Pikachu, use Thunder!” Pikachu responded by emitting a powerful thunder beam from the sky, which hit Cassie down, as she tumbled in excruciating pain.

“Cassie!” Koda said, as he rushed towards her. “Alright, that’s it! Time to get dirty!” He shouted, as he turned to Cassie. “Let’s finish them off!”

“With you all the way!” Cassie said, as her helmet flashed blue, and it sent a powerful beam which not only got Pikachu, but Ash as well. The two arrived in the digiverse, as they looked around, and saw both rangers flying towards them as they landed.

Koda grabbed Ash’s arms as he gave out the next command. “PIKACHU! USE ELECTRO BALL!” Pikachu obeyed by flipping its tail around to form a ball, sending it RIGHT to Koda, which hit him down to the ground.

“Koda!” Cassie screamed. However, Pikachu ran fast to her, enveloped itself into a electro torpedo, and rammed into her, sending her down and out. “Pika!” The Pokémon cheered instantly, as they had won their round.

“Alright! We did it!” Ash said, as they both did a fist bump, knowing that their round was complete. Good thing Void Knight wasn’t there to show up! He probably would show up later! But, not right now, as Ash and Pikachu had successfully completed their match without any interruption.

Author's Note:

Winners by TKO: Ash Ketchum & Pikachu!